Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:25:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTC2] Bitcoin 2, BTC Fork 1:1, PoS 🔥 Anonymous ⚡️Instant TX  (Read 92546 times)
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2020, 04:52:48 AM

I'd like to bump this thread and get the attention of the dev team, and I just want also to ask about their plans this 4th quarter of 2020, seems that there's a lot of supporter waiting here in bitcointalk about what happen to this project and also we'd like to know the latest updates.

It exists.
https://satoshi.nakamotoinstitute.org/posts/bitcointalk/threads/72/#14

I think you didn't catch what Im trying to say, our conversation here is all about BTC2 and its development and suddenly you posted a topic with other forum about bitcoin and it's development and that topic is a long time ago thread so basically it's obsolete compare to the latest development of bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackleszz (OP)

Activity: 913
Merit: 25

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2020, 01:41:03 PM

I'd like to bump this thread and get the attention of the dev team, and I just want also to ask about their plans this 4th quarter of 2020, seems that there's a lot of supporter waiting here in bitcointalk about what happen to this project and also we'd like to know the latest updates.

Working on improving our marketing materials and this wallet update, which has been pre-released for testing: https://github.com/BITC2/bitcoin2/releases/tag/2.3.1

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2020, 08:10:35 AM

Version 2.3.1 wallets released: Details and downloads at Bitcoin 2's Github.

Optional update.

To update your wallet, you just need to download the archive, stop your wallet and let it fully shutdown, and then copy the executable files in the bitcoin2-bin folder to replace the ones you had installed already.

ekeh

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 08:08:39 AM

Bitcoin 2 has been created in the cryptocurrency exchange family, which has been stated the road map clear and Team are working towards the direction, which is very interesting project, with a Version 2.3.1 wallets released: Details and downloads at Bitcoin 2's Github. Good job team
john1010

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2020, 04:15:22 AM

Optional update.

To update your wallet, you just need to download the archive, stop your wallet and let it fully shutdown, and then copy the executable files in the bitcoin2-bin folder to replace the ones you had installed already.

Is this update is compulsory or it will not affected the previous version of the btc2 wallet? couse im using now the previous version and not planning to use the latest version. Now if this version is compulsory well, i have no choice but to update my wallet.
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2020, 07:53:55 AM

Optional update.

Is this update is compulsory or it will not affected the previous version of the btc2 wallet? couse im using now the previous version and not planning to use the latest version. Now if this version is compulsory well, i have no choice but to update my wallet.

Not compulsory. You don't have to update.

john1010

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2020, 10:01:10 AM

Optional update.

Not compulsory. You don't have to update.

Thanks for the clarification, But maybe this coming week I will upgrade my wallet, my access in internet are very limited because my place are hitted hard by the typhoon and we have also no electricity here and some of our area are heavily flooded.
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 01:50:00 PM

I got to know and trade BCT2 a few months ago, I was planning to hold but I made a wise decision to sell it out when its price went up to over $ 1.  Despite the reasonable roadmap, but it seems they still can not do well when the community is too weak.
As far as I can see, BTC2 is not yet a coin hype since they haven't developed the community properly.  they need to do AMA and create more bounty or airdrops about Telegram or Twitter. You guys do think like me ?  Undecided

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
chainganginc

Activity: 298
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 05:11:30 PM

This project could grow bigger. I have a different logo design. Maybe that will help. What you devs think about a new logo design? I will help build a community in that streets. Will print flyers and pass them out. Need to get attention of the people in the streets.
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2020, 12:22:16 PM

This project could grow bigger. I have a different logo design. Maybe that will help. What you devs think about a new logo design? I will help build a community in that streets. Will print flyers and pass them out. Need to get attention of the people in the streets.

Yes we need to spread the word and flyers would be great. Do join our Discord channel to talk about it if you need anything.

If you already have a new logo designed, best show us so that it'll be considered. Otherwise that same amount of effort spent on getting new eyes on the project would probably be more important.

jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2020, 12:25:12 PM

they need to do AMA and create more bounty or airdrops about Telegram or Twitter. You guys do think like me ?  Undecided

A scheduled AMA event is a good idea. Another bounty may also be done at some point in order to get a new English Telegram channel going.

chainganginc

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 12:46:08 PM

Yes we need to spread the word and flyers would be great. Do join our Discord channel to talk about it if you need anything.

If you already have a new logo designed, best show us so that it'll be considered. Otherwise that same amount of effort spent on getting new eyes on the project would probably be more important.

I will upload the logo today. Though I'm having trouble with my Bitcoin 2 Core wallet. I sent 20 btc2 to a address I created and the amount is not showing up in my wallet. What do I do?
chainganginc

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 01:44:33 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2020, 02:05:47 AM by chainganginc

https://ibb.co/4pXTHPx

https://ibb.co/68ddFCy

here is the explorer info
https://ibb.co/68ddFCy
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2020, 07:22:12 AM

I sent 20 btc2 to a address I created and the amount is not showing up in my wallet. What do I do?

Is it to a Bitcoin 2 Core wallet? If so, let it fully synchronize first.

If that's not the issue, then:
Where did you send it from? And do you have the transaction ID?

feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 07:54:44 AM

Interesting design, but developers and the community are probably deciding on its application.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2020, 11:25:48 AM

It is an interesting design but in practice the number 2 becomes really hard to see when the logo is small, and then the difference between Bitcoin's logo and Bitcoin 2's logo could be too small for a lot of exchanges, service providers, rankings sites etc.
If you can gather enough support for the logo change here or at our Discord channel, I'll contact a bunch of them to know if they'd all be willing to change it to your design.

chainganginc

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 11:55:52 AM

It is an interesting design but in practice the number 2 becomes really hard to see when the logo is small, and then the difference between Bitcoin's logo and Bitcoin 2's logo could be too small for a lot of exchanges, service providers, rankings sites etc.
If you can gather enough support for the logo change here or at our Discord channel, I'll contact a bunch of them to know if they'd all be willing to change it to your design.

the ID is 779a894331d00041b8600d0aedf3afdc6efa92883ed7e0ab6917f2d062affa4c I sent from crex24.com

I know I tried to make it different enough but I also see other coins like Bitcoin SV and BitcoinPoS logos look more like the original. I think it will help. All respect to the mother coin Bitcoin but 2 is faster and would be better for people who missed the first. I will probably hit the streets of Arizona and promote in December. If someone else has a idea that would help a logo upgrade would boost the community the time is now.  this coin would boom if more people knew you could stake from your phone with the staking web wallet. this coin is faster than Litecoin too. I may run a second chance campaign to promote put videos up and all on my youtube channel. the second coming of Bitcoin the new testament I like that its legit and mysterious. Been out for over 2 years its time!! to explode over 1 buck and sustain.
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2020, 09:04:40 PM

the ID is 779a894331d00041b8600d0aedf3afdc6efa92883ed7e0ab6917f2d062affa4c I sent from crex24.com

I know I tried to make it different enough but I also see other coins like Bitcoin SV and BitcoinPoS logos look more like the original. I think it will help. All respect to the mother coin Bitcoin but 2 is faster and would be better for people who missed the first. I will probably hit the streets of Arizona and promote in December. If someone else has a idea that would help a logo upgrade would boost the community the time is now.  this coin would boom if more people knew you could stake from your phone with the staking web wallet. this coin is faster than Litecoin too. I may run a second chance campaign to promote put videos up and all on my youtube channel. the second coming of Bitcoin the new testament I like that its legit and mysterious. Been out for over 2 years its time!! to explode over 1 buck and sustain.

According to our chat on Discord you meant to send it to another address. As a general safety rule, always manually check the address carefully after copy pasting it.

feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 08:48:42 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2020, 09:53:43 AM by feeltun

I like this approach, I will, if possible, support all promotional activities. Number 2 is not really visible.
Where can I donate?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
john1010

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2020, 03:32:40 PM

I like this approach, I will, if possible, support all promotional activities. Number 2 is not really visible.
Where can I donate?

Glad to see that there are people who've seen the potentiality of BTC2, Hope that this bullrun btc2 will hit the old days price and we as a supporter of this coin reap the good harvest of what we labor. Good luck to Bitcoin 2 community and the team.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: