Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:38:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin is gone will the other coin survive?  (Read 1708 times)
tengek37

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:17:11 PM

Basing on the market today bitcoin is dumping hard and also the alt coins. I guess without bitcoin the other coins will be gone too. What do you think?
I don't agree with you, that without Bitcoin the other coins will go too.
I think there are will replace Bitccoin like Etherium, Xriple etc.
and at this time many coins are using smart contract Etherium. So very possible if Bitcoin is dead Etherium will replace it.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:00:17 PM

Basing on the market today bitcoin is dumping hard and also the alt coins. I guess without bitcoin the other coins will be gone too. What do you think?

Maybe if bitcoin will gone there are other coin to replace bitcoin to continue the good work of bitcoin. But l don't think bitcoin will just gone for a twinkling of an eye. Bitcoin will slowly gone.
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:34:00 PM
Merited by Wipeout2097 (2)

Bitcoin is leader and having good market capture but it is possible crypto can stay without Bitcoin.There are many countries launching own coins based on blockchain technology,and they will use it as a currency and make transactions locally or internationally.

Majority still dont know about the crypto world and in near future massive investment will take place in crypto world due to its booming popularity.Cryptocurrency future is bright and good time to invest now.

HSRP

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:46:08 PM

Yes. This can happen, Bitcoin can disappear while other altcoins continue to exist and grow. Today's blockchain technology of other altcoins is more advanced than Bitcoin. Blockchain CMT, for example, is one of the most prevalent Blockchain solutions, and is compatible with smart ETH contracts and deals 100 times faster than ETH. So CMT can replace BTC in the future.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:29:45 PM

In my opinion i think if bitcoin is gone then also the other coins can survive although we can see a huge down fall in the price for a long time after that.
I am taking like this because i think now ETH is capable enough to replace Bitcoin because now for many coins exchange ETH is the core coin.

Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:13:05 PM

In my opinion i think if bitcoin is gone then also the other coins can survive although we can see a huge down fall in the price for a long time after that.
I am taking like this because i think now ETH is capable enough to replace Bitcoin because now for many coins exchange ETH is the core coin.
I think that you can bet on an efirium without worrying about the fact that your investments can be risky. to date, Bitcoin show not the best of its results, but also the efirium is promising and stable all coins.
LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:24:25 PM

A lot of coins depend on the Bitcoin. Bitcoin is falling, altcoins are falling. If bitcoin grows sharply, Altcoins also fall. The growth of altcoins requires a balanced growth of Bitcoin over time. It is also important to select such currencies, which are loosely connected to each other to compensate for the fall of one growth of the other.

mekusproj

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:23:35 PM

I do not believe bitcoin has come to its end, being a currency that has survived the time past; the scrutiny and probe of the U.S govt during its dark ages of dark web especially in Silk road activities. It fell from its highest peak then and yet steadily rose till early this year when it progressively declined. Whatever caused its decline, will reverse.
yepaiyique2

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:40:59 PM

If the digital world's king BTC disappears, it could cause the entire digital encryption world to disappear!

BTC has been around for nine years, and many people believe in BTC.

Faith is lost and people will not invest in other crypto currencies!
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:52:05 PM

If the digital world's king BTC disappears, it could cause the entire digital encryption world to disappear!

BTC has been around for nine years, and many people believe in BTC.

Faith is lost and people will not invest in other crypto currencies!
From all crypto, BTC is the only coin that might exist till the end. btc is the primary and been the model of all coins, thats why it gains too much attention from everyone ,from bad to good. IMHO, btc is still the king.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:40:46 AM

Bitcoin is the king of crypto currency and probably if the bitcoin is gone and altcoins too will gone, most of other coin is depending in bitcoin because most of the coin are coverting into bitcoin and bitcoin into cash.
HolderLoo

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:29:32 AM

Considering a fair view, if Bitcoin really did not exist, would we be seeing a crypto market with a technological revolution like today? However, if bitcoin does not exist right now. I appreciated ETH would be the penny that followed the success of bitcoin. In addition, the reputation of bitcoin has formed a dependency on the user base from other coin. As such, the altcoin will actually grow very fast.
Et Hereum

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:45:33 PM

i think bitcoin has nothing to do with other alt coins, I think if bitcoin has gone, there will still be altcoins existing because as far as I know, they have and are using their own platform but some will die also I guess. I think if it bitcoin dies, someone will replace it as a king of cryptocurrency.
rfouziha

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:13:47 PM

I agree with your point it is true that if bitcoin is gone means all other altcoin also wont survive so nothing to be consider too serious about it. Cryptocurrency has been part of this world and you cannot deny the fact. One for a while only the rates of bitcoin gone down due to several grounds but for sure bitcoin will bounce back and touch the new heights also.
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:30:12 PM

I don't think other coins will survive if bitcoin is gone. As l see now coin are hoping to bitcoin if bitcoin is crash then all coins is crash also. Bitcoin is the most important thing.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:48:23 PM

Bitcoin is the king of crypto currency and probably if the bitcoin is gone and altcoins too will gone, most of other coin is depending in bitcoin because most of the coin are coverting into bitcoin and bitcoin into cash.

Definitely, as you can see when bitcoin fall, altcoins will follow so I think if bitcoin is gone, cryptocurrency will be gone too. I know this will not happen because bitcoin is a great technology that everyone will adopt soon.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:59:01 PM

definitely mate crypots dies and people sadly cried, but tis is only an speculation i know and we should know all people herein crypto communities the price of bitcoin continue to dump in the marketcap now the price ranging at 6k usd, but do not worry downing the bitcoin price is not permanent i strongly believe by tomorrow first day of april the second quarter of the year bitcoin will rise again in the marketcap slowly but surely just hold tight people.

eloymjb

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:20:18 AM

if bitcoin is gone in my own opinion, all coins will be gone too. i think that all coins around there is lying in bitcoin which is rhe mother of all coins. to think that bitcoin will gone all of the coins will destroy and all the cryptoworld will be vanish.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 03:46:41 AM

I doubt Bitcoin going away will make other altcoins too go away.Come to think of it,people basically use Bitcoin because it is most popular but there are several robust cryptos that can take over from Bitcoin in its absence ethereum being one,ripple etc.the fact is we will need something that will be the USD of cryptocurrencies and for sure there will always be cryptos like that.

djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:10:01 AM

Saying that bitcoin will be gone forever is a very hypothetical statement and I don't see it getting true any time. Bitcoin was introduced on blockchain's platform which is a revolutionary technology and would find its use in the future.
If we assume that your statement was true, then yes, if bitcoin is gone then all the other alt coins would be gone as well. The reason why price of bitcoin is so high is because it is the oldest cryptocurrency in existence and people trust it. If the price would eventually fall to zero then that would mean that people have lost their trust in bitcoin and hence the alt coins would die too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: