Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:53:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42457 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 04:31:02 PM

Happy to close this week with a new video about the CRYPTOFLIX ICO. Check it out!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP6LXQPx9eM
Thanks for the review, top blogger, high-quality told about the project. We put the likes.

Gone are the good old days where they use animated info graphics to explain and present the coin concept. Now its just a bad microphone and some boring long talks
this video i had missed i had not seen it, on a graphic level is not one of the best but still an excellent publicity for the project...

I agree, not the best quality but i recall a saying that there is no such like bad publicity so this is good for cryptoflix.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
axlroses

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:50:30 PM

Happy to close this week with a new video about the CRYPTOFLIX ICO. Check it out!
Thanks for the review, top blogger, high-quality told about the project. We put the likes.

Gone are the good old days where they use animated info graphics to explain and present the coin concept. Now its just a bad microphone and some boring long talks
this video i had missed i had not seen it, on a graphic level is not one of the best but still an excellent publicity for the project...

I agree, not the best quality but i recall a saying that there is no such like bad publicity so this is good for cryptoflix.
arguably is not the best but at least the team has given results that do not disappoint, I listen to the video I think the duration is quite long so it makes me fall asleep.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:54:51 PM

Cryptoflix will be successful in countries where people buy content and are ready to spend their money for digital entertainment
In countries where audience use torrents and isn't punished for that - no
Just mu opinion

I guess time will come that anti piracy laws will be enforced strictly on most countries so that people will be encourage to use this platform instead.Imho.

I think that the platform would work good in developed countries, because people can afford to pay for such services and sometimes because in such countries it's prohibited to use torrents. If the price/quality ration will be good and content will include new movies, I don't see a problem.

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:23:23 PM

arguably is not the best but at least the team has given results that do not disappoint, I listen to the video I think the duration is quite long so it makes me fall asleep.

Seriously, I don't understand your problems with that video. That's a Youtuber with almost 80 000 subscribers (!) and he did a complete video about the Cryptoflix ICO.  'Bad microphone'?! Not at all! And if someone is bored by him talking about Cryptoflix, stating his opinion and prefers some fancy graphics, he shouldn't have watched the video.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:23:38 PM

Cryptoflix will be successful in countries where people buy content and are ready to spend their money for digital entertainment
Just mu opinion

I guess time will come that anti piracy laws will be enforced strictly on most countries so that people will be encourage to use this platform instead.Imho.

I think that the platform would work good in developed countries, because people can afford to pay for such services and sometimes because in such countries it's prohibited to use torrents. If the price/quality ration will be good and content will include new movies, I don't see a problem.

Yes, but their main goal is to get people in undeveloped countries Mostly bankless people. So it would be hard to convince them to spend their little money for cryptoflix.

aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:51:12 PM

Just mu opinion

Yes, but their main goal is to get people in undeveloped countries Mostly bankless people. So it would be hard to convince them to spend their little money for cryptoflix.
Yeah, only some of them will pay even low prices even if there will be no other alternative. However, this tendency may be changed later.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:59:34 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2018, 06:49:08 PM by ParRus

Just mu opinion

I think in successful countries there are many alternatives such as satellite, cable TV, or Internet smart TV - so the best will master the countries where all these technologies have not yet reached.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:09:54 PM

But the thing is it'll be real hard to establish in those countries and people too are having crisis in many of them. Where as in developed countries the huddle is competition.
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:20:01 PM

But the thing is it'll be real hard to establish in those countries and people too are having crisis in many of them. Where as in developed countries the huddle is competition.
The crisis does not matter. People have always tended to have everything they wanted. I do not think that the financial crisis or the lack of money made them give up consuming. Nowadays, consumerism is much higher than the possibilities of people. I dont think that would be a big problem for them

Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:53:07 PM

interesting where this will go on, the cryptomarket is regaining strenght again and cryptoflix does need to make more advertisement to fish those new investors asap.
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:58:47 PM

I had a question. I found no information whether this project is available in Smart tv. This would help to expand the number of users, and facilitate the popularization of the project!

I think they wont miss this thing, because if I'm not mistaken they will also provide 4k quality, it will be useless if we cant watch with smart TV.

you can watch it on a computer monitor as well, but I agree, a TV app is mandatory.

Fuck a service that doesn't offer a TV app. If you don't include that, you're doomed from the start

At least there should be a compatibility with Chromecast or FireTV to ensure everyone can watch on a big screen

You can always cast your desktop/laptop tab, but that's far from ideal!
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:00:57 PM

I had a question. I found no information whether this project is available in Smart tv. This would help to expand the number of users, and facilitate the popularization of the project!

I think they wont miss this thing, because if I'm not mistaken they will also provide 4k quality, it will be useless if we cant watch with smart TV.

you can watch it on a computer monitor as well, but I agree, a TV app is mandatory.

Fuck a service that doesn't offer a TV app. If you don't include that, you're doomed from the start

At least there should be a compatibility with Chromecast or FireTV to ensure everyone can watch on a big screen

Yes, this would also be quite easy to achieve as getting your app preinstalled or in the app sections of a smart tv is not going to be easy, at least at the begin.
For sure they should include that kind of app. In fact that must be one of the essential points of the project.
If the project goes well it should not be difficult to hire a programmer, who can implement chromecast app.
But I dont know, if they have to pay a royalty to amazon or google.

Maybe they'll do it later. I have a feeling that these devices are not as big in Asia as they are in the West.

Why not? Samsung is Asian and one of the biggest players over there, can only think of Hauwei as a real competitor. Both use Google/Android. So a chrome cast should be a big thing over there as well I'd imagine

greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:56:41 PM

interesting where this will go on, the cryptomarket is regaining strenght again and cryptoflix does need to make more advertisement to fish those new investors asap.
The most important thing is that the product is in demand and investors will come later.
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:34:10 PM

Many ICOs are having tough times now. I hope cryptoflix will have no problem to get enough funds.

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:45:34 PM

Piracy is a real problem and CryptoFlix intends to find a solution. More info about the ICO here ➡️ https://cryptoflix.io
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:02:54 PM

I hope cryptoflix will bring us news related to some exchange soon. There is enough activity in your channels asking for some such information. and the community is already solid enough, it would be wonderful to see even more growth
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:25:19 PM

Yes the ico market is a a bit hard these days for some project, even good project have some trouble to reach the hard cap. Cryptoflix has a good visibility with a lot of youtuber doing videos about the project, so maybe it will help the project go raise a nice amount.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:14:14 AM

Yes the ico market is a a bit hard these days for some project, even good project have some trouble to reach the hard cap. Cryptoflix has a good visibility with a lot of youtuber doing videos about the project, so maybe it will help the project go raise a nice amount.

But you have to consider that there is no need to reach the hardcap. Yes it would be perfect but reaching the softcap is essential
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:06:27 AM

You tell that one of the most important problems you wanna fight with - piracy. But how will you compete in the market which are piracy-friendly, where people got used not to pay for content?
With good quality for a low price, there is no other possibility in my opinion.

pirate streaming sites often have bad servers that cause lags and interruptions. Cryptoflix will be more convenient to use and people will always pay for convenience.
Even netflix can be succesful and popular in piracy-friendly country (i think about my country), so what if cryptoflix comes with lower price? In my opinion, there many people out there who feel uncomfortable with piracy and want to pay if they can afford it.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:49:14 AM

You tell that one of the most important problems you wanna fight with - piracy. But how will you compete in the market which are piracy-friendly, where people got used not to pay for content?
With good quality for a low price, there is no other possibility in my opinion.

pirate streaming sites often have bad servers that cause lags and interruptions. Cryptoflix will be more convenient to use and people will always pay for convenience.
Even netflix can be succesful and popular in piracy-friendly country (i think about my country), so what if cryptoflix comes with lower price? In my opinion, there many people out there who feel uncomfortable with piracy and want to pay if they can afford it.

Also when you reach the right price limit, the hassle and risks of downloading illegally movies is simply not worth anymore

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: