Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:35:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Another Coin Take the Crown?  (Read 4553 times)
putot

Activity: 77
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:03:21 AM

well depending on the demand of the other coin like ethereum that is next to bitcoin so far as of now but I think bitcoin will still be the number one crypto because most of the value of all coins are only depending on the value of bitcoin so might be no coin can replace bitcoin on top.

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:09:48 AM

Bitcoin is the oldest and most valuable cryptocurrency, but a crop of nimble competitors, including Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash, could lure investors away.
No i don't think will there are another alternative coins will replace the crown of bitcoin, bitcoin is still the king of digital coin. Bitcoin is first digit coin even the ethereum is just copy cat of bitcoin, ethereum doesn't have maximal supply, it is like fiat money, so ethereum will not takes the crown of bitcoin and bitcoin cash BCH is just the old of bitcoin's blockchain as we know it has the problem on the network of bitcoin.
akkocoin

Activity: 117
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:15:26 AM

Why do some people think that other coins will replace bitcoin? Is it because everyone is disappointed with bitcoin? While other coins also have advantages and value is rising, they are not bitcoin rivals. Bitcoins exist longer than any other coin and experience more of a test.
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:36:53 AM

Why do some people think that other coins will replace bitcoin? Is it because everyone is disappointed with bitcoin? While other coins also have advantages and value is rising, they are not bitcoin rivals. Bitcoins exist longer than any other coin and experience more of a test.
I know your point but the point of this thread is will there be another coin that will be on top beside bitcoin and ofcouse nothing is impossible that one day some coin will rise against bitcoin. But still if that happen bitcoin is no longer existing on the cryptocurrency world.
Urbinklin

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:59:02 AM

I think that alternative crypto currency is no worse than bitcoin and they may well catch up with it, but bitcoin will remain the main currency, the king.
maltize

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

“Everyone Is A Bank”

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:21:34 AM

No, I think that bitcoin will remain the main coin, as it is now. There are a lot of successful, interesting coins on the market, but they will not get ahead of bitcoins.

BABB          |[     BANK ACCOUNT BASED BLOCKCHAIN     ]|       Everyone is a bank
▬                       JOIN TOKEN SALE                       ▬
▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN THE COMMUNITY    |    Telegram     ▬▬▬▬▬
htmcoin

Activity: 114
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:29:45 AM

No, I think that bitcoin will remain the main coin, as it is now. There are a lot of successful, interesting coins on the market, but they will not get ahead of bitcoins.
If you want to talk about a coin that has potential over bitcoin, I think that's ETH. At least ETH adds a smart contract to Bitcoin, which can be said to be a bitcoin-based upgrade and innovation, but I still think Bitcoin is the best, no one can go beyond.
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:54:05 AM

I'm pretty sure that some other coin may overtake bitcoin over time. Technologies are constantly being improved, and when bitcoin and blockchain become obsolete and replaced with something new and more convenient.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:02:11 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 01:33:43 PM by zarados

But don't you think that bitcoin will be replaced by ETH?

Do you think people around the world know more about Ethereum than bitcoin? Even bitcoin itself is still very little known by people around the world, in general no more than 10% who know what is bitcoin and not more than 2% who own it. You're talking too far if ethereum will replace the bitcoin position.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:25:50 PM

Same reaction everytime bitcoin experiences dip on its price. Many are being disappointed and gets panic. Observing how other coins goes like Etherium where it has gained so much, for sure many thinks that it will dethrone the reign of bitcoin. But in the end, bitcoin will still remain highest for a long term. Stay foot. Though it's not forever or yeah there will be time that it will be replaced by another coin but not too soon.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:26:52 AM

Bitcoin is the oldest and most valuable cryptocurrency, but a crop of nimble competitors, including Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash, could lure investors away.

Yes, some day this situation will definitely take place. But right now the time for this has not yet come. Bitcoin will remain the leader I think.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 06:29:52 AM

Yes... Ethereum will surely do that.. but i think it won't be happening in this year. This year seems to be a tuff one for cryptocurrencies.. there will be a war of banks vs cryptos that will continue this year and once that is finished, then cryptos will rise back again.. making an end to the banking system, once and for all.
parassinghal

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:41:14 AM

Till now i don't think so that some other coin will take the crown but in future it may be possible. because there are lot of coins coming in market behind which great projects are going on.

P3

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:41:44 AM

Meh, Bcash is pretty much a shitcoin and not really all that great. It’s just shilling at this point
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:19:19 PM

Ethereum is pretty strong and very stable even when almost each coin dropped this month but still...I don't think it will replace bitcoin. None can

The best is yet to come!
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:54:03 PM

In several years this might really happen. I guess the next crypto King will come is 4-6 years, not earlier. If it is not Ethereum or NEO, there should be another crypto, probably unknown for many of us now.
zzxswqq

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:18:47 AM

Will another coin beat bitcoin in terms of total market cap? Maybe, maybe not. Is it possible? Very possible. Though Ethereum is slowly but surely closing up on market cap(currently a 57.3 billion difference[1]), it still has a far far way to go; and I honestly don't see bitcoin being replaced soon. Probably in the future, but who knows? Too early to tell. And it might not even be ETH.

[1] https://coinmarketcap.com/
ETH is also taking a massive hit due to the whole BITCOIN fall going on right now unfortunately
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:21:08 AM

I believe another coin will take the crown soon if the price of Bitcoin won't recover by the end of the year. Ethereum's price is taking the lead of all altcoins right now. If this will continue, ethereum may win the race by the end of the school year. Let's just wait and see. Anyways, nobody can predict what will going on.
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:27:48 AM

I believe another coin will take the crown soon if the price of Bitcoin won't recover by the end of the year. Ethereum's price is taking the lead of all altcoins right now. If this will continue, ethereum may win the race by the end of the school year. Let's just wait and see. Anyways, nobody can predict what will going on.

somehow I don't think that another coin will take the crown because we can see that bitcoin slowly gets recover although it still too far to see the higher price but soon, the price will increase higher. but the ethereum and bitcoin cash has the same opportunity to increase but still, people will choose bitcoin as the king of cryptocurrency.

Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 05:37:46 AM

Another coin perhaps will be as popular as bitcoin but bitcoin itself will never vanish. It will stay until digital money is being used by mankind. But it is also likely that another coin will emerge and become as popular and as useful as bitcoin so to avoid monopolization in terms of value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: