Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:18:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin is gone will the other coin survive?  (Read 1726 times)
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:26:47 AM

Despite the approaching WEB 3.0 and that there are a lot of services already running on the blockchain it's just unambiguously that without bitcoin the will be no any other coins
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:29:15 AM

Basing on the market today bitcoin is dumping hard and also the alt coins. I guess without bitcoin the other coins will be gone too. What do you think?

No, I do not think that other coin will survive if Bitcoin will be gone since some people only know Bitcoin. But I honestly doubt that Bitcoin will be gone.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:33:19 AM

Basing on the market today bitcoin is dumping hard and also the alt coins. I guess without bitcoin the other coins will be gone too. What do you think?

No, I do not think that other coin will survive if Bitcoin will be gone since some people only know Bitcoin. But I honestly doubt that Bitcoin will be gone.
Yes i agree on that, i believe that if bitcoin will failed the other coin will also feild. Bitcoin is the center of all coin in the crypto feild it is the life of all coin and if we are going to look at the bitcoin today it is still the most trusted one. I think we need to promote bitcoin to make it grow more stronger for good.
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:37:58 AM

Some coin can still survive like Ethereum. ETh has been existing for so long that it can stand at it's own. Eth can also be the main reason for some ERC20 tokens to survive longer if ever bitcoin get removed or became worthless.
ThorWin

Activity: 218
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:37:30 AM

Despite the approaching WEB 3.0 and that there are a lot of services already running on the blockchain it's just unambiguously that without bitcoin the will be no any other coins
I agree with your opinion, BTC is the king in the cryptographic market, once the BTC does not exist, probably other coin will no longer exist. If the BTC goes away, the encryption market will go down and disappear.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:50:08 AM

If bitcoin die , all altcoins for sure will dump also but the price will not become zero because for sure most of the people pick again new bitcoin and I think it takes few months or may 1 year before the price of the altcoin back to the their price since bitcoin died..
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:37:38 PM

Bitcoin is never gone it's always survive at any situation.for this reason bitcoin is one of the king for of all coins.it is a world best crypto currency.if bitcoin will gone there is no doubt that a lot of altcoins will dump.so I hope bitcoin destroy it is not possible.
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:40:23 PM

Bitcoin is never gone it's always survive at any situation.for this reason bitcoin is one of the king for of all coins.it is a world best crypto currency.if bitcoin will gone there is no doubt that a lot of altcoins will dump.so I hope bitcoin destroy it is not possible.
malah

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:53:16 PM

in my opinion, bitcoin has become king and mains of all coins so if bitcoin falls or crumbles then other coins will also follow and be destroyed there is no value but I hope it will not happen

GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:32:34 PM

in my opinion, bitcoin has become king and mains of all coins so if bitcoin falls or crumbles then other coins will also follow and be destroyed there is no value but I hope it will not happen
I do not think that . It is true that bitcoins affect the price of other coins, but that does not mean that bitcoin dies and the crypto market will die. I believe in blockchain technology will still exist without bitcoin.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:54:48 PM

it is very difficult to make a decision. because some coins may survive even though Bitcoin dies but I doubt it for any other coin.
Yeah, exactly we can't tell what will happen if bitcoin gone will other coin survive because at the moment we can witness that even bitcoin price goes down some altcoins manage to gets a high price but it didn't get the same price like bitcoin. But there's also some speculations that Altcoins wouldn't survive without bitcoin.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:59:35 PM

I don't think other cryptocurrency would survive. Looking at this issue from other perspective, the bitcoin as it were has open the door to other coin and because of the amount of development and resources that are easily available, some other coin might take cryptography from where bitcoin stop to entirely new  level!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Anandhi

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:44:29 PM

Bitcoin is the bencmark in cryptocurrency. If bitcoin die, the other coins will be die as well I guess. Crypto currency is bitcoin, without bitcoin there will be no crypto currency anymore. That is my own opinion.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:05:57 PM

that is what i am thinking also if bitcoin which become the pillars of crypto curency may not survive I don't think others crypto would survive as we can see every time bitcoin is down majority of alt coins are down too if bitcoin is up altcoins is up too it only shows that what ever faith bitcoin is, majority of alt coins are also affected.
MiXxe

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:12:14 PM

Bitcoin is the pioneer of all cryptocurrencies. In the first place, I dotnt think bitcoin will ever be gone to the market. for the sake of answering this question, I must say, partly it is yes and partly it's no.
Why? Because bitcoin is the foundation of every coins. But then, if it so happened that they have adapted some traits of bitcoin, for sure they have gained knowledge from the mistakes of bitcoin as well which shall make them possibly stay the market.

rutherford

Activity: 624

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:56:28 PM

If bitcoin gone, there might be chance for other to step in replacing bitcoin's place. Though bitcoin is the king of crypto, doesn't mean it can't be replace and it doesn't mean that the other coin won't survive. Maybe there will be bloodbath just like last time, maybe even worse, but if there's any chance for other coin to step up and replace bitcoin and they become bigger than bitcoin, then they will survive.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:01:43 PM

If the bitcoin is gone then that is the chance for an altcoin to take their place which will be the top cryptocurrency around the world but that is if the people.will let the altcoin a chance because it was always the bitcoins after all and no altcoins have the chance to proven themselves because of the bitcoins but if they gone maybe the altcoins will be down too or there will be one altcoin that will step up with all of them all and then be the top and trusted again.
BobBct

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:11:02 PM

Yeah. i think so because alot of coins there is already independent that if btc actually vanish it will stay there but of course i feel that there will be a dump on that coin but it will still stand.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:22:04 PM

If bitcoin should die this year,  I don't think other coins would survive.  Bitcoin is also a symbol and the confidence people would crash and they would sell all they have. Some coins are much more performant to me. But how can you trust them if the first and the most well know is dead ?

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
gunungkembar

Activity: 575
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:43:34 PM

if it is bitcoin then certainly no one can and dare to replace bitcoin because bitcoin is the king of all existing cryptocurrency coins, if bitcoin collapses and disappears then cryptocurrency civilization has failed.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: