Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:23:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin is gone will the other coin survive?  (Read 1710 times)
di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:14:52 PM

I think so, knowing that Bitcoin starts the cryptocurrency it can still be possible other altcoins can survive even the Bitcoin is gone. Each coin has their own features differences, even it depends to other coins still it can stand alone by itself.

brightLIFE

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:22:28 PM

Basing on the market today bitcoin is dumping hard and also the alt coins. I guess without bitcoin the other coins will be gone too. What do you think?
Since btc is the inspiration of all ICOs I believe in that, and I believe bitcoin is the first crypto currencies Yes I believe it's all defends on btc without bitcoin all coins will be in red forever it they can recover they recover not totally. Without bitcoin the whole market is died and all of coins I think will never become successful because bitcoin is the main assets of all investors and ICO goers.
emirkalyoncu

Activity: 258
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:26:56 PM

I dont think no one can survive if bitcoin is dead.Bitcoin is the face of the market also a lot of people named the market as bitcoin market
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 3011

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:30:30 PM

Are BTC, ETH, and IOTA used for the same thing?  There's your answer

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
eydrea

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:57:07 PM

As far as i know bitcoin is the leader of cryptocurrency. I think every digital coins wont survive if bitcoin is dead. Bitcoin is the face of digital currency market. The only way for other coins to survive is to pull off what bitcoin has done. But as far as i imagine these coins depends on bitcoin. Lets just wait for future to tell wether these coins will survive. Lets all hope that digital coins will keep growing.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 03:09:38 PM

If Bitcoin price crashes right now, then yes the prices of most crypto currencies will crash also, as we have seen of late because most of those in the markets are not here because they believe in the technology, but because they want to get lambos and make fast money. If the Bitcoin is dead, the rest either will follw suit, or just the technology will be used by certain companies and then only real and professional long term investors will come in and benefit from the long term technical aspects as opposed to market speculation which at the moment is driving the market in a downward spiral to oblivion.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:53:52 PM

Basing on the market today bitcoin is dumping hard and also the alt coins. I guess without bitcoin the other coins will be gone too. What do you think?
First of all you cannot kill bitcoin by manipulating the price, some people will leave bitcoin and never comeback that is true but you can only slow down adoption with that method if you want to kill bitcoin you will need to find a vulnerability in the technology and if that were to happen then most coins will die, since many are based on bitcoin only those that took the time to start from scratch will have any hope of surviving.
BitNaija

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:27:15 PM

The easiest coin to convert cryptocurrency to fiat is bitcoin. That is why anything that happens to bitcoin affects the others. Other cryptocurrencies are heavily relying on bitcoin.

GavenJack

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:35:12 PM

Hello. I think that in the world of crypto-currencies, not all converge on bitcoins, there are many crypto-currencies that have a future, for example, the site https://daneel.io/

Nisharawal

Activity: 336

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:49:03 PM

Yes, i agree with you to some extent because you said it true that today's bitcoin dumped hard along with the altcoins as they both are connected to each other.Altcoins moves are directly proportional to the bitcoin price with volatility and momentum because the depth of the volatility and momentum is equal in both of them. From past few months, bitcoin is acting to be the major index type trading product and that's why all the other altcoins are following the bitcoin because it is the first and major cryptocurrency. But I don't think altcoins will be gone just like bitcoin because all the coins are meant for different purposes and they are based on their different projects and they won't be gone from the market until there is no strong reason behind it.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:57:35 PM

Hopefully it will not die, but if we can imagine such a situation, I will answer you: yes, the other altcoins are independent and they will survive.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:07:30 PM

If Bitcoin price crashes right now, then yes the prices of most crypto currencies will crash also, as we have seen of late because most of those in the markets are not here because they believe in the technology, but because they want to get lambos and make fast money. If the Bitcoin is dead, the rest either will follw suit, or just the technology will be used by certain companies and then only real and professional long term investors will come in and benefit from the long term technical aspects as opposed to market speculation which at the moment is driving the market in a downward spiral to oblivion.

Whatever cryptos comes to the market you will find the bitcoin always on the top. Please ignore the prediction in negative way. Mostly recent days fake news plays the game in changing the bitcoin value and people loosing the hope bitcoin increase more.
As I check the many seculation sites I see that everyone says that bitcoin will be 15k at end of this month itself.
So we do not need to fear about the price falling we see now. Will recover for sure.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:07:57 PM

The easiest coin to convert cryptocurrency to fiat is bitcoin. That is why anything that happens to bitcoin affects the others. Other cryptocurrencies are heavily relying on bitcoin.

Basically every major altcoin is as easily converted to fiat as Bitcoin on the wider field of our current exchanges. Bitcoin is the benchmark currency for this market, where as long as Bitcoin remains fully operational, Bitcoin will be the center of this market. If we look at things a bit more from an unbiased perspective, then we have to accept that altcoins won't go anywhere if Bitcoin ends up going to take the run, to put it like that. Initially the absence of Bitcoin will reflect on the entire market, but after a while the altcoin market will have a new "Bitcoin" taking over that ruling position. I am glad that we won't have to go through such situations, because Bitcoin is only becoming stronger and stronger. On top of that, if Bitcoin takes the run, it can happen to altcoins as well, so from that point there isn't really a safe haven currency.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:29:23 PM

If we look at things a bit more from an unbiased perspective, then we have to accept that altcoins won't go anywhere if Bitcoin ends up going to take the run, to put it like that.
Agreed. I too have been part of the group of people calling altcoins shitcoins, but despite that down talking, altcoins managed to secure themselves a very strong position in this industry, and that's quite impressive.

It shows that large capital isn't only keeping an eye on Bitcoin, but also other crypto currencies, which we should all be happy with. Crypto in its entirety will become a trillion dollar industry, and it won't take years to achieve.

The only side note I have to point out is that Bitcoin's lacking forward moving ability (better said, scalability) is also what gave altcoins a tremendous boost. It's all capital that hopefully will flow back into Bitcoin.

As soon as lightning network becomes reality, a lot of that capital will flow back into Bitcoin, that I am sure of.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:50:24 PM

yes absolutely right because for my opinoin and analysis the price of altcoins are connected into bitcoiin price buy & sell of altcoins using of bitcoin in the online exchange are mostly useable by the trader's.
if bitcoin gone i'm not sure altcoins and the entire cryptocurrency can survive, but i'm very sure bitcoin are very strong currency and i still believe woke up again their price into the marketcap just relax and be pateince.

brainape

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:03:43 AM

As far as i know bitcoin is the leader of cryptocurrency. I think every digital coins wont survive if bitcoin is dead. Bitcoin is the face of digital currency market. The only way for other coins to survive is to pull off what bitcoin has done. But as far as i imagine these coins depends on bitcoin. Lets just wait for future to tell wether these coins will survive. Lets all hope that digital coins will keep growing.
To me I think that bitcoin is not going to die, but will survive for a long long time. In fact bitcoin is the only currency which is giving support to other altcoin. And I think that if bitcoin will died which I do not think will every happen, then people will stop buying other altcoin also. because I do not think that then any altcoin will have any future. Because all altcoins are depending on bitcoin.
Rhesie

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:56:59 AM

I think so. I noticed everytime the price of bitcoin is falling the price of altcoin is falling too. All altcoin is affected. But our technology is improving so it is impossible that bitcoin will gone.
shan05

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:10:06 AM

First of all,  i don't think bitcoin will be gone especially in just a little span of time.  It serves as the standard basis of all for the altcoin prices. Although it has no back up,  with the many people supporting it and believing in it,  it can survive. It may be very dip now,  but it will soon go up.  There's no other way it would go but up.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Man21

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:12:20 AM

I guess so. The king of all digital currency is the Bitcoin, so if its gone probably the Altcoins will gone too. Bitcoin is the first ever crypto and the altcoins is based on its concept about blockchai and decentralized.

I dont think so. I dont think altcoin will be gone too if bitcoin gone.
However, bitcoin will not gone very short time like now. The big supporter in the back will not let bitcoin gone anywhere.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:27:32 AM

I think so. I noticed everytime the price of bitcoin is falling the price of altcoin is falling too. All altcoin is affected. But our technology is improving so it is impossible that bitcoin will gone.

Well, the continuos falling of value on bitcoin is not a treat to us for us surrender because we see that there is no hope to recover. But if guess if bitcoin will gone. I think it can still survive the other altcoins in crypto world because there were coin that replaces the current position of bitcoin but it can not surpass as what the bitcoin popularity and its's value right away, it takes a year to develop.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: