Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:24:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Another Coin Take the Crown?  (Read 4553 times)
dalimex

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:21:15 AM

Bitcoin is the oldest and most valuable cryptocurrency, but a crop of nimble competitors, including Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash, could lure investors away.

For other coins that want to croak a bitcoin crown, then they should come up with a better and sophisticated technology offer.
If still below that, then it will be difficult to provide great resistance.
Krista06

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:25:55 AM

IMO, Bitcoin will remain to be the king in the near future where there is still doubt on cryptocurrencies and people will like something that is already established and the closest to stable. I do believe that a better crypto will emerge and eventually will knock out bitcoin but not yet.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Sri Asih

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:39:17 AM

Bitcoin is the oldest and most valuable cryptocurrency, but a crop of nimble competitors, including Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash, could lure investors away.

There are plenty of other coins worth buying, one of which is bch and ethereum, but today, bitcoin is still at the top of the coin market, but both coins are able to captivate investors. In the next few years the ether will become a major competitor of bitcoin.
Orang Tua

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:11:44 AM

I think ethereum will be the leading cryptocurrency in the future. The recent bitcoin price decline is due to the presence of an ether with many of its projects, which attempt to undermine the market by selling at the lowest price but eventually the market will absorb it and rise again.
Ka4Rt4

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:27:28 AM

maybe someday another coin will take the crown can happen, but not for now and still far from the possibility, with we know bitcoin still hold the highest value throne of the other coins nya.dan I am sure bitcoin will be able to hold the longest throne of the highest value , although every time bitcoin often decreases in price. maybe it could happen a correction. yes, let's look forward to his journey what will happen next that will be a surprise from cryto world.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:30:02 AM

I don't think so. If Ethereum and BCH are worth the investing rather than bitcoin, investors should have transfer there and it should took over already. As we all know nothing happens and bitcoin is still at the top of all coins. I think it is safe to say that btc will still be number one in the next 5 years.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
calumbautista23

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:51:47 AM

Ethereum will pose  a threat to to bitcoin surely in the future. But it will be a vry far future in my opinion.Or maybe a newer coin may boom out of the blue. No one can know for sure but it will take a really long time though before other coin catches up to bitcoin
GizmoCoinTEAM

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:13:25 AM

To me, Bitcoin Cash is a part of the bitcoin. And, if the bitcoin is a leader of the crypto platform then Ethereum is the right hand of the bitcoin.  So, no chance for the BCH and ETH to overcome the bitcoin. Without them any new coins? My answer will be the same " No way" Bitcoin will remain the king.
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:27:06 AM

I don't believe that another coin will take the crown currently being held by Bitcoin. It is obvious that many people and investors and enthusiasts give very high value to bitcoin than any other crypto one has. So I think it will take a miracle to make another crypto beat bitcoin as the top coin.
Redg85

Activity: 258
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 05:54:54 AM

hello pal! i don't think bitcoin can be replace by another coin. i am not saying eth, bcd and other altcoins is not promising as they are rising in the market. bitcoin is irreplaceable. altcoins are depending its value in bitcoin. and it already establish it's core in the market. cheers!

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:07:28 AM

I don't believe that another coin will take the crown currently being held by Bitcoin. It is obvious that many people and investors and enthusiasts give very high value to bitcoin than any other crypto one has. So I think it will take a miracle to make another crypto beat bitcoin as the top coin.
Well many people think like that Bitcoin will be subsided in future by other coins and one of them will take the number one place of bitcoin. Honestly speaking these are all just fantasizing, just living in a dream world. Since the last ten months people are waiting for a coin to come and overtake it but nothing like it is going to be happen. We see when BTC price goes up the alts price goes up and vice versa.
Luntop

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:16:17 AM

probably not, bitcoin will always remain the best coin and hold the title of crypto leader
jgaspar

Activity: 239

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:26:19 AM

It is possible that in this downtrend market we will see the new born star like the new ethereum, which words take a highest place instead of the bleeding and falling like all the other coins right now.
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:35:29 AM

It is not certain that too much coin has potential to thrive, but I think it is impossible to overcome Bitcoin and Etherum. Both of these coins always dominate over all coin.
edwardsolo2021

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:38:15 AM

I trust that at some point or another the BTC will be supplanted by another coin if it's ruined, in light of the fact that regardless of how less ideal the other coin may be, if BTC declines to help its best esteem, clients will fundamentally pass. Be that as it may, with respect to BTC, it`s the highest point of all crypto and the most profitable up until this point, yet we don`t know to what extent.
Poorman80

Activity: 103

Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:41:14 AM

You might be correct as I saw others almost close to gaining the top spot but more often the failed. Ethereum had always been tailing bitcoin but never succeeded in doing so. Maybe because bitcoin is really popular and secured so their is no way any altcoin will just surpass it while bitcoin is active.

❏ GOLDEN CURRENCY
| First cash private money on blockchain |
▬▬▬▬[ 100% backed by gold ]▬▬▬▬
terkapar

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:44:55 AM

very impossible for other coins to replace bitcoin. precisely because the old bitcoin, it makes bitcoin more loved because bitcoin prove that he is a strong coin because it can last for this. I'm not sure that the other coins will be like bitcoins.
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:58:28 AM

many other competitors of the bitcoin are indeed quite good and have a nice development. even potential is also quite good for investments in the long term. but it all won't be enough you can't even if to shift the position of the bitcoin. This old crypto but in quality and technology remains at the forefront. enthusiasts in the crypto also still loyal with bitcoin and expect a lot for it.
DumbLefty

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:19:04 AM

I do not rule out that bitcoin will not always be the main thing. But I think that bitcoin will be the main Thing for a very long time.

Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:13:18 AM

It will never happen, because all Altcoins have the price to Bitcoin.
When Bitcoin goes down, Altcoins go down and Bitcoin rises, the price of Altcoins goes up too.

and bitcoin finance is also very big, you can check it in coinmarketcap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: