Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:01:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TranslateIntoDutch

Activity: 308
Merit: 69

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:56:41 PM

For those interested, the CryptoFlix whitepaper is now also available in Dutch: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wjHnP6cXnuMHX9WwkAlIk28DqJxbLCai

crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:25:29 AM

Any progress update from the team ?  I am only following the announcement thread, dont know whats going on in other channels
Not at all. Should be these days because of their ending date

Today is the last day of the ICO, right? Let's see if we get some information or update from the team after a long time of silence.

I hope so, this is essential. If we get no answer after the token sale, investors will loose their interest.
That would be a pitty, I recommended the project so many friends and now such a silence, not good for people which invested in cryptoflix.

Well then I am looking forward to hesr how much they raised during the ICO. Hopefully we get some updates now, as the ICO is over today.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:47:40 AM

Any progress update from the team ?  I am only following the announcement thread, dont know whats going on in other channels

Today is the last day of the ICO, right? Let's see if we get some information or update from the team after a long time of silence.

I hope so, this is essential. If we get no answer after the token sale, investors will loose their interest.
That would be a pitty, I recommended the project so many friends and now such a silence, not good for people which invested in cryptoflix.
The telegram group is still active, there are still many admins active there.
Its just this thread has been abandoned by them.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:15:24 AM

So can someone extract information and post it here ?
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:05:28 AM

yep, they post quiet a lot of news and other things on the telegram channel. i only dont understand, why they dont post anything here or get a community manager to handle the ann thread.

they should focus more on the ann thread.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:47:51 AM

No word out yet that the sale has ended? Maybe the will extend the sale.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:17:47 AM

Just checked telegram and that's what one of the admins said after a question about softcap: "No soft cap, the project is going to happen regardless"
Anyway I would like to see an official statement from Cryptoflix team themselves.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:01:04 AM

Just checked telegram and that's what one of the admins said after a question about softcap: "No soft cap, the project is going to happen regardless"
Anyway I would like to see an official statement from Cryptoflix team themselves.

that's encouraging for me. i was worried they might not continue.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:11:58 AM

Even if they dont care about bitcointalk, why the hell they dont actualize their website or their blog on the website?
We are in the most interesting phase for investors just now and they only write in Telegram?
 Huh  Huh

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:28:15 AM

Not possible to compete with Netflix and big guys but I think there are many independent producers looking for distributors and publisher so cryptoflix can jump in to the market not as competition but alternative
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:34:43 PM

Even if they dont care about bitcointalk, why the hell they dont actualize their website or their blog on the website?
We are in the most interesting phase for investors just now and they only write in Telegram?
 Huh  Huh
For sure that's a point they have to improve. Anyway these are good news if they follow ahead with the project.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:27:17 PM

Huh  Huh

I'm saying this for a long time now, that it looks confusing and a bit weird that there wasnot and still no information about the sale on their website. I don't really know why they didn't update it. It takes really little time.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:49:26 PM

Yes on telegramcadmin have already said that the soft cap is reached and the project will be developed, so we have to wait and see for an official statement. But if the soft cap is reached it’s a good news, so they need to show it more, it can bring trust to potential investors.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:36:59 PM

Yes on telegramcadmin have already said that the soft cap is reached and the project will be developed, so we have to wait and see for an official statement. But if the soft cap is reached it’s a good news, so they need to show it more, it can bring trust to potential investors.
Though they didn't reach their hard cap this is at least some good news and I am glad that this team gets the opportunity to build this platform despite the bearish market.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:52:10 PM

Soft cap was 2000 or 200 eth? Help me to understand because there's no way that they reached 2000 ETH. But if they said that they will develop Cryptoflix no matter what I'm just happy

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:05:39 PM

Just to go on will be hard. If they planned a soft gap there is the need of minimum money to reach the roadmap and the goal
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:05:10 PM

Soft cap was 2000 or 200 eth? Help me to understand because there's no way that they reached 2000 ETH. But if they said that they will develop Cryptoflix no matter what I'm just happy

I think the same about it, although we have not yet had this information in detail, the Team has made a commitment to continue its Project and extension very soon, this is important and encourages me to continue supporting them with this Community.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:32:15 PM

Idk how much money they already got but as I read from the tele, they already hit the softcap which means they will continue the project with the money they already raised. Wish cryptoflix will be success with the platform.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:58:25 PM

Wow is really useful project! If such a project can resolve the copyrights of film studios this resource can quickly gain popularity and people will be willing to pay a small fee for such online service.

What do you mean? I think they still need to pay for these copyrights to stream their content, right?

of course they need to pay for copyright, that's they way any streaming service works.

That's what i mean. And that isnt a bad thing

Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:05:38 AM

Though they didn't reach their hard cap this is at least some good news and I am glad that this team gets the opportunity to build this platform despite the bearish market.

There aren't a lot of projects that reach theur hardcap anymore
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: