Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:25:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Another Coin Take the Crown?  (Read 4557 times)
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:23:37 AM

Yes bitcoin is the oldest and the most valuable one and that’s why it’s the king of the market. I don’t think that people will let it happen, we all know bitcoin has a huge capacity and many people think btc is the only way to make them rich. On the other hand there are many great projects in the market so who knows what will happen in the next years..
Yes, it is the oldest as well the base for such a term cryptocurrency. In this way bitcoin will continue to be in the top without any form of overcoming from other altcoins. Right now several predictions were getting circulated that bitcoin's position will be taken hold by Eth, bitcoin cash or ripple. Maybe this could happen in terms of marketcap but never in terms of value.
for me even this is may also look so possible that some of these days that this is may also overcome for some altcoins this is may also look that this is a predictions we all know and believe that bitcoin will be always the top and never ever be replace by any coin to be.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:16:01 AM

Bitcoin is the oldest and most valuable cryptocurrency, but a crop of nimble competitors, including Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash, could lure investors away.
[/quote
         i t hink there's no other crypto currency can take the crown of bitcoin as the most valuable crypto currency.There are still more people love to invest bitcoin than any other cryptos.

troglobait

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:20:00 AM

ETH this year will overtake Bitcoin on capitalization
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 10:23:48 AM

Bitcoin is the oldest and most valuable cryptocurrency, but a crop of nimble competitors, including Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash, could lure investors away.
It depends on what kind of money and in what country. The ruble is an extremely unreliable currency, so it makes sense to invest in various projects.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:28:23 AM

In future, yes maybe ethereum, or another alt coin. however, it has to have very special qualities as bitcoin keep on tightening its grip on the crown with introduction of new technologies such as the lightning network. even if bitcoin is dethrown at the top, it will never lose value due to its scarcity.

I don't think that ethereum could be another altcoin that will take over the crown and if ethereum wants to do this, then ethereum itself need a long time before it's happening. but I think, ethereum and another altcoin have the same opportunity to increase but not to take the crown because people prefer with bitcoin only for right now.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 10:32:39 AM

ETH this year will overtake Bitcoin on capitalization
Fact

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
nskendrovic

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:36:06 AM

No. Bitcoin is the main coin and it is impossible for another coin to overtake it.
Ethereum is so centralized it will not be able to overtake Bitcoin.
EnchStyle

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:37:04 AM

well. I moved away from bitcoin long time ago. a lot of people think it is the king and the best... but in reality there are much more much better coins
Miztasnow

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:40:21 AM

Will another coin take the crown. Mmmmmm I'm think so or maybe. But bitcoin is the most valuable coin presently in the world.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:44:10 AM

I think its very possible if bitcoin lost the crown. Many good coin/token with different project. Other bitcoin, like ethereum have smart contract that can attrack investor to invest on it, and for my self I am believe that bitcoin will replace with bitcoin
mitchel_am

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:48:14 AM

No, I don't think it is possible for another coin to take the crown from bitcoin because bitcoin is the strongest one at this point
9emb3lelit3

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:49:34 AM

I think bitcoin will stay ahead and more than the rivals of this bitcoin. this is the business competition, many will follow and compete to pursue success. but how ever it remains the main character who became the champion and will still be known everywhere, namely bitcoin.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:50:17 AM

Well if you look at the lightning network and work out that it's a system of banking hubs which is not
hard to do if you can understand technical details deliberately hidden in fog

https://lightning.network/lightning-network-paper.pdf

When some of the in-house bitcoin public relations team enter into a debate about LN fees they
argue that competition between hubs will ensure that fees remain low so much much lower fees
will send Bitcoin fans looking for other alt-coins and this so called "Market Forces" never worked
here anyway between miners when fees hit $55 per transaction which kind of shows what a scam and we have
a cartel doing what ever they like with the captive audience that only last as long as prices kept going up.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:27:20 AM

That is what we hear this days other altcoins are campaigning they will take over bitcoin,but this will not come true,bitcoin have grown above such intimidation's,it is the father of all cryptocurrency so it remain the first.
nicko122

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:30:36 AM

I think while there is bitcoin other crypts will go after him. It is too popular and its price is much higher than other currencies. I think he will hold the highest position for a long time.
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:30:54 AM

I do not think so, it is almost impossible from this perspective.
barsharkol12

Activity: 197

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:59:43 AM

Bitcoin is still number one crytocurrency, although its price is dropping in this days.But eventhough the price is loosen no other cryptocurrency like eth and lite coin reach its price. Even the ethereum,but who knows,  ethereum is doing great in this days. But in my side its hard to beat the BTC it takes a couple of years to replace it on its position.
Xw73

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:27:41 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 02:11:46 PM by Xw73

For now bitcoin still has the crown and has the highest rate of all cryptocurrency, despite the price drop earlier this year, and even though bitcoin will bounce back on top by mid of 2018 this year. Although this may be true bitcoin is the oldest and the highest exchange rate of all cryptocurrency, and also the most popular.
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:04:50 PM

There's no other coin that can take the place of bitcoin as the most valuable crypto currency.Yes,there are lot of crypto in the market that has also high potential but for me no one can beat bitcoin ever.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
imoet

Activity: 322

homt.net

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:07:06 PM

I see that bitcoin will never can be replaced as the king and legendary in crypto world. Bitcoin already get so much attention in all over the world. If people hear about crypto, they will know bitcoin first. Bitcoin already affect people's life and btc still believe by so many people. So, I think another coin will never take the crown.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: