Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:38:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 [267] 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:03:23 AM

Its nice to know that they will develop the platform even if it has small funding it will be a hard road for the development team, ICO now are not what is used to be a lot of them have been popping up with smoke promises
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Michelle24

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:21:00 AM

They really are active on Telegram and I will check it now to be informed.
But it's really unusual to neglect the website and bitcointalk while the ICO was running and shortly after it ended.

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:49:33 AM

Yes on telegramcadmin have already said that the soft cap is reached and the project will be developed, so we have to wait and see for an official statement. But if the soft cap is reached it’s a good news, so they need to show it more, it can bring trust to potential investors.
Though they didn't reach their hard cap this is at least some good news and I am glad that this team gets the opportunity to build this platform despite the bearish market.

There aren't a lot of projects that reach theur hardcap anymore

I don't remember when last I saw an ICO reach it's hard cap. it doesn't matter as long as the project continues.

Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:45:20 AM

Yes on telegramcadmin have already said that the soft cap is reached and the project will be developed, so we have to wait and see for an official statement. But if the soft cap is reached it’s a good news, so they need to show it more, it can bring trust to potential investors.
Though they didn't reach their hard cap this is at least some good news and I am glad that this team gets the opportunity to build this platform despite the bearish market.

There aren't a lot of projects that reach theur hardcap anymore

I don't remember when last I saw an ICO reach it's hard cap. it doesn't matter as long as the project continues.
Those days when projects reached the hard cap are far away. Now projects struggle for reaching softcap.

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:50:35 AM

But it's really unusual to neglect the website and bitcointalk while the ICO was running and shortly after it ended.

Actually, I can't say they are very active on telegram, last time I saw an admin was on Friday. And they made contradictory statements regarding reaching soft cap or not. Btw, there's still a pinned message that says 'ICO has just started'...  Grin

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:26:44 AM

Actually, I can't say they are very active on telegram, last time I saw an admin was on Friday. And they made contradictory statements regarding reaching soft cap or not. Btw, there's still a pinned message that says 'ICO has just started'...  Grin

On the site I can't find the news regarding the softcap nor how much money they already got. And the counter wasn't there too which make me confused whether the token sale already end or still continue.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:03:25 AM

I don't know why the BM hasn't updated the ICO dates in the OP but regardless of that I expect some update or message from the devs next week.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:27:36 PM

Oh well, still no infos here... it's a shame if you considere that they want our money Sad

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:34:11 PM

Its nice to know that they will develop the platform even if it has small funding it will be a hard road for the development team, ICO now are not what is used to be a lot of them have been popping up with smoke promises

Yeah, I really think that the developers are very committed and will do what ever they can at their full capacity just to make this project materialized. I think think they are confident they will deliver it even with minimal funding.
Hope they update their milestones to reach the target
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:08:50 PM

I don't know why the BM hasn't updated the ICO dates in the OP but regardless of that I expect some update or message from the devs next week.

The ICO is supposed to be over by now, right? Did they maybe say something in telegram about it? Will it get prolonged or what? Don't really like this uncertainty.

tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:20:43 PM

With work and with great care I think they will reach their targets. The fact that they announced they will develop the platform is a good thing, even if they have had a small grant.

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 07:16:28 PM

The ICO is supposed to be over by now, right? Did they maybe say something in telegram about it? Will it get prolonged or what? Don't really like this uncertainty.

Yeah i remember same as like you, did they reach the soft cap? ico is over? any further updates?
I think team shouldn't forget BTCT community. nowadays lots of project forgot to update people.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:24:53 PM

Yeah i remember same as like you, did they reach the soft cap? ico is over? any further updates?
I think team shouldn't forget BTCT community. nowadays lots of project forgot to update people.

same here, would really like to hear any information regarding the soft cap reached or not. or is the ico sale being prolonged?

please devs, give us informations Smiley
mouse91

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:31:40 PM

This direction blockchain should go , well done !
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 07:33:12 PM

same here, would really like to hear any information regarding the soft cap reached or not. or is the ico sale being prolonged?

please devs, give us informations Smiley

I am getting angry with these silence from devs in every project i follow, i don't want to use telegram and constantly follow it, i just want updates in threads like this one. Its not that hard i guess.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:47:45 PM

You are right and that's why so many projects perform very bad after the ICO. Nowadays there is no need anymore to invest in an ICO. Nearly all of them underperform.

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:26:29 PM

You are right and that's why so many projects perform very bad after the ICO. Nowadays there is no need anymore to invest in an ICO. Nearly all of them underperform.
The devs of many projects seem to omit some aspects like communication with audience, website updates etc. There have to always be a person responsible for such stuff, and not anyone is capable of that.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:44:48 PM

The devs of many projects seem to omit some aspects like communication with audience, website updates etc. There have to always be a person responsible for such stuff, and not anyone is capable of that.
Actually, it is necessary to delegate functions and to surround yourself with Competent people enough for each activity, this is fundamental for any project, and in all the steps of these
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:26:23 PM

Yes it’s true that a nice communication Is needed to have a sucessfull project, without that the project can be successful, the community is the basis of a project and of the sucess of an ico. So I think the team can earn a lot from an improvement of the communication with the community.
ivan376

Activity: 742

stabilascan.org

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:17:46 AM

Only Netflix...if Netflix will change to crypto for their market shares then for sure the price will soar to the moon right away. But if this cryptoflix will start making films and show to the world what they can do, even if it will be more than Netflix, then there's a chance that this will succeed. For now, I'm a skeptic about this project.

Pages: « 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 [267] 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: