Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:10:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 [262] 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42457 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:57:54 AM

There is some bonus for the final days of your Ico. can be an attraction and so much for those who still did not know the project, can encourage new inquisitors, although we now have a difficult time with so many bad news.

How much is the bonus? I think a heavy marketing strategy would've been more efficient. Otherwise, the soft cap is collected, so the project will continue anyways, but I hope they have collected some more.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:43:40 AM

Hope they will have something to show, I'm really excited about this project. They announced that the softcap is reached, so I hope that development is already undergoing.
so the soft cap has been achieved well i'm glad, an updated alpha version with many option, content would perhaps be more inviting for investors even if they are really missing a few days to the end...
The only thing left that is still not provided is the streaming feature, i hope there will be at least 1 movie to watch soon, maybe on the alpha.
Streaming a movie is available in mvp. Nothing specioal. I would like to see the investmen pages and how to promote new movie projects
Could you please give me the link to the available movie that can be streamed on the cryptoflix M.V.P? maybe i missed it.

yeah, please share. I only saw a few trailers on the page.
Of cause, just check the MVP under:
https://platform.cryptoflix.io/aiovg_videos/fil-based-on-books/
There you can stram educational movies

The price for a movie is set to 1 Flix on this demo page. Would be nice if it stayed that low for a while to attract customers.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:54:56 AM

Hope they will have something to show, I'm really excited about this project. They announced that the softcap is reached, so I hope that development is already undergoing.
so the soft cap has been achieved well i'm glad, an updated alpha version with many option, content would perhaps be more inviting for investors even if they are really missing a few days to the end...
The only thing left that is still not provided is the streaming feature, i hope there will be at least 1 movie to watch soon, maybe on the alpha.
Streaming a movie is available in mvp. Nothing specioal. I would like to see the investmen pages and how to promote new movie projects
Could you please give me the link to the available movie that can be streamed on the cryptoflix M.V.P? maybe i missed it.

The price for a movie is set to 1 Flix on this demo page. Would be nice if it stayed that low for a while to attract customers.

It will be a hit over night if the price stays at 1 Flix per movie. Also want to know whether it is for just watching or it will be in our DB for certain time..? or lifelong..?
Michelle24

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:02:40 AM

It depends on the price of BTC/Flix if it is cheap or expensive. Since BTC is changing and BTC/Flix will change, they have to adjust the price every week I think to be competitable to netflix f.e.

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:43:32 AM

It depends on the price of BTC/Flix if it is cheap or expensive. Since BTC is changing and BTC/Flix will change, they have to adjust the price every week I think to be competitable to netflix f.e.

Oh you mean it is directly correlated to BTC's price? Fair enough I guess that scheme is somewhat justifiable for me. Imho.
But  having direct dependence from btc/flix rate may add significant price range. Anyways, it probably would have fiat money alternative.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:50:44 AM

din't they say there will be another token peg with usd ? or am i confused with another project ?
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:25:22 AM

The mvp seems to be really interesting, i think it’s imortant that the team has released it during the token sale, it can incentive people to invest in the project, it’s easier to have an idea of the potential of the project. I think with more development the content can become nice.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:38:45 AM

Still no updates ... that is a bit sad.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:58:24 AM

The mvp seems to be really interesting, i think it’s imortant that the team has released it during the token sale, it can incentive people to invest in the project, it’s easier to have an idea of the potential of the project. I think with more development the content can become nice.

with development and some good partnerships, the content needs to be according to the latest trends.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:17:01 PM

with development and some good partnerships, the content needs to be according to the latest trends.
I also think that this was a very good moment to launch it that way investors can see what this project is capable of.
jonnytracker

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:18:44 PM

ICO over ?  I think they will announce major updates after they finish counting the money
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:42:44 PM

ICO over ?  I think they will announce major updates after they finish counting the money
That should not take so long. I hope they will continue their work because it will help a lot of people and I think education is very important for people in poor countries.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:58:20 PM

As I know ICO will end at June 15th but idk how much the funds they already raise so far and whether they hit the softcap or not.
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 04:56:57 PM

As I know ICO will end at June 15th but idk how much the funds they already raise so far and whether they hit the softcap or not.

Good question. I read somewhere that they reached softcap but haven't seen any official statement from Cryptoflix nor how much exactly they raised so far.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:29:26 PM

yes it is true the ico will end in 4 days there would be needed an official announcement by the team with an overrun of the total raised,there are rumors that the soft cap has been reached, it need a confirmation  from team/dev...
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:47:46 PM

yes it is true the ico will end in 4 days there would be needed an official announcement by the team with an overrun of the total raised,there are rumors that the soft cap has been reached, it need a confirmation  from team/dev...

We are still waiting for this confirmation, I can not find the current contract for sales, so I can not verify the information. I hope they get as close as possible to the hard cap, despite the crypto moment, the project has the potential to get there
jonnytracker

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:24:17 PM

We are still waiting for this confirmation, I can not find the current contract for sales, so I can not verify the information. I hope they get as close as possible to the hard cap, despite the crypto moment, the project has the potential to get there

dint they say they will continue project even if softcap is not met ? maybe im confuse with another project ?
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:25:00 AM

dint they say they will continue project even if softcap is not met ? maybe im confuse with another project ?

but it was stated several pages ago that they've already reached the softcap.....youre confusing me. Now im not sure if my informations are correct
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:34:53 AM

but it was stated several pages ago that they've already reached the softcap.....youre confusing me. Now im not sure if my informations are correct

Yes, they said that the softcap was reached so the project will continue. I'm looking forward to any announcement after the sale ends.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:54:42 AM

Yes, they said that the softcap was reached so the project will continue. I'm looking forward to any announcement after the sale ends.

As far as i know, just a telegram admin told that they reached that but after the statement he dodged the questions.

Their address doesn't have the required amount (2000 eth). It was 211 eth last time i checked.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Pages: « 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 [262] 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: