Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:05:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Nazgar

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:14:35 AM

i wonder if also some of this educational content could be actually funded, i mean i remember watching math demonstration on youtube it was quite useful, no reason for people producing this kind of material to get funded
In most cases it will not be necessary to fund the educational movies, but sometimes it makes perfect sense. For example, a film about biology or nature might be filmed, which requires traveling to other countries, renting a flight or diving.

I don't really think it will work with educational content or documentaries. Such movies are usually created to spread awareness about some problem or to attract attention. There are special funds and agencies for this, sometimes even governmental.
I think that would be a good add to their video library, The more diversity the better. But I do not see it as determinant.

Those who think educational content is not a good option should do more research on education content providers. There are paid subscribers they pay more than any online movies you can watch.

This is correct, some are also paied by governments to produce educational films for schools and high schools.

And in this age of internet is it difficult to profit from a digital product. Big budget movies earn because they have contract with theaters and cinema. It will be another issue to deal with piracy.

I have the same opinion. These are different approaches. Educational content should be on another platform

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:18:55 AM

With movie piracy soaring at an estimated annual US$ 25 billion in the US alone, the demand for anti-piracy measures has long been a key theme for the world wide movie industry. CryptoFlix fighting piracy with fair accessibility. Read how by clicking below:

https://medium.com/@cryptoflix/fighting-piracy-with-fair-accessibility-3f71e069f408

ultimately if you start providing a services good enough at the right price you will make all the effort and risks coming from pirating content completely not worth

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:28:11 AM

i wonder if also some of this educational content could be actually funded, i mean i remember watching math demonstration on youtube it was quite useful, no reason for people producing this kind of material to get funded
In most cases it will not be necessary to fund the educational movies, but sometimes it makes perfect sense. For example, a film about biology or nature might be filmed, which requires traveling to other countries, renting a flight or diving.

I don't really think it will work with educational content or documentaries. Such movies are usually created to spread awareness about some problem or to attract attention. There are special funds and agencies for this, sometimes even governmental.
I think that would be a good add to their video library, The more diversity the better. But I do not see it as determinant.

Those who think educational content is not a good option should do more research on education content providers. There are paid subscribers they pay more than any online movies you can watch.

This is correct, some are also paied by governments to produce educational films for schools and high schools.

And in this age of internet is it difficult to profit from a digital product. Big budget movies earn because they have contract with theaters and cinema. It will be another issue to deal with piracy.

I have the same opinion. These are different approaches. Educational content should be on another platform
Why on another platform?
You can fund a film, pay for series or movies, pay for educational movies, look free movies, I dont see a problem with all them together. Amazon is not only a bookstore and ebay not only an auctionary today.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Yorikis

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:31:50 AM

With movie piracy soaring at an estimated annual US$ 25 billion in the US alone, the demand for anti-piracy measures has long been a key theme for the world wide movie industry. CryptoFlix fighting piracy with fair accessibility. Read how by clicking below:

https://medium.com/@cryptoflix/fighting-piracy-with-fair-accessibility-3f71e069f408

ultimately if you start providing a services good enough at the right price you will make all the effort and risks coming from pirating content completely not worth
I wonder what prices will be for the services on the platform? And I wonder if prices will rise over time? After all, pricing policy depends not only on the platform CRYPTOFLIX

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:48:37 AM

I wonder what prices will be for the services on the platform? And I wonder if prices will rise over time? After all, pricing policy depends not only on the platform CRYPTOFLIX

if you look at the prices of Netflix in your country, it must be something close to that if they want to be in the game, there is a lot other competition then beside netflix...

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:06:51 AM

I tought that platform Netflix, Amazon and so on helped to decrease piracy, at least it's my case now, I almost stopped watching bad qaulity streamed movies/tv series because I find them on this platforms for relativity cheap

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:30:25 AM

I tought that platform Netflix, Amazon and so on helped to decrease piracy, at least it's my case now, I almost stopped watching bad qaulity streamed movies/tv series because I find them on this platforms for relativity cheap

I think these platform help a lot but they are subscription based and there are people who don't want or can't pay for that.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:38:27 AM

Currently I don‘t have a Netflix account as I don‘t want to pay additional money monthly but I have a prime membership at Amazon, so I have access to their libary. I would appreciate if I could “rent“  some specific movies etc. I think something like Cryptoflix can be a perfect addition to people who maybe have none or one subscription but don't want to pay for more regularely.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 11:59:30 AM

One of the biggest reason of piracy is expensive and bad service. With services like above, they are giving very quality service with affordable prices. So why bother for piracy?

omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:10:39 PM

One of the biggest reason of piracy is expensive and bad service. With services like above, they are giving very quality service with affordable prices. So why bother for piracy?

I agree, that's one of the reasons Steam is so successful. they simply offer a better service than the pirates.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:24:53 PM

Because there is geo-restriction. The show that's available in the U.S is not available in Asia.
aveon

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:39:42 PM

Cryptoflix is getting really popular. 200 pages here - pretty impressive interest to it! I really hope for this project, we had a very few successful projects here, so we need them more..
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:08:05 PM

Cryptoflix is getting really popular. 200 pages here - pretty impressive interest to it! I really hope for this project, we had a very few successful projects here, so we need them more..

damn it really reached 200 pages so far ^_^ it is great to see, that the community is getting bigger and bigger!
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:31:48 PM

damn it really reached 200 pages so far ^_^ it is great to see, that the community is getting bigger and bigger!

Movies platform is so interesting. Most internet users must familiar with movies stuffs and this seems very helpful to cryptoflix.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:33:16 PM

Movies platform is so interesting. Most internet users must familiar with movies stuffs and this seems very helpful to cryptoflix.
Cryptoflix community is growing more and more - I hope many of the film companies already know about this project and are ready for cooperation.
sge99

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 04:36:16 PM

Yes, for most of us its an interesting subject but I think another reason for Cryptoflix' popularity is the team being active here and in other channels and regularly updating the community.

manusiakarton

Activity: 560
Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:55:48 PM

Yes, for most of us its an interesting subject but I think another reason for Cryptoflix' popularity is the team being active here and in other channels and regularly updating the community.
may indeed of the majority consider the popularity of cryptoflix from teams who always address their concern for the community and other reasons because it is often discussed in this thread.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:12:50 PM

Because there is geo-restriction. The show that's available in the U.S is not available in Asia.

People tried to use VPNs to circumvent geo blocking but the networks have learned to block them again. This is why people still pirate the latest US shows for example.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:13:05 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 07:29:21 PM by CryptoCutie

Do you know what the value proposition for Cryptoflix is? Find out in this video. I will also watch this now.
https://youtu.be/fRJOQ8jeFB0
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:07:00 PM

People tried to use VPNs to circumvent geo blocking but the networks have learned to block them again. This is why people still pirate the latest US shows for example.
But this is a different kind of piracy. In those cases there's no other way of watching the videos.
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: