Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:38:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTC2] Bitcoin 2, BTC Fork 1:1, PoS 🔥 Anonymous ⚡️Instant TX  (Read 92538 times)
eisbrecher71

Activity: 868
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 10:14:31 AM

Its notecible that for the last few days of bloodbath BTC2 is rising against BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 10:42:09 AM

Its notecible that for the last few days of bloodbath BTC2 is rising against BTC
Surprisingly, it is growing not only against bitcoin, but also against the dollar. I am glad that I joined this project!

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
jackleszz (OP)

Activity: 913
Merit: 25

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2020, 06:04:47 AM

Everyone using the web wallet, please check your balances and see if there's anything suspicious in the latest transactions list.
Got 2 reports of stolen funds over night that were stolen from members of the BTC2 Vietnamese group and there's probably more. This could have been caused by visiting a phishing website or some other exploit.

The ability to send coins with the web wallet has been temporarily turned off while investigating this. You can still access your web wallet coins with the core wallet however.

The safest thing to do right now would be to import your web wallet private key into Bitcoin 2 Core (by clicking Tools - debug console - importprivkey command in the PC wallet) and send it to another address of yours.

It is clear that this has not affected every web wallet user but if this affected you, please mention it in the Discord #💻tech-support channel, or email: https://www.bitc2.org/contact

Right now we really want to know if only the BTC2 Vietnamese group members were affected.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
jackleszz (OP)

Activity: 913
Merit: 25

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2020, 08:01:18 AM

Crex24 is co-operating and has asked the owner of two of the addresses associated with the theft to go through KYC verification.
At our request, BTC2 deposits to Crex24 have been disabled for now, but because no further movements have happened from the web wallet since turning off the ability to send from it, we haven't yet asked any of the other exchanges to halt deposits. Some of the funds have been recovered but we need more details about the case and most importantly to know if only the Vietnamese group members were affected.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
feeltun

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 08:53:48 AM

Crex24 is co-operating and has asked the owner of two of the addresses associated with the theft to go through KYC verification.
At our request, BTC2 deposits to Crex24 have been disabled for now, but because no further movements have happened from the web wallet since turning off the ability to send from it, we haven't yet asked any of the other exchanges to halt deposits. Some of the funds have been recovered but we need more details about the case and most importantly to know if only the Vietnamese group members were affected.
It seems to me that not only the members of the Vietnamese group suffered, there are new reports of theft in the discord.

parsicoin

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 12:48:18 PM

Hello, please fill this form for listing on Pars Exchange :
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScjem42XIcsZrEMPH-3RB53IAcmZvphSk9qC3XlSvzivvjFsQ/viewform
you can apply for voting for free, if you wanted to get listed faster and on all Pairs (BTC,LTC,ETH,USDT and RIAL Fiat) we had a 50% discount offer for a limited time.
feeltun

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 02:15:48 PM

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScjem42XIcsZrEMPH-3RB53IAcmZvphSk9qC3XlSvzivvjFsQ/viewform
you can apply for voting for free, if you wanted to get listed faster and on all Pairs (BTC,LTC,ETH,USDT and RIAL Fiat) we had a 50% discount offer for a limited time.
I found parsicoin but did not find Pars Exchange.
What kind of exchange do you have, where can I see information?

parsicoin

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 12:41:02 PM

https://parsxc.com
feeltun

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 01:59:51 PM

https://parsxc.com
Thanks. The interface looks good, but what is the turnover on your exchange? What are the work conditions?

john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2020, 04:04:51 AM

In the present situation of this planet now, people have no choice but to adopt the blockchain technology, most part of the world are now on the lockdown status, we have no choice but to adopt and use cryptos whether we like it or not to buy basic goods online. Guys covid 19 is an advantage of cryptos, just saying.. 😎😎😎
feeltun

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 08:10:10 AM

In the present situation of this planet now, people have no choice but to adopt the blockchain technology, most part of the world are now on the lockdown status, we have no choice but to adopt and use cryptos whether we like it or not to buy basic goods online. Guys covid 19 is an advantage of cryptos, just saying.. 😎😎😎
I absolutely agree, in our raging present crypt remains an island of stability. I hope our project will gain more and more supporters.

jfcrock51

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 01:25:07 AM

I absolutely agree, in our raging present crypt remains an island of stability. I hope our project will gain more and more supporters.

This is not the hard fork of Bitcoin price keeps dropping why only 2 exchange sites complete SCAM
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 03:41:21 AM

As much as you want to believe that crypto is the best alternative solution to fiat especially  in this current situation  there are still some limitations that will hinder crypto to be able to fully operate as a monetary system, there are lots of functions fiat perform as a monetary system that crypto are yet to perform, as a result the thought of seeing crypto attaining mass adoption will remain a thought for a long period of time until those options of being a fully monetary system are included.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
eisbrecher71

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 02:42:09 PM

This is not the hard fork of Bitcoin price keeps dropping why only 2 exchange sites complete SCAM

So from you words, there are some great rules for crypto:
1. If price is dropping- it's a scam
2. If there are only few exchanges- it's a scam (even if they are not but I don't want to see into, and I just lost some part of my money because price is dropped)

Sounds really reasonable. Are you the real Satoshi?
feeltun

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 05:04:14 PM

Some people are pessimistic and only the price increase can please them, but the price cannot rise forever and the price reduction is a chance to buy a good asset cheaply.

Ive Gone Parabolic

Activity: 179
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 05:06:14 PM

Year, I think after the halving there will be a really great rally in which BTC2 is certainly will be involved. And these maybe a last days when the price is so low. As they say, who managed, he ate Cool. And I really like that the project is developing from a technical point of view
Developers do everything in accordance with the roadmap and they are always in touch. And I hope they will do everything declared and it will be a grandiose project! Really not even the second after Bitcoin, but the same great!

BTC2 could be the replacement for bitcoin cash. Dash team yestermorn announced they wanted to bridge dash with bitcoin for there is expectation for increase in throughput between two chains. On the account of perceived fake anonymity inherent to DASH, bitcoin mainnet and Lightning network will both benefit from this upgrade, according to what DASH maniacs say. I think DASHheads need to be lashed and showed their real place which is toilet.
jfcrock51

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 03:30:09 AM

Year, I think after the halving there will be a really great rally in which BTC2 is certainly will be involved. And these maybe a last days when the price is so low. As they say, who managed, he ate Cool. And I really like that the project is developing from a technical point of view
Developers do everything in accordance with the roadmap and they are always in touch. And I hope they will do everything declared and it will be a grandiose project! Really not even the second after Bitcoin, but the same great!

BTC2 could be the replacement for bitcoin cash. Dash team yestermorn announced they wanted to bridge dash with bitcoin for there is expectation for increase in throughput between two chains. On the account of perceived fake anonymity inherent to DASH, bitcoin mainnet and Lightning network will both benefit from this upgrade, according to what DASH maniacs say. I think DASHheads need to be lashed and showed their real place which is toilet.

LMAO never happen
feeltun

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 07:24:13 AM

Thank you, this is very interesting news. BTC2 developers have come up with this project for a long time! I hope they are all set Wink

jfcrock51

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 01:43:41 PM

LMAO never happen

ARE YOU PEOPLE JUST RETARDED? THIS IS NOT THE HARD FORK OF BITCOIN GO LOOK IT UP THIS COIN HAS BEEN AROUND SINCE 2018 WHY ONLY 2 EXCHANGE SITES? THIS WILL NEVER REPLACE BITCOIN CASH EVER
eisbrecher71

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 06:48:20 PM

LMAO never happen

ARE YOU PEOPLE JUST RETARDED? THIS IS NOT THE HARD FORK OF BITCOIN GO LOOK IT UP THIS COIN HAS BEEN AROUND SINCE 2018 WHY ONLY 2 EXCHANGE SITES? THIS WILL NEVER REPLACE BITCOIN CASH EVER

Thank you for carying about us SuperWiseMan. There are some many things you need to do. Now you can go and save the rest part of the World
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: