Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:34:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Another Coin Take the Crown?  (Read 4557 times)
gerjiss

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:24:33 AM

Of course, Yes. Many prefer to choose Ethereum or ripple. But I still remain a supporter of Bitcoin, as this coin is the world's first cryptocurrency based on the blockchain system and this coin is limited.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
rehanaurora

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:29:35 AM

In my opinion in future , yes maybe ethereum, or another alt coin. however, it has to have very special qualities as bitcoin keep on tightening its grip on the crown with introduction of new technologies such as the lightning network. even if bitcoin is dethrown at the top, it will never lose value due to its scarcity.
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:11:43 PM

Bitcoin is the oldest and most valuable cryptocurrency, but a crop of nimble competitors, including Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash, could lure investors away.
So far, nothing ether as I think, though there are potential coins that had showing significance in the market but it is impossible to surpass the bitcoin price and market capacity not in due time I think.
iWGC

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:19:36 PM

I am sure one day that will happen, my bets are on protocols which provide platform for its users, such as ETH, EOS or POLY
NIuok

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:20:57 PM

Yes, I think this will come true. However, it may take several years. May be in 2025. Maybe in 2020. This is uncertain. But I don't think Ethereum will surpass Bitcoin. I think Ethereum is just speed. There is no other advantage. Bitcoin is not the same.
Swanh

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:25:00 PM

Bitcoin is the oldest and most valuable cryptocurrency, but a crop of nimble competitors, including Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash, could lure investors away.
Yes its possible but not for now,bitcoin is too big to be replace by other cryptocurrencies.No one kbows what the future holds,it can change anytime,lets just watch things to happen in the future.
MetalEngine
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:45:51 AM

Tezos can take his place. The project is very ambitious, the team spent a lot of money and time on it. Let's see what happens when the network starts up.
rossr1

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:50:11 AM

There was so many coins last year, which claims to be another Bitcoin overcomer, another crown taker, but as we can see obvious, the things are going just the way when bitcoin is still on the throne, and there are other coins, which are just trying to get high as it is.
Boloton

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:55:03 AM

Bitcoin can be superseded by another coin if bitcoin should mess up, in fact no matter how less preferred the other coin may be if bitcoin should refuse to maintain it royal value, users will definitely shift. But as far as bitcoin is concerned,it is the crown of all cryptocurrency and the most valued so far.
I agree, he will never give up and the people who support him much more loyal to other investors. After all, the coin is old and many investors have long been together with bitcoin.

█≣≣≣   COMPOSITE COIN  ≣≣≣█
Platform for innovative projects
Presale is LIVE (http://www.compositecoin.io/en)
aamy90925

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:48:24 AM

I don't think there is another coin to be crowned very soon. Bitcoin is the oldest and it became popular enough to keep its title
aamy90925

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:50:34 AM

It is possible that other crypto currency will replace bitcoin, no one knows. However, maybe it will take a long run for other currency. Since bitcoin is the  pioneer in crypto world. Bitcoin already proves that it can survive no matter what happen and no matter what it takes even the price of Bitcoin decreases.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:54:56 AM

Nobody really know! There is this quantum computer system coming on board and it said that it has serious capacity to decrypt many cryptocurrency and other computer system! We may actually have powerful computer that will necessitate another digital asset!
DungPhan

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:05:59 AM

Bitcoin will still be the largest coin in the market until 2020, new coins will not be able to replace bitcoin and, if so, will be ETH, in my opinion!!!
sevendust777

Activity: 806
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 04:13:39 AM

The future is uncertain, but i think that bitcoin will still be the king of all crypto and will not be replaced any time soon. There are many cryptocurrencies that are very promising and one of them is xem which has been very active with their projects. So if one crypto will replace bitcoin i believe that xem is one of them. But for now bitcoin will remain number one.

..BYBIT reddit.......                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:31:34 AM

It is possible for other cryptocurrency to replace Bitcoin when it comes to dominance or market capitalization, Bitcoin currently have 35% shares on total market cap of all cryptocurrency market, that is very low compared on what it has last year, but that is still huge and that is normal since there are lots of cryptocurrency that already growing, but for now no other cryptocurrency can surpass the dominance of Bitcoin because when the value of Bitcoin goes down, most of altcoins value also follows and vise versa. We can't name any coin that can be possibly dethrone Bitcoin since no one can predict the future of this market.
yes everything is possible and i do thing the best candidat is ethereum or maybe ripple. I do believe if bank do use ripple for transaction, ripple will become bigger than we ever know. Look at ripple supply its really big .

soopiking

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:15:00 AM

Yes, in terms of the current market, Ethereum may have more development prospects, but Bitcoin's popularity and strength have far exceeded all cryptocurrencies. So it is very difficult to go beyond bitcoin, but I believe Ethereum can do it and give it enough time.
Doppl3r

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:22:57 AM

It is possible in the future, but right now there is no indication that bitcoin will be replaced. Its market cap may decrease but I doubt it will lose the first place soon. The situation with fees has improved a lot, and Lightning Network may be ready for use this year.
Agreed. Bitcoin could be replaced when it was idle. But its recovery after the fall, as well as the volume of work of employees makes it clear that bitcoin is not going to go down in history.
jazz1984

Activity: 392
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:31:24 AM

I believe that bitcoin will not give up its crown in the near future, too much energy is needed to press such a giant.
blissben930

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:44:31 PM

I don't think another coin goes to emerge robust within the close to future. this can be as a result of it takes a awfully long-standing to coach the market a couple of new providing before it gets comfy enough to take a position.
campingSider

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:20:06 PM

For the crown to shift I doubt but if it will happen then it will take time,for now bitcoin continue to reign and rule in the world of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is who the cap fits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: