Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:46:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Another Coin Take the Crown?  (Read 4553 times)
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:56:59 PM

Bitcoin is the oldest and most valuable cryptocurrency, but a crop of nimble competitors, including Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash, could lure investors away.

Yes, I think after at least 2 or 3 years BTC can be replaced by another coin. There are many new coins that are quite promising and I think sooner or later BTC will be replaced.  Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
rufus59

Activity: 151
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:58:41 PM

I don't see any other coins taking the crown anytime soon,  especially not during this times where bitcoin controls everything
yaghoniyu

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:59:28 PM

Bitcoin is the oldest and most valuable cryptocurrency, but a crop of nimble competitors, including Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash, could lure investors away.

Yes I think No one can take the crown of bitcoin, nothing can replace bitcoin in its position. Bitcoin has made history in cryptoworld, Bitcoin will always be the king of all coins. I believe it.
coinbergh

Activity: 532
Merit: 29

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:31:59 PM

Bitcoin is one of the most unique cryptocurrency and king of the market as everyone knows.

There are so many coin/token with a lot of technologies but there is no cryptocurrency defeat bitcoin. Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency in market and it will continue for many years in my opinion.
Cubic Earth
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:34:47 PM

In theory, this is certainly possible, but certainly not in the near future. How many years have passed since the appearance of Bitcoin, and he is still number 1.
morsmart

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:44:23 PM

It is true that Bitcoin is making bad numbers and its price is not good, added to that, a lot of investors went looking for substituting bitcoin  with another coin, So maybe one day we can see another currency taking the crown.
Ilefotobad

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:55:12 PM

Yes of course. Another coin will take the crown and become the king someday. But i can not say that it's gonna be this specific coin. But it's possible it might be ethereum. Maybe Eth is going to be the future king. It's just a matter of time.
quynhanhkhr99

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:45:52 AM

Bitcoins is at their top of their careed even if they are falling tremendously they are still the number one and as what I've noticed is that almost the majority of the value of the coins depends on bitcoins and whenever i see bitcoins drops in the market they value of the other coins are also dropping their price.
thanhexodo123

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:09:59 PM

For another coin to take the crown, it's going to must provide you with a distinctive technological supplying. from what is on the floor, it will likely be hard to coin a better providing.
sunrise.now

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:47:25 PM

I don't think another coin goes to emerge robust within the close to future. this can be as a result of it takes a awfully long-standing to coach the market a couple of new providing before it gets comfy enough to take a position.
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:48:35 PM

I don't think any coins can. Bitcoin is great as a cryptocurrrency and I think that it will be at the top forever. The complexity of that is so good and it makes bitcoin not prone to falling. So, it'll stay.

DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:12:19 PM

Bitcoin might be replaced by any alternative coin in terms of market capitalization, sooner. I think it will take a lot of years to be happened. This is because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency ever made, and it means a lot to the community and investors, also through its existence, alternative coins has been created. That is why they are called alternative coins, because they are just alternative of bitcoin, so technically bitcoin is the original cryptocurrency, I must say.
deveiz888

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:57:26 AM

No other coin will take the crown from bitcoin. Even coins is successive and realistic projection it could not take the crown. The crown was wear not because of success but because of good service before and the long run from the starting lane.
katherinekamik27

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:20:52 AM

It is possible that someday a more perfect coin will replace bitcoin in its leadership. Over time, people will already look not at the name, but on the functionality of the crypto currency. And now it is with this that bitcoin has big problems.
Samiliti

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:39:35 AM

I hope bitcoin will continue to be the oldest and most expensive and popular coin . I trust him and invest in him
hyadumadha

Activity: 254
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:03:02 AM

Reading the news nowadays, NEO will have a great step in crypto realm, the $700milion worth of crypto ontology will going to live. Maybe NEO will really pump the crypto realm and there is possibility NEO will take the crown.
wowkapo

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:05:42 AM

Can be years through 10 - 15 something will change but until that time, I don't think anyone would be able to replace the place of bitcoin
d2dd

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:12:54 AM

No one can tell for sure, but I personally think that this is not going to happen in the near future. Many coins tried to take it and no one succeeded. Another reason why I think that would be a very difficult occurrence is the fact that a drop in the price of Bitcoin leads to a drop in every other coin and vise versa. So for now Bitcoin is obviously the pace setter.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:26:08 AM

Yes of course. Another coin will take the crown and become the king someday. But i can not say that it's gonna be this specific coin. But it's possible it might be ethereum. Maybe Eth is going to be the future king. It's just a matter of time.
Devs. certainly do everything possible to be the best, I think this is fair and certainly better for the future of cryptocurrencies, if there is a better coin then the market will continue to be passionate and can survive for longer time.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

hung.pham100

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:47:25 PM

It is possible in the future, but right now there is no indication that bitcoin will be replaced. Its market cap may decrease but I doubt it will lose the first place soon. The situation with fees has improved a lot, and Lightning Network may be ready for use this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: