Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:36:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:20:24 AM

Wow, Airdrop one arrived :-) 166 FLIX Token

Shit, despite all 6the warnings I managed to forget joining! Well congratz to anyone who did participate

well, is there gonna be another one? I'd love to join
Participated on the first but forgot to join the succeeding events, good luck to other joiners  but i got two FLIX on my wallet with different contract address.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Diniil

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

ELONCITY

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:49:52 AM

CRYPTOFLIX  have closed a successful third airdrop! Thanks too for participating and please stay tuned for the presale.
I hope that airdrop will not affect the price of tokens on the exchange. Or it would be unfair for investors and token holders.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:01:20 AM

CRYPTOFLIX  have closed a successful third airdrop! Thanks too for participating and please stay tuned for the presale.
I hope that airdrop will not affect the price of tokens on the exchange. Or it would be unfair for investors and token holders.

Airdrop is good but yes, most of the participants tend to sell their free tokens as soon as the token hit the exchange. But with less tokens foreach participants, I guess it won't give a bad impact to the market when cryptoflix are already tradeable.
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:35:40 AM

Airdrop is good but yes, most of the participants tend to sell their free tokens as soon as the token hit the exchange. But with less tokens foreach participants, I guess it won't give a bad impact to the market when cryptoflix are already tradeable.
I don't think either it will be a big dump because of the airdrop tokens once it hits exchanges because there is not a big amount for each participant.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:04:46 AM

I don't think either it will be a big dump because of the airdrop tokens once it hits exchanges because there is not a big amount for each participant.

Maybe the tokens will be enough to watch a movie so that some people will keep them.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 09:28:37 AM

By looking at educational videos it's clear that you ahave a partnership with University of Morelia (which is mexican?). Must we expect longer videos and with subtitles? Because the ones you upladed are short and not everyone understand spanish

I think they are just for example and when the platform starts running we will see better contents, also subtitles issue is what i am thinking too. What are they going to do with translations.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:51:03 AM

By looking at educational videos it's clear that you ahave a partnership with University of Morelia (which is mexican?). Must we expect longer videos and with subtitles? Because the ones you upladed are short and not everyone understand spanish

I think they are just for example and when the platform starts running we will see better contents, also subtitles issue is what i am thinking too. What are they going to do with translations.
Maybe these videos just werer the easiest way to get.
Hope there will be more features implemented...
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:59:05 AM

I also think it's like an example, just so we have in idea how everything will look on the platform, more or less. The content is not important at this point.

pynetx

Merit: 262

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:04:16 PM

Yes investing in movies is not like crypto for sure, but I think it’s a nice way to invest in a different sector with a nice possibility of return, or to see a project that you like developed. I think that the possibility to fund film is really huge and one of the best part of cryptoflix.

Yes, I have seen many projects becoming dead due to lack of funds. Now, the projects with good content can come alive with this kind of initiative.
huutertools

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:18:59 PM

I also think it's like an example, just so we have in idea how everything will look on the platform, more or less. The content is not important at this point.
But instead of a test movie with invest function or other features they only used the educational part. Hope the beta will be expanded
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:49:37 PM

They didn't give out that much airdrops which can harm the price. The budget was too low for airdrop and it won't harm the price.

Still, i really don't think airdrops are helping projects. They are just free money.

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:16:13 PM

The ICO will start now in less than 2 days. Bad luck that the market saw quite some red over the past few days. I hope, this won't affect the Cryptoflix ICO too much.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:39:20 PM

Shit, despite all 6the warnings I managed to forget joining! Well congratz to anyone who did participate

That's too bad. I also joined quite late but still got the airdrop Smiley

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:58:40 PM

6the warnings, what does it mean?
Maybe they will make another airdrop, it would be nice and I dont see the danger of a big dump.

CRYPTOFLIX  have closed a successful third airdrop! Thanks too for participating and please stay tuned for the presale.

i really hope that i will get the third airdrop too ^^ eagerly waiting for the distribution of the tokens ^^ hrrr

You got 2 airdrops already?
So it seems to be possible to get more than one airdrop.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:01:32 PM

Yes the market is not that good these days but I don’t think it will be a problem for cryptoflix, I think the team have managed the communication nicely and there is some hype around the project now. So I think they can raise some money to make the project go on.
rjp55

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 03:25:05 PM

Yes the market is not that good these days but I don’t think it will be a problem for cryptoflix, I think the team have managed the communication nicely and there is some hype around the project now. So I think they can raise some money to make the project go on.

Yeah the project is steadily gaining recognition, thanks to its media campaign and airdrop and such, I'm expecting a major development progress within the coming weeks. Smiley

Despite the market status right now, i think cryptoflix has created a hype around the project. I think lots of improvements to come in the near future. Looking for good news.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:35:28 PM

Maybe they will make another airdrop, it would be nice and I dont see the danger of a big dump.

CRYPTOFLIX  have closed a successful third airdrop! Thanks too for participating and please stay tuned for the presale.

i really hope that i will get the third airdrop too ^^ eagerly waiting for the distribution of the tokens ^^ hrrr

nope, i only got one drop, since i missed the first airdrop, i had the chance to join the second airdrop. now i joined the third airdrop and hope to receive it as well Smiley
tudor_simion

Activity: 349

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:02:22 PM

nope, i only got one drop, since i missed the first airdrop, i had the chance to join the second airdrop. now i joined the third airdrop and hope to receive it as well Smiley

I just caught the last drop. Is it over? Distribution was done? I still have not received anything ... I still expect.

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:13:02 PM

If the form is still open it should be possible to get the tokens, it take few hours and it's Sunday in any case.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:19:34 PM

I just caught the last drop. Is it over? Distribution was done? I still have not received anything ... I still expect.

I too didnt got it despite filling form and completing tasks, Dont know where it went wrong. Lets hope they make another one for remaining crypto community.
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: