Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:41:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:43:26 PM

CryptoFlix has just announced their most generous Airdrop campaign. They have reserved $50,000 worth of CryptoFlix tokens for this Airdrop. More information by clicking below:

https://medium.com/@cryptoflix/flix-token-give-away-249071765e99

Not a big fan of this airdrop, if just made to increase the users in the telegram channel, but if it's helping to bring in people interested in the project. Smiley

Also, it is not a good airdrop. 50k worth of tokens. Normally at least 10k people are joining this but it can reach 50k too.

So 1$-5$ value it has.
Most of the airdrops nowadays don't have much value. The good times of very rewarding airdrops are over.

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:17:23 PM

CryptoFlix has just announced their most generous Airdrop campaign. They have reserved $50,000 worth of CryptoFlix tokens for this Airdrop. More information by clicking below:

Not a big fan of this airdrop, if just made to increase the users in the telegram channel, but if it's helping to bring in people interested in the project. Smiley

Also, it is not a good airdrop. 50k worth of tokens. Normally at least 10k people are joining this but it can reach 50k too.

So 1$-5$ value it has.
Most of the airdrops nowadays don't have much value. The good times of very rewarding airdrops are over.

Cryptoflix already has a great community, but bringing new fans through an airdrop is an excellent choice, we know there are no big rewards for these, but there will always be people collecting these chips and solving investing a little more after knowing the project and its importance
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:20:03 PM

50k token for airdrops is nothing to complain <.<"

btw. where is the link to the registration form for the airdrop on the main page Oo?
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:39:50 PM

CryptoFlix joins the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance. Find out how being part of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance will benefit CryptoFlix.
https://medium.com/@cryptoflix/cryptoflix-joins-the-enterprise-ethereum-alliance-2977a515ad41
This is excellent news. Now project open virtually all doors) I am sure that investors appreciate this!
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 08:48:03 PM

So 1$-5$ value it has.

It will definitely increase the community reach of the Flix token which in turn will increase the activity on the platform. This may be a smart move from the team.
This is indeed cool! I will gladly take part in this event, but I can not find a link to the registration form on the site!!!!!! Who can help me?

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:42:10 PM

So 1$-5$ value it has.

It will definitely increase the community reach of the Flix token which in turn will increase the activity on the platform. This may be a smart move from the team.
This is indeed cool! I will gladly take part in this event, but I can not find a link to the registration form on the site!!!!!! Who can help me?

Can't find the link either. Maybe the airdrop hasn't started yet?

Edit: Okay, I guess it is already over and the first 1000 users who were lucky enough will get tokens.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:57:09 PM

Great news, i like Airdrops and giveaways, lets join the Airdrop now and test the CRYPTOFLIX Platform.  Smiley
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:19:10 AM

I think that cryptoflix find the good way to incentive people to subscribe to the platform, the team handle the communication very well till now. I’m impatient to see more about the platform and start to test it, i think that the project has a nice potential.
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 05:09:38 AM

Great news, i like Airdrops and giveaways, lets join the Airdrop now and test the CRYPTOFLIX Platform.  Smiley

What? I missed an airdrop?  I am already invested in this project but who doesn't want more tokens? Is this still going on or is it closed?

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:41:24 AM

What? I missed an airdrop?  I am already invested in this project but who doesn't want more tokens? Is this still going on or is it closed?

Looks like its already closed. Only the firs 1000 users who were fast enough were aloowed to enter Sad
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:34:02 AM

I think that cryptoflix find the good way to incentive people to subscribe to the platform, the team handle the communication very well till now. I’m impatient to see more about the platform and start to test it, i think that the project has a nice potential.

Im also quite interesting to start trying using their system and also see in which way they will be able to integrate crypto payments to their platform

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:07:02 AM

Looks like its already closed. Only the firs 1000 users who were fast enough were aloowed to enter Sad

The airdrop is free or required some participation for entry, like tweets and sharing links
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 880

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:39:59 AM

This of course will expand the number of people involved in the project, but on the other hand, it depreciates tokens. And in airdrop, instead of 1000 participants there can be only 10 with 100 accounts, which will simply sell tokens for a pittance...
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 07:41:13 AM

So 1$-5$ value it has.

Cryptoflix already has a great community, but bringing new fans through an airdrop is an excellent choice, we know there are no big rewards for these, but there will always be people collecting these chips and solving investing a little more after knowing the project and its importance

How did i missed the airdrop, shame on me.. I already invested in crytpfolix but i like to have more tokens actually,
but if airdrop brought new people to cryptoflix its also good.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:22:14 AM

So 1$-5$ value it has.

How did i missed the airdrop, shame on me.. I already invested in crytpfolix but i like to have more tokens actually,
I think airdrops are a good idea to attrack new people and even if the reward is not big that could attrack new investors.
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:31:31 AM

So 1$-5$ value it has.

I think airdrops are a good idea to attrack new people and even if the reward is not big that could attrack new investors.

that should be done in advance as well as after launch. it really works to draw people in.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:40:47 AM

So 1$-5$ value it has.

that should be done in advance as well as after launch. it really works to draw people in.

I'm confused. This airdrop has been running for weeks already, hasn't it? I signed up for one in February.
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:52:58 AM

So 1$-5$ value it has.

I'm confused. This airdrop has been running for weeks already, hasn't it? I signed up for one in February.

You sure you don't mix it with anything else? This one was just announced yesterday...
Token sale will start soon, I think they chose a good time for an airdrop.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:07:12 AM

I used to love the airdrop stuffs and things but recently I have a feeling that airdrop is just another way to make a project looks cheap.
Moana

Activity: 298
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:18:59 AM

3000 eth for the soft cap is totaly possible I think, a project with a good visbility and a good potential will not have so much trouble to raise that amount and I think cryptoflix is a project like that. 25 000 eth for the hard cap is possible too but no my so easy.

3000 eth should easily reach. It is just 2 million dollars. Also, they are not greedy and not making the hard cap enormous, with a reasonable 16m $.

I am not sure about the hard cap but i believe they will definitely pass that soft cap

Sure about that? I mean look at the standing of crypt nowadays. 3k ETH could be a little bit to high

Livetree's ICO has run for several months and has raised only 1000+ ETH, it's not exactly the same kind of project (cinematographic production), but still same area - so nothing can be taken for granted. But of course the word "flix" in the same of the token will alone attract many investors, for obvious reasons.
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: