Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:07:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 [248] 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42457 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:54:52 PM

Its an additional use case for crypto but they will always go for the fiat subscription because of its stability, crypto is too volatile but who knows every project has its own unique capabilities.

That's where services like utrust can be used which focus on this volatility issue.

what do you mean utrust, How can we utilize utrust on ico project ?

After the ICO when the platform goes live in order to lock the price because crypto is too volatile.
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:29:55 PM

imo, cryptoflix really needs a competitive marketing team to let this project flourish totally infront of the possible investors available.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:46:45 PM

imo, cryptoflix really needs a competitive marketing team to let this project flourish totally infront of the possible investors available.
At first, CF was very promising and perspective project. Nowadays, it seems a bit uncertain.
Michelle24

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:05:40 PM

if cryptoflix will have the lowest prices than netflix at the same streaming quality and i can also earn money by investing in film production then it will become my first choice...

Hardest part will be getting the network effect going

Marketing is everything in any project. They should have a formidable concept on how they want to compete against Netflix.

Have they said anything about those plans?
Well they've explained how they differ from Netflix (they will be more up to date to provide many movies/tv series instead of producing their own movies which is what Netflix doing recently), and theyre targeting developing countries where the people need cheap price but I think Netflix is already cheap enough actually.
However, pay per watch will make it more flexible for customer but i hope they will also provide a subscribe option.

I don't think there will be any subscription plans. I don't really know if pay-per-view will work out well in this scenario, but we'll see. They can always introduce subscription if it wouldn't work otherwise.

It was not planed to make a subscription model, dev was clear about this.

hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:29:26 PM

if cryptoflix will have the lowest prices than netflix at the same streaming quality and i can also earn money by investing in film production then it will become my first choice...

Marketing is everything in any project. They should have a formidable concept on how they want to compete against Netflix.

Well they've explained how they differ from Netflix (they will be more up to date to provide many movies/tv series instead of producing their own movies which is what Netflix doing recently), and theyre targeting developing countries where the people need cheap price but I think Netflix is already cheap enough actually.
However, pay per watch will make it more flexible for customer but i hope they will also provide a subscribe option.

I don't think there will be any subscription plans. I don't really know if pay-per-view will work out well in this scenario, but we'll see. They can always introduce subscription if it wouldn't work otherwise.

Yea it would be better and much cheaper if you have to pay for every movie you watch especially if you don't have much time. I think most people in developing countries can't afford it if they have to pay the subscription.

BivanF

Activity: 291

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:35:21 PM

this was a very promising project in the beginning but if dev's keep giving to many information about development it has little chanche to succeed , deserve more marketing
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 06:43:13 PM

As far as I know, the project management plans to make access diverse. This is undoubtedly a plus of this project!

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:52:10 PM

As far as I know, the project management plans to make access diverse. This is undoubtedly a plus of this project!

The success of the project will depend on how much they can raise during ICO. I don't think that it will be very important in principle how the subscription will be made.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:27:33 PM

this was a very promising project in the beginning but if dev's keep giving to many information about development it has little chanche to succeed , deserve more marketing

Why should a project hold back information about its development?? Imho every project should be as transparent as possible to gain the trust of the investors.
webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 08:29:46 PM

Let's wait untill the 15th of june and see where they are heading..  Wink

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:59:17 PM

Looking forward to the progress of Cryptoflix, I still hope more people are visionary enough to join the project. Many boats have departed and left me behind, unfortunately the crypto has these things, but I will be together and increasing my tokens gradually at each step  Wink
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:08:33 PM

Yes it remains 2 more weeks in order to reach the soft cap for cryptoflix, so it’s not over, I think that the team could make a little push of marketing to improve the visibility in the last days of the ico. They just need to reach the soft cap to have enough funds, I think 2000 eth is possible.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:03:50 AM

Yes it remains 2 more weeks in order to reach the soft cap for cryptoflix, so it’s not over, I think that the team could make a little push of marketing to improve the visibility in the last days of the ico. They just need to reach the soft cap to have enough funds, I think 2000 eth is possible.
How much they have raised so far? actually this is not a great time for ICO, the market isn't as hype as the last bull market (December - January) but the amount of ICO is still increasing and more than before, so the competition is getting tighter.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:01:43 AM

How much they have raised so far? actually this is not a great time for ICO, the market isn't as hype as the last bull market (December - January) but the amount of ICO is still increasing and more than before, so the competition is getting tighter.

I think last time someone checked they were sadly nowhere near the softcap Sad
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:17:23 AM

It would be a shame if they didn't reach the softcap. I still like the idea. No subscription, only pay for what you really watch and investing in movies.
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:31:38 AM

It would be a shame if they didn't reach the softcap. I still like the idea. No subscription, only pay for what you really watch and investing in movies.
I also see a lot of potential in the project and I can't see how it can fail. Maybe the current market and a bad marketing campaign are the reasons of this result.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:13:08 AM

I also see a lot of potential in the project and I can't see how it can fail. Maybe the current market and a bad marketing campaign are the reasons of this result.

A project should reach the softcap even in a bearish market. But I have the feeling that we reached the bottom now and the bulls are preparing for their run.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:48:31 AM

Nowadays, its just marketing which keys the success to investments in ICO's. As Google and Youtube have stopped showing ads, it became harder to do marketing for new investors.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:44:17 AM

It think maybe they could pitch the project to some angel investors who might be interested hopefully it could be realized soon.

If they are doing something like this they should inform us here. If they do some other investors maybe decide to invest then too.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 935

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:57:59 AM

Movie funding will cost alot so , I think you can start with small animation studios

I think it's better to focus on the series with a small budget. Many of them are very successful and bring huge profits. Success there is provided primarily by the original script and director. Among the actors do not need stars.
Pages: « 1 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 [248] 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: