Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:20:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:38:20 AM

Movie funding will cost alot so , I think you can start with small animation studios

I think it's better to focus on the series with a small budget. Many of them are very successful and bring huge profits. Success there is provided primarily by the original script and director. Among the actors do not need stars.
If they come up with the most recent movies and keep their offer up to date, i'll be a steady user of their services.. because I'm missing out on a lot of cinema movies and there is not one decent provider which can give us the movies that came out of the cinema..
So, people pay monthly subscriptions to watch old movies ..
That's what they said earlier and it will make them different from Netflix, I really hope that they will also cover many new box office movies very soon.
But the token sale result isn't really good so far.
Box office movies are only released on streaming services months after release and the team has to get the project going first

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:27:53 AM

would it be possible to hire japanese studio to make anime series, or fund to continue a series
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:24:45 AM

Movie funding will cost alot so , I think you can start with small animation studios

I think it's better to focus on the series with a small budget. Many of them are very successful and bring huge profits. Success there is provided primarily by the original script and director. Among the actors do not need stars.
If they come up with the most recent movies and keep their offer up to date, i'll be a steady user of their services.. because I'm missing out on a lot of cinema movies and there is not one decent provider which can give us the movies that came out of the cinema..
That's what they said earlier and it will make them different from Netflix, I really hope that they will also cover many new box office movies very soon.
Box office movies are only released on streaming services months after release and the team has to get the project going first
Indeed, they have to focus now in the main project that's collecting funds. Otherwise the project won't go ahead.
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:27:09 AM

Indeed, they have to focus now in the main project that's collecting funds. Otherwise the project won't go ahead.

Were there any updates from the team? Do we know what's gonna happens if they won't raise softcap? Now funding is the important issues, indeed.

Ciucas

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 08:33:43 AM

Were there any updates from the team? Do we know what's gonna happens if they won't raise softcap? Now funding is the important issues, indeed.
There are constant updates from the team on their Twitter page: https://twitter.com/Crypto_Flix . Ussually if an ICO doesn't raise softcap, they make refunds to the investors. So this is probably what's going to happen here also, but i really hope that they will reach the softcap, and thay they will continue to develop the project.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:46:18 AM

Some weeks ago they announced their first project too https://medium.com/@cryptoflix/first-cryptoflix-film-marketplace-project-announced-e3e3272c07fc . I still don't believe my eyes that shit projects get millions and this one is getting nothing

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:04:25 AM

if anyone got info about this , please share
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:00:14 AM

Some weeks ago they announced their first project too https://medium.com/@cryptoflix/first-cryptoflix-film-marketplace-project-announced-e3e3272c07fc . I still don't believe my eyes that shit projects get millions and this one is getting nothing

Wasnt that the project that stands in direct competition to Cryptoflix? Ridculous that theyve raised so much
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:56:59 AM

Can't find such informations on both site and whitepaper. I asked it on the tele but still no reply yet. Wish they will answer it soon!
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:35:43 PM

Can't find such informations on both site and whitepaper. I asked it on the tele but still no reply yet. Wish they will answer it soon!

Maybe they can still continue with less than the softcap money if they postpone some features so that they need less money. I still hope they will reach the softcap though.  Undecided
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:07:04 PM

I think it will be hard if they continue without at least soft cap reached, 2000 eth is enough to develop something nice with some time. But with less money I think it will not be that easy. Maybe they can extend the ico period and improve a bit the visibility ...
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:06:41 PM

I think it will be hard if they continue without at least soft cap reached, 2000 eth is enough to develop something nice with some time. But with less money I think it will not be that easy. Maybe they can extend the ico period and improve a bit the visibility ...

Agree, continuing the project with less than softcap wouldn't be easy, esp. since currently they aren't even near softcap. Would like to know what they are up to, I hope we'll get some information from devs soon.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:26:49 PM

I think it's a good idea to finance independent film  Cool
With this type of funding movies, many new people will have the opportunity to produce films. If they have a perfect execution this could get something game-changing.
Do they need to fulfill any requirement? Are the investors protected a bit?
is a good idea to give a chance to emerging directors who may be good but have not had the right opportunity, i think cryptoflix will protect users of the platform that will invest in the films productions...
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:13:50 PM

This long silence is worrying, they really should give a feedback here.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 857

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:16:27 PM

I agree. Since it seems that the team is no longer interested in its own project. Although there is activity on Twitter.
huutertools

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:12:54 PM

I agree. Since it seems that the team is no longer interested in its own project. Although there is activity on Twitter.
I am sure they follow this ann and also the feedback Infos. They just also provide information also here
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:34:41 PM

would it be possible to hire japanese studio to make anime series, or fund to continue a series

I would definitely support something like that. If the story gets good then audience will pour in to see anime. Streaming platforms are getting good buzz in every country now and it seems like this is the best time to jump in.
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:01:17 PM

I heard you guys hit the soft cap. Is this true? Great to get the opportunity to see a working product from you guys in a few months.

tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:13:10 PM

I would definitely support something like that. If the story gets good then audience will pour in to see anime. Streaming platforms are getting good buzz in every country now and it seems like this is the best time to jump in.

I think if you could invest in Anime on this platform would be the most beautiful thing possible. The Anime series have gone, and they go the best and they go on in. They will not die. I think the platform would be great if it had such content and if you could invest something.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:04:24 PM

In telegram, admin wrote that soft cap is reached.

But smart contracts seems got only 211 eth. So did they lower the cap or they received some other funds?

Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: