Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:56:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTC2] Bitcoin 2, BTC Fork 1:1, PoS 🔥 Anonymous ⚡️Instant TX  (Read 92538 times)
bybypay

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 11:06:38 PM

Hello, I'm calling the authorities. I can access my btc2 wallet, but I can't shoot. I lost access to 2FA verification I don't know how to solve this problem? We can't find an interlocutor. How is this web wallet!! I installed the google authenticator app, but the old information didn't load. That's why I lost the codes. We don't know how 2fa will be reset. Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackleszz (OP)

Activity: 913
Merit: 25

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2020, 04:05:18 AM

I can access my btc2 wallet, but I can't shoot. I lost access to 2FA verification I don't know how to solve this problem? We can't find an interlocutor. How is this web wallet!! I installed the google authenticator app, but the old information didn't load. That's why I lost the codes. We don't know how 2fa will be reset. Huh

Did you write down the the private key? (There's 2 keys. One for web wallet login, and one actual private key that you can import to Bitcoin 2 Core desktop wallet in order to send your funds without 2FA.) If so you can access your coins with the desktop wallet. Please contact us if you need more help. https://www.bitc2.org/contact

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
bybypay

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 08:31:55 AM

Hello, I've saved such passwords. But I've never used a desktop wallet before. For this reason, I don't know how to pass it on. Cheesy
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2020, 02:18:15 PM

Hello, I've saved such passwords. But I've never used a desktop wallet before. For this reason, I don't know how to pass it on. Cheesy

Ok in addition to that option, when you setup the 2FA you're given a secret key that you can add to another Google Authenticator later on. That's another backup that you may find easer to use, if you have that key?

The web wallet displays this when you're setting up 2FA:

"2FA/Google Authenticator Secret Key:
EJA4RPSFEOXXXX

If you lose your phone, you can add the 2FA secret key into another device."'

So you could add that code into the Google Authenticator app manually if you saved that key during the process.

bybypay

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 03:34:09 PM

No, I didn't record that information. I recorded the other information. I'm afraid I didn't write down the authenticator code. : (I installed a desktop wallet. But I don't know how to transfer it to this new wallet. 2FA wants a code.  Sad I wrote down Encrypted private key and private keys. I didn't write the other one.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 03:51:34 PM

Surprisingly, Bitcoin 2 solves a number of problems and looks very attractive. I have studied the capabilities of Bitcoin 2 and I see that they are significantly superior to BTC itself and other top cryptocurrencies. If this is a fork of BTC, then the question arises: how will BTC itself and BTC 2 continue to exist? Will this make BTC 2 the leader? In fact, this should happen, because the transition to POS will first of all increase the transfer speed, which in turn will reduce the time of transactions and their cost, and also make it possible to use BTC 2 to pay for goods and services. I definitely like it and I will follow the information.
bybypay

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 03:53:43 PM

btc2 will never gain confidence without solving this problem. 2FA codes can be lost. The secrecy is great, but if the codes are lost, our money is gone. I have access to the wallet, but I can't pull it out in any way. Tongue
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2020, 11:40:00 PM

btc2 will never gain confidence without solving this problem. 2FA codes can be lost. The secrecy is great, but if the codes are lost, our money is gone. I have access to the wallet, but I can't pull it out in any way. Tongue

In your case you had the private key still so we were able to solve the problem and you can access your coins as before. If one day you lost all passwords however with any cryptocurrency you would indeed lose access to the coins no matter if it's Bitcoin or Bitcoin 2.

paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2020, 03:58:01 PM

How many do you need to get a weekly stake?

jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2020, 04:08:48 PM

How many do you need to get a weekly stake?

You can find an up-to-date answer here: https://www.bitc2.org/#roi
Current answer is: 127 BTC2

longlivecapitalism

Activity: 966
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 11:17:11 PM

I remember checking this thread back in 2018. I am pleasantly surprised that there has been actual development and that the coin is even on coinmarketcap and seems to be listed on some exchanges. Don't get me wrong, a lot of Bitcoin forks promise things and don't deliver at all. Do you guys have any faucets or anything like that?
Dennis333319

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2020, 07:59:44 PM

I remember checking this thread back in 2018. I am pleasantly surprised that there has been actual development and that the coin is even on coinmarketcap and seems to be listed on some exchanges. Don't get me wrong, a lot of Bitcoin forks promise things and don't deliver at all. Do you guys have any faucets or anything like that?

Cool to see some old users coming back Cool
Currently there arent any giveaways or faucets...
Only option to get some BTC2 is buying Shocked
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2020, 05:29:24 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2020, 05:44:41 PM by logictense

It is an interesting design but in practice the number 2 becomes really hard to see when the logo is small, and then the difference between Bitcoin's logo and Bitcoin 2's logo could be too small for a lot of exchanges, service providers, rankings sites etc.
If you can gather enough support for the logo change here or at our Discord channel, I'll contact a bunch of them to know if they'd all be willing to change it to your design.

the ID is 779a894331d00041b8600d0aedf3afdc6efa92883ed7e0ab6917f2d062affa4c I sent from crex24.com

I know I tried to make it different enough but I also see other coins like Bitcoin SV and BitcoinPoS logos look more like the original. I think it will help. All respect to the mother coin Bitcoin but 2 is faster and would be better for people who missed the first. I will probably hit the streets of Arizona and promote in December. If someone else has a idea that would help a logo upgrade would boost the community the time is now.  this coin would boom if more people knew you could stake from your phone with the staking web wallet. this coin is faster than Litecoin too. I may run a second chance campaign to promote put videos up and all on my youtube channel. the second coming of Bitcoin the new testament I like that its legit and mysterious. Been out for over 2 years its time!! to explode over 1 buck and sustain.
I like this approach, I will, if possible, support all promotional activities. Number 2 is not really visible.
Where can I donate?

Glad to see that there are people who've seen the potentiality of BTC2, Hope that this bullrun btc2 will hit the old days price and we as a supporter of this coin reap the good harvest of what we labor. Good luck to Bitcoin 2 community and the team.

I hope everything gets the appreciation from institutional money which enabled all altcoins to bask in cachet of hype and ever-rising prices. However it does seem the "fork branch", the coins which snapped off the bigger paternal cryptos get very few shards of attention in this bullrun. Maybe money will change its course of flow but certainly not in the way everyone expects.

longlivecapitalism

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 05:20:07 PM

Not a problem  Cool
I guess if the Crex24 allows me to buy some, I can buy some. It used to be an okay exchange (with many useless coins but still not scammy) but I haven't stepped foot in there since early 2019 and I think I heard somewhere that they now require KYC? I'm not sure I'd want to go through that process.
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 11:01:16 AM

Not a problem  Cool
I guess if the Crex24 allows me to buy some, I can buy some. It used to be an okay exchange (with many useless coins but still not scammy) but I haven't stepped foot in there since early 2019 and I think I heard somewhere that they now require KYC? I'm not sure I'd want to go through that process.
KYC may require from some countries? It is not required of me and I am not in the USA.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
longlivecapitalism

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 10:25:13 PM

Not a problem  Cool
KYC may require from some countries? It is not required of me and I am not in the USA.
I'm not a US citizen nor do I live in the US. I am however living in Europe, so there may be a requirement for KYC, which I'm not a fan of.
Dennis333319

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2020, 09:51:31 AM

Not a problem  Cool
I'm not a US citizen nor do I live in the US. I am however living in Europe, so there may be a requirement for KYC, which I'm not a fan of.

Im from Europe as well. As an EU citizen you need to do the Crex KYC but you can look into Stakecube.
Currently its the second biggest BTC2 marketplace behind Crex and if I remember it right its KYC free Wink

john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2020, 03:01:55 AM

the question we need to ask is, why new investors adopt btc2? in the current situation of cryptos now, no one will put their money on someone's coin that there is no strong community, strong marketing system etc, I know everyone of us here know that principle, before we put our hard earned money we look on different angle in one's project. BTC2 needs an extra miles to prove into the community that it is worth to invest.
Dennis333319

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2020, 04:21:12 PM

the question we need to ask is, why new investors adopt btc2? in the current situation of cryptos now, no one will put their money on someone's coin that there is no strong community, strong marketing system etc, I know everyone of us here know that principle, before we put our hard earned money we look on different angle in one's project. BTC2 needs an extra miles to prove into the community that it is worth to invest.

Yes and no  Wink
I agree that a better marketing system and a bigger community would do well, but it only speeds up the integration of BTC2.
Im here for the longterm. Sure, the dream is to invest in a coin that will grow 100% every year or more, but the chance of that is so low.
I stay even if we hit 0.3$ or 0.1$ and less because I believe in the success of the coin. Im happy being involved in such a cool project  Cool
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2020, 02:56:10 PM

Yes and no  Wink
I agree that a better marketing system and a bigger community would do well, but it only speeds up the integration of BTC2.
Im here for the longterm. Sure, the dream is to invest in a coin that will grow 100% every year or more, but the chance of that is so low.
I stay even if we hit 0.3$ or 0.1$ and less because I believe in the success of the coin. Im happy being involved in such a cool project  Cool

I admire you for being optimistic with this project, me too I'm still hoping for this project and don't blame me just to tell my opinion for this project, yeah being optimistic is good but we need a critical thinking for this project.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: