Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:18:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:06:53 AM

How is the sale coming along? We're entering the last few weeks. I the May 15th end date still accurate? I've noticed a lot of ICOs recently just decide to extend the ICO on the last day.

we didn't hear about any change yet, so is safe to assume the ICO is still going to happen in May. One think i would like to know from Christian is if they plan to have some big news about the project just before the start or in general what they have been doing in this period  Smiley

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 12:47:34 PM

They added some educational content on the platform.

https://platform.cryptoflix.io/aiovg_videos/museums/

Users must pay for every videos or just have month subscription for acces to all courses?
As far as I know , there is only pay per view / watch option.
They've never said that they will provide a subscription option.

Didn't they say that the educational content is for free? Afaik, users only have to pay for movies and serious on a pay per view basis.

That is also my understanding that educational content will be free of charge and other contents such as movies and videos do vod model.
I think that all the content will need to be paid. The user appreciates what he paid for the money.

Educational content will indeed be free. Except for a profit orientated institutions or private schools. For them there will be a subscription based access to the educational content.

How about the free content subtitles? If cryptoflix provides subtitles for free educational contents, it will be huge plus on charity side i think.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:22:33 PM

Is there any news update with regards to platform development, I'm sure the community wants to know the development progress at the moment.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:30:55 PM

Is there any news update with regards to platform development, I'm sure the community wants to know the development progress at the moment.
The last information was about Beta in progress and the inclusion of educational content on the platform, unfortunately we felt the lack of a Community Manager at this time, but inactivity is justified by the high demand in other channels and the development and improvement of its platform
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:19:14 PM

The last information was about Beta in progress and the inclusion of educational content on the platform, unfortunately we felt the lack of a Community Manager at this time, but inactivity is justified by the high demand in other channels and the development and improvement of its platform

Token sale starts very soon, so in addition to platform development they probably have a lot of work to get stuff ready before the token sale.

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:58:13 PM

Token sale starts very soon, so in addition to platform development they probably have a lot of work to get stuff ready before the token sale.

I guess the way how their demo-platform is looking right now, already gives a good idea how the final Cryptoflix platform will look like. So I wouldn't expect any news on the platform development before the ICO. But maybe a partnership announcement right before the ICO, could boost the sales.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:59:37 PM

I guess the way how their demo-platform is looking right now, already gives a good idea how the final Cryptoflix platform will look like. So I wouldn't expect any news on the platform development before the ICO. But maybe a partnership announcement right before the ICO, could boost the sales.
The thing that I want to see is how the film/movie/tv series streaming will be, I mean about the technology that they said they will use.
According to the roadmap I wont see it any time soonk, so I just hope they will have a great result on ICO and the development will have a shortest time.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:33:52 PM

The thing that I want to see is how the film/movie/tv series streaming will be, I mean about the technology that they said they will use.
According to the roadmap I wont see it any time soonk, so I just hope they will have a great result on ICO and the development will have a shortest time.

The demo looks really cool and if you want to make a good platform with less hassle then it will definitely take time, The idea is good and the team is working so I trust them with this.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 05:59:20 PM

The demo looks really cool and if you want to make a good platform with less hassle then it will definitely take time, The idea is good and the team is working so I trust them with this.

Yeah it does. Most of the ico projects don't have a demo or have a very crappy demo at this stage.

They deserve some respect.

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:15:22 PM

Yeah it does. Most of the ico projects don't have a demo or have a very crappy demo at this stage.

I don't think that we will be able to see the demo of streaming video, because it requires certain financing of cloud servers, as well as time to develop and improve this technology.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:50:02 PM

yes i also think so already with the beta platform we can make a concrete idea of ​​how the final platform will be, with the beginning of the ico that is approaching updates/news a little more frequent would be very welcome...
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:59:18 PM

yes i also think so already with the beta platform we can make a concrete idea of ​​how the final platform will be, with the beginning of the ico that is approaching updates/news a little more frequent would be very welcome...

I'm curious if they integrate the platform and on the phones or on the operating systems of smart TVs. If they could bring the platform as an application pre-installed on smart TVs or phones, so with other platforms I think it would do a pretty good job and it will be used by many people.

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:16:07 PM

Do you know what the CryptoFlix Market Place is? This short video will explain it for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jKtaa4W8OM&feature=youtu.be
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:17:57 PM

Do you know what the CryptoFlix Market Place is? This short video will explain it for you.
Thanks for sharing. Do you already have people interested in fundraising at your platform?

greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:22:48 PM

I'm curious if they integrate the platform and on the phones or on the operating systems of smart TVs. If they could bring the platform as an application pre-installed on smart TVs or phones, so with other platforms I think it would do a pretty good job and it will be used by many people.
About integration will need to think about not soon, first you need to prove yourself well in the market.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:07:08 AM

Yes i think that the team work hard with the incoming start of the token sale, but it could be good if they communicate a bit more on the bitcointalk, investors like that. The good point is that there is a lot of videos talking about the features of the project, good for people who want to learn more about the project before investing.
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:58:51 AM

They shouldn't take too long though, first mover advantage is important!
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:04:41 AM

Wow, how many people follow the project and participate in ann.
Is there a beta availablt or a date when it is comming?

There is a demo

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:08:05 AM

Nice summarization video of the projects intentions and goals. Really like it!
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:17:40 AM

Yes i think that the team work hard with the incoming start of the token sale, but it could be good if they communicate a bit more on the bitcointalk, investors like that. The good point is that there is a lot of videos talking about the features of the project, good for people who want to learn more about the project before investing.

I don't agree with you. They are posting updates here all the times. And they monitor here for if anything needs to step up.

It is a crowded thread, you can't expect them to comment every little thing in here.

Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: