Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:52:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:52:35 PM

Hard cap? This address isn't growing at all, it's stucked at 208 ETH, I wasn't expecting this numbers at all, was expecting at least the soft cap (2000 ETH) https://etherscan.io/address/0x090b565db171d68dae174ca0f88b203dd51dbaf2

This is weird. I could imagine a slow sale under the current conditions, but no contribution at all for 10 days seems almost impossible.
investments are very subdued, far from the soft cap, i think this is due to the low market, shame the project is valid and interesting, i hope they will reach at least the soft cap before the end of the ico, a real time investment counter would be very appreciated...

It's really going slow with Cryptoflix. I thought that they would have no problems reaching the softcap. But who knows, maybe the sale will pick up some momentum soon.

I look forward to it too, but I do not understand why people are putting their time and money aside for skin care projects, and leave a valuable project like Cryptoflix for the last minute
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:33:01 PM

Yes the market condition make the ico market really hard, not that much project raise enough money to reach the soft cap. Maybe it will restart again, cryptoflix can still reach the soft cap, 2000 eth is not that big and will at least let cryptoflix team develop something.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:26:37 AM

It's a shame that a good project like cryptoflix can not reach or hardly reach soft cap which is 2000 ETHs.
I m hoping a bounce back in the market in upcoming months..

the market is at fault that cryptoflix cant reach the softcap... its time to bounce back and be bullish again, please god of crypto Smiley

Who knows maybe an angel investor is on the line, realizing the growth potential of this project. Anything can happen in crypto. Smiley

Maybe they have some private investor, since they know the field they are working on it could be they already found someone or they will find somebody, who knows... till we receive a confirmation we can just speculate.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:42:01 AM

It's a shame that a good project like cryptoflix can not reach or hardly reach soft cap which is 2000 ETHs.

the market is at fault that cryptoflix cant reach the softcap... its time to bounce back and be bullish again, please god of crypto Smiley

Who knows maybe an angel investor is on the line, realizing the growth potential of this project. Anything can happen in crypto. Smiley

Maybe they have some private investor, since they know the field they are working on it could be they already found someone or they will find somebody, who knows... till we receive a confirmation we can just speculate.

Yeah I wouldn't count on that as of yet. people aren't putting money in ICO's these days.

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:54:03 AM

Yeah I wouldn't count on that as of yet. people aren't putting money in ICO's these days.

Thats pretty sad to see. So many great projects that will not even reach the softcap
Axcel-m

Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:31:55 AM

Thats pretty sad to see. So many great projects that will not even reach the softcap
Nobody invest to ICO compared to a few month ago. Awesome project but the money still is missing
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:35:30 AM

Nobody invest to ICO compared to a few month ago. Awesome project but the money still is missing

Yes, it's not a good time for ICOs. The idea doesn't seem to matter at all. People just don't invest. Bitcoin could go down to $6k and nobody wants to risk anything.
Bolovich

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:15:06 AM

Yes, it's not a good time for ICOs. The idea doesn't seem to matter at all. People just don't invest. Bitcoin could go down to $6k and nobody wants to risk anything.
I'm surprised with the problems this good project is having to collect funds. I really thought this was a good one.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:16:54 AM

Hard cap? This address isn't growing at all, it's stucked at 208 ETH, I wasn't expecting this numbers at all, was expecting at least the soft cap (2000 ETH) https://etherscan.io/address/0x090b565db171d68dae174ca0f88b203dd51dbaf2

This is weird. I could imagine a slow sale under the current conditions, but no contribution at all for 10 days seems almost impossible.
investments are very subdued, far from the soft cap, i think this is due to the low market, shame the project is valid and interesting, i hope they will reach at least the soft cap before the end of the ico, a real time investment counter would be very appreciated...

It's really going slow with Cryptoflix. I thought that they would have no problems reaching the softcap. But who knows, maybe the sale will pick up some momentum soon.

When is the end of the ICO? Maybe there is still time and it will pick up slowly. I wish the market would recover soon, but it doesn't really look good at this moment.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:47:10 AM

The ICO funding is a bit slow how many days since the collection of funds started? i guess the soft cap wont be reach in time, they could extend ICO.

sadly thats not uncommon in these days. Pretty much every ICO i see is very slow in funding

You are right. Crypto is acting in weird ways. Investors also fear to take any step.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:50:30 AM

I'm surprised with the problems this good project is having to collect funds. I really thought this was a good one.

I still think that's a good one, but people are in loss and dont want to sell now for having coins to invest.
Second thing is, in the hot phase most teams are unable to communicate, but without communication there can be no hype and no trust.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Axcel-m

Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:11:40 AM

I still think that's a good one, but people are in loss and dont want to sell now for having coins to invest.
Second thing is, in the hot phase most teams are unable to communicate, but without communication there can be no hype and no trust.
Good conclusion of the current state of the project.
Hope they can pass the issues because the idea of cryptoflix is pretty good
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:32:21 AM

Any official infos how much is raised so far?

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:32:49 AM

The ICO funding is a bit slow how many days since the collection of funds started? i guess the soft cap wont be reach in time, they could extend ICO.

sadly thats not uncommon in these days. Pretty much every ICO i see is very slow in funding

You are right. Crypto is acting in weird ways. Investors also fear to take any step.

This also explains the silence .. maybe ?
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:35:16 PM

There is no infos regarding the fund raised so far. I can't find it on both telegram and the site. Idk why there is no counter on the site.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:06:11 PM

There is no infos regarding the fund raised so far. I can't find it on both telegram and the site. Idk why there is no counter on the site.

The team is still active ?  or they went silent in all their channels ?
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 05:32:26 PM

unfortunately there it is the real risk that this beautiful project does not reach the soft cap, with the market down is not a good time for the ico in general, just hope for the last minute intervention of some whale
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:09:18 PM

Does anyone have any news from devs? I have not seen and heard anything since June 15th.

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:10:30 PM

Does anyone have any news from devs? I have not seen and heard anything since June 15th.

Christian who used to be here regularly has posted last time end of April. I really do hope that the reason for their momentarily silence is that they are hard working in the background to get investors on board.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 07:21:05 PM

You are right, now people are scared for their investments, but on the other hand, why not invest in projects whose rate is tied to the dollar? now at the time of the fall in the value of bitcoin ETH and other currencies it is very profitable to invest in such projects.

Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: