Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:31:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Another Coin Take the Crown?  (Read 4553 times)
mashino12

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:45:40 AM

I fully agree with you . bitcoin will always be a leader and no one can replace it . I trust bitcoin completely

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
oioi

Activity: 355

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:54:31 AM

in my opinion there will be nothing that can replace the position of bitcoin, because
the less inventory of bitcoin will be increasingly scarce, and it may become more
expensive for the price, hopefully bitcoin will remain number one in all altcoins

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:43:47 PM

in my opinion no, because Bitcoin is the strongest and will continue to be the king of all cryptocurrency, so I'm sure until when there will be no other altcoins that beat Bitcoin and replace Bitcoin.

Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:58:44 PM

I think it is very possible, and coins that have the potential to take the crown, this is because ethereum is supported by hundreds of tokens, if the tokens improve then automatically will make ethereum skyrocket.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:34:32 PM

Bitcoin is the oldest and most valuable cryptocurrency, but a crop of nimble competitors, including Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash, could lure investors away.

In the future, there will be lots of good coins which have the certain effection with our everyday life and in the market but I think no any coins can replace Bitcoin. If Bitcoin collapses, this market will be die

ajdar.muxin.79

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:40:15 PM

I hope so, because bitcoin is too old as a crypto currency. Surely it is the first coin that was ever created and so on. But there are so much great projects on this market like Ethereum or LTC, that I find much better than bitcoin. But I think, everybody should decide for himself.
petrcoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:43:41 PM

I don't think so. Bitcoin probably won't be a thing we use in daily life but it always have the brand effect and it will make an asset. This will always make it holding the crown.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:44:19 PM

Let see how future tells about it but I don't think it will be that fast or quick has alts are getting loser with btc value every move they pump and the $ value is most target but only in future we can see how it goes .

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:49:52 PM

I don't think so. Bitcoin probably won't be a thing we use in daily life but it always have the brand effect and it will make an asset. This will always make it holding the crown.
Behind bitcoin are the best developers, it has the strongest community and a lot of people believe in it...the time for altcoins has not come.It'll be a long time before that happens.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:53:05 PM

Behind bitcoin are the best developers, it has the strongest community and a lot of people believe in it...the time for altcoins has not come.It'll be a long time before that happens.
Yes of course, altcoin is too quick to take the Crown, even I think it's become impossible for altcoin. for now there is no altcoin that has a market value of bitcoin as strong, and would be very difficult for the altcoin if you want to take the Crown of the bitcoin.

plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:53:29 PM

Bitcoin is the oldest and most valuable cryptocurrency, but a crop of nimble competitors, including Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash, could lure investors away.

They cannot lure it away you can check the market and you will see that it's not happening after all those years, maybe in the next five years or if investors see something on those coins that will have an advantage over Bitcoin but no not going to happen in the next five years.
Xtinah

Activity: 267

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:54:28 PM

Maybe, but for now I don't think so. We really can't predict, It might happen in the future though we can't say but I don't really see it happening. There might be lots of coins close to bitcoin but taking over bitcoin looks and sounds impossible to me.
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:56:43 PM

in my opinion, everything can happen in the crypto world, especially if the position is replaced by another altcoin, and I think the most potential candidate is ripple, because ripple has even been in second place to defeat ethereum, so it's not impossible if ripple can beat bitcoin too

takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 01:57:43 PM

it seems to be difficult, because even though bitcoin will reach the Max supply. btc will still be number one. altcoins like ethereum and ripple are still unable to make bitcoin investors turn to this altcoin. to be able to beat bitcoin and become number one, one way is that altcoin must choose investors more than bitcoin.
Gatsby club

Activity: 406

keyTango

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:58:29 PM

Over the past few years, many times the projects that were in the top 5 have changed. First one appeared and then others came to their place. But Bitcoin has always been number one. I think that he will always be on the list at number one.

gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:59:40 PM

Nice topic, so i am in game )))

I think that bitcoin will lead until humanity is United into one whole organism. Because there is no trust between countries and they cannot create a global cryptocurrency. But bitcoin is not perfect, so it will be possible to use something better with time when the project of global value is ready.
musdafakfl

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:05:24 PM

I think the event you're talking about isn't likely to happen anytime soon. The long term is also a bit difficult, but not impossible. As you mentioned in your first sentence, Bitcoin is the ancestor and most valuable of this sector. Especially, having a dominance rate of 54% in today's market is enough to prove how strong it is. For that reason, I would like to state that in the short term, this situation is only a dream in the short term and only a low probability in the long term.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:10:13 PM

That would be a possibility. But I don't think that it will happen in the coming years. Even though bitcoin is the oldest crypto, it still enjoys large community supporters that are still very loyal to the development of the crypto. Also, despite the development of the crypto technology, Bitcoin still is a competitive crypto that could match any other top cryptos.
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:44:58 PM

By this time, Bitcoin may be the only currency that has not competed in the crypto market. The currencies you mention do not show us the potential for losing position and the throne of the It explains why it is a money that attracts the world.
krenus

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:59:29 PM

Will another coin beat bitcoin in terms of total market cap? Maybe, maybe not. Is it possible? Very possible. Though Ethereum is slowly but surely closing up on market cap(currently a 57.3 billion difference[1]), it still has a far far way to go; and I honestly don't see bitcoin being replaced soon. Probably in the future, but who knows? Too early to tell. And it might not even be ETH.

[1] https://coinmarketcap.com/
yes i agree that eth is just one among many to beat bitcoin. and these talks are quite often in here, because we see that both alts and btc need some improvements. what if we mix it? there will be a perfect duo

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: