Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:47:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42457 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:30:36 PM

Hello Dev, we need updates on this project. Where are we  Huh Huh Huh

its a little bit sad to see the communication goes this way. In the first place the communication was really good
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:49:06 PM

Any official informations here about how the ICO is going on currently?

As of this moment, I've just check telegram, website and twitter channels but found no official token sale data. Maybe they could set it up for the sake of public info. Imho.
so at the moment there is no official update of the token sale data on any of the channels/social, maybe we should see the project's wallet to see how much they have raised, however now with the low eth value it would be a good time to invest...
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:54:41 PM

Any official informations here about how the ICO is going on currently?

As of this moment, I've just check telegram, website and twitter channels but found no official token sale data. Maybe they could set it up for the sake of public info. Imho.
so at the moment there is no official update of the token sale data on any of the channels/social, maybe we should see the project's wallet to see how much they have raised, however now with the low eth value it would be a good time to invest...
I hope this temporary drop in crypto market, although of course it is predictable that closer to summer, many withdraw funds for recreation.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:18:51 PM

Well it seems it's quite hard in this last period to get some update. I still think the idea is good anyway.

Christian used to write here almost everyday, I hope because they're busy right now or else I would be really disappointed, he was really in touch with the community

I always think the worst something happens like that.

For instance, they can lose hope to phase and may stop spending time for it. I hope it is not the case for this but i am pessimistic.

tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:34:49 PM

Well it seems it's quite hard in this last period to get some update. I still think the idea is good anyway.

Christian used to write here almost everyday, I hope because they're busy right now or else I would be really disappointed, he was really in touch with the community

For instance, they can lose hope to phase and may stop spending time for it. I hope it is not the case for this but i am pessimistic.

Many people are pessimistic these days and are becoming increasingly skeptical.

hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:08:45 PM

The golden times of ICOs seem to be over. Now it's quite hard to even raise the soft cap. I hope you guys have something in the pipeline to boost the sales.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 09:28:57 PM

how much Cryptoflix has collected right now?
I thought there was a progress bar on their website , but now its gone. There was the detail information there.
Hope there is no reason that they removed the bar.  Cry

I don't think the progress bar was ever on the website, I checked many times and never seen it. The team should really clarify sale details, because it's quite confusing.

agreed, people need to know how the ICO is going and see if their contribution is safe.

There was no progress bar from the beginning, I have been looking at the site for details from long time and tried to get the information from their official address too. I think they are planning to announce once the sale is ended.
ok, better no progress bar than a removed one...

Yes, I don't think there was one from the beginning.
Still, you may monitor their wallets to know how the compaign is going on. I do that from time to time to be on the safe side.
I have never seen such a progress bar on their website. I guess that the only way of following the progress is checking their wallets.
You're absolutely right. This is the best way to get reliable information. I've seen a few projects where the counter is wound specifically to create hype!

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:47:07 PM

The golden times of ICOs seem to be over. Now it's quite hard to even raise the soft cap. I hope you guys have something in the pipeline to boost the sales.

So true. And the fact that the whole crypto market is in deep reds doesn't help an ICO at all. No wonder Cryptoflix is struggeling to get new investors.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:20:38 PM

So true. And the fact that the whole crypto market is in deep reds doesn't help an ICO at all. No wonder Cryptoflix is struggeling to get new investors.

It is not something unique to Cryptoflix, unfortunately I see other projects in the same situation, with people joining the community and waiting for the best moment, which, I believe, will not be long in coming, bulls in sight;). The Team should now focus on receiving well and continuously those who join at this stage, and support for this Community is a great way
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:48:14 PM

Yes the market is really hard these days, I think it has an impact on ico that’s why some of token sales have trouble to raise funds. I hope the market will go better soon, it would be good for project like cryptoflix, that need to raise some money to be developed.
Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:54:03 AM

At the moment with that BTC value it is really hard for the projects and invests but there is the oportunity if the project do not need the invest directrl that the cours comes back to old times.
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 935

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:39:30 AM

Yes the market is really hard these days, I think it has an impact on ico that’s why some of token sales have trouble to raise funds. I hope the market will go better soon, it would be good for project like cryptoflix, that need to raise some money to be developed.

Maybe for a few days there will be a market bounce. But in general, the overall trend seems to be like in 2014. So the team will have to sell and work in such unfavorable conditions.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:27:03 AM

Maybe for a few days there will be a market bounce. But in general, the overall trend seems to be like in 2014. So the team will have to sell and work in such unfavorable conditions.

It could be. 2014 was a year-long bear market. One thing is for sure, it will take a long time before we see another hype like in December if there will ever be one like this again so it's better to adjust expectations for ICOs.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:24:15 AM

It could be. 2014 was a year-long bear market. One thing is for sure, it will take a long time before we see another hype like in December if there will ever be one like this again so it's better to adjust expectations for ICOs.

Even if we won't see another hype like in December, crypto users should really get used to markets being down or going down, because that's what markets are like from time to time and we can't expect coins/tokens going straight up all the time.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:34:45 AM

Even if we won't see another hype like in December, crypto users should really get used to markets being down or going down, because that's what markets are like from time to time and we can't expect coins/tokens going straight up all the time.

True, market won't going in one direction. Up and down are a must to keep the market healthy. This platform has a great chance and need more investment to be able to make it true. So, lets give it a try!
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:37:10 AM

People should stop expecting ralleys like the one in December, late 2017. After such a huge pump it was just normal that there had to be a big correction afterwards.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:23:42 AM

We are still at the Bitcoin-level of October last year, this is not bad for a young technology.
When the masses once enter crypto, maybe through apps, games, dating sites or lending platforms
we will see old highs again, i am sure.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:44:35 AM

That is the point why I am a bit concerned. The communication was really regular until some weeks ago.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:47:10 AM

We are still at the Bitcoin-level of October last year, this is not bad for a young technology.
When the masses once enter crypto, maybe through apps, games, dating sites or lending platforms

I agree. But until then it is hard for any project to get good investments. Even if the project has good planning, road map and great team efforts, investors are very less interested in putting their money.
Brattavito

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:05:31 AM

I agree. But until then it is hard for any project to get good investments. Even if the project has good planning, road map and great team efforts, investors are very less interested in putting their money.
it is possible if in my view why many investors are less interested in ICO despite having a great ranking team and a very good plan because now too many new projects are difficult to distinguish which is true or unlikely investors confused because there is a project that is silent after ICO finished without giving a profit.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Pages: « 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: