Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:20:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Another Coin Take the Crown?  (Read 4553 times)
arthur25

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:41:04 AM

No other coin will take the crown from bitcoin. Even coins is successive and realistic projection it could not take the crown. The crown was wear not because of success but because of good service before and the long run from the starting lane.
litec0ins

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:43:09 AM

A clever person recently told me that the best projects with the best coins will come in the future.
In this respect, it could be that there will soon be a new coin, which has the Pontenzial to replace the BTC.

I think that's miles away from now.
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:44:17 AM

The things can certainly happen, nowadays coin communities such as ethereum, ripple or others are increasing and supported by giant corporations, this is certainly a strong indication that someday bitcoin can be replaced with another coin.
Sexie

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:03:30 AM

Bitcoin is the oldest and most valuable cryptocurrency, but a crop of nimble competitors, including Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash, could lure investors away.

Bitcoin is the strongest  digital currency at the moment, I dont think so that other coin could take the crown. In the long run almost in blockchain chambers are using Bitcoin and through Its continous growith and Development ,Bitcoin projects and Its platforms have been endorsed and adopted by so many people. Theres no other competitions of Bitcoin, it is too far to get through over it. Without Bitcoin there Will be no more coins to survive in the future.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
BitNinja2017

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:06:49 AM

Lightning network Bitcoin is here to dominate. Already Bitcoin transaction speeds have drastically improved ...3000 unconfirmed transactions compared to 300-400k just three months ago
cherryfer

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:59:11 AM

Bitcoin is the oldest and most valuable cryptocurrency, but a crop of nimble competitors, including Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash, could lure investors away.

This is possible if the users wanted to. At the back of every success of a coin was the earnest patronization of the users therefore if they stop themselves from it, in whatever reasons, such coin will probably downfall; because of competitors that almost Bitcoin alike in terms of its characteristics, the trend in cryptocurrency will never end with this single failure. The leading coin will surely change into another and the system will still continuous.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:59:25 AM

It's not impossible, another coin may take the crown but that crown can't take the bitcoin's popularity. If another coin will take the crown, that is very normal because all cryptocurrencies are so volatile, we don't know when the price will increase or decrease.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:03:31 AM

everything could happen, nothing is impossible. but for me bitcoin will still be the most dominant coin than with others in the next seven years. Because there are still many investors who flocked to invest money in bitcoin, some even invested in large amounts.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:53:34 AM

It is difficult but there is a possibility that the throne will get it. Potential buyers are Ethereum and XRP. It is also possible to have new altcoin with potential to get the number slot. But it is also very difficult to replace the mother of all digital currencies.

#Datarius
lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:47:18 AM

I'm not sure if other coins can take over bitcoin. in fact so far how high the other coins have grown, it is still very difficult to reach where the bitcoin is

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
A1exander

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:57:11 AM

It is possible in the future, but right now there is no indication that bitcoin will be replaced. Its market cap may decrease but I doubt it will lose the first place soon. The situation with fees has improved a lot, and Lightning Network may be ready for use this year.
IsabellaSophia

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:35:25 PM

I am very skeptic approximately this query getting the slightest chance in our lifetime. bitcoin need to be capable of remain at the top of crypto buyers' minds and hearts for a long term
Muralidhar rao

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:37:36 PM

In the current market there are many new coins emerging like dodgecoin litecoin and many more.... But bitcoin has maintained its value and i think no other coin can surpass bitcoin in the near future
IsabellaSophia

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:18:13 PM

I don't think another coin goes to emerge robust within the close to future. this can be as a result of it takes a awfully long-standing to coach the market a couple of new providing before it gets comfy enough to take a position.
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:56:40 PM

Nobody can really predict it yet because most of the people in the world today knows only a single cryptocurrency which is bitcoin. Only a few has an idea about other cryptocurrency since not everyone is searching about it. It may be replaced soon but still it is concluded by some people that bitcoin would be the future money. We should not loose our faith on bitcoin and keep on supporting it.
oviudiu

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:00:28 PM

I invested in a lot of altcoins, and this is the main reason for it. I hope, though I doubt it, to see Bitcoin on the 2nd place.
It's actually really easy to see Ethereum or Ripple on the 1st place, but, I hope, another altcoin, that will come from far behind to take the 1st spot.
PatyZante

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:41:20 PM

Well it is possible that another coin will be able to take the crown from Bitcoin but honestly speaking, not anytime soon. I am not seeing any other coin in the crpyto world that can take Bitcoin's place in the next couple of years. Bitcoin worked its way up since 2009 amidst all the issues and bad publicity but it survived and proved that it can be successful. So for all those other coins, there are a few with very good potentials but they still need to prove the worth for now.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
Yamifoud

Activity: 2772
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:37:52 PM

Well it is possible that another coin will be able to take the crown from Bitcoin but honestly speaking, not anytime soon. I am not seeing any other coin in the crpyto world that can take Bitcoin's place in the next couple of years. Bitcoin worked its way up since 2009 amidst all the issues and bad publicity but it survived and proved that it can be successful. So for all those other coins, there are a few with very good potentials but they still need to prove the worth for now.
Not even a single indication that other coins will replace bitcoin, and I'm pretty sure nothing can do it. And we know already how bitcoin affects the entire crypto market, cause everything happen to bitcoin either ups and downs, it may happen also to all altcoins.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ben-iyieke

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:07:32 AM

The leading coin will surely change into another and the system will still continuous. At the back of every success of a coin was the earnest patronizer of the users therefore if they stop themselves from it, in whatever reasons, such coin will probably downfall; because of competitors that almost Bitcoin alike in terms of its characteristics.
juliuzcruz

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:29:47 AM

I think Bitcoin will still be the leading cryptocurrency in the future. The recent slump in the price of bitcoin is caused by Mt Gox trustee who tried to crash the market by selling at the lowest price but eventually the market will absorb it and bounce back.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: