Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:49:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I do Hodl or Quit  (Read 244862 times)
Rabbai89

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:45:40 PM

I don't think at this point there's any benefit from quit! As things are still down overall i'd assume quitting would right now would mean taking a loss! The only logical thing left here is HODL!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

Cryptics

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:46:27 PM

Hello...Friends

Today most of the Altcoin goes Down. So what's the benefit for me Hold or Quit out from the Crypto market?
If you hold your token through a bad market condition then you won't face any losses as the price most likely will recover to it's state before the crash in some time. You can cut your losses and try to enter at a better price if you quit / sell your token but you must monitor the market to know when to enter or you'll get left behind by the bull.

canman

Activity: 479

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:47:35 PM

If you are a Holder. You just sit still. Not going anywhere. hold to reach the target as you set out. not interested in the current price
cryptoheroin

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:15:44 PM

Hello...Friends

Today most of the Altcoin goes Down. So what's the benefit for me Hold or Quit out from the Crypto market?
Holding would be the best move when you are caught by a bloodbath,stucked in most of the coins you are holding?dont panic and wait for the market to recover and you will be fine,panic selling will give you a lot of losses so dont do anything stupid.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
wenxop

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:21:22 PM

in these moments the best is to be mentally strong and keep keeping the coins and not selling as it would be a loss while not selling does not lose and everything is market sicology and as everything lows also goes up, only is waiting
jonruhoax

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:22:00 PM

Hello...Friends

I think this is your decision, every decision is always a big risk. so you should try to find out information concerning the altcoin you hold. it is important to decide your judgment. hold or sell. at least, you know the new information that can convince you.
Zandra

Activity: 418

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:21:02 PM

Hello...Friends

You don't need to quit, yes the altcoins in this Crypto world  are down the only you can do is wait and hold your coins. I believe the price of altcoins and Bitcoin will rise again.
Zufox

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:04:57 PM

I would advise you not to sell altcoins now. The market can turn around at any time.
If you sell altcoins, then maybe you will buy them more expensive in a few hours.
I advise you to sit on the train in which you are traveling and not try to jump off, especially when he is riding. Wink
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:11:57 PM

I don't think at this point there's any benefit from quit! As things are still down overall i'd assume quitting would right now would mean taking a loss! The only logical thing left here is HODL!
Right, it would be very unfortunate if you just quit. believe me, bitcoin still has a very good potential. and I also have some advice. never sell your coins when you can not take profit from it, at least you can get your capital back
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 11:21:13 PM

Hello...Friends

Patience my friend...patience. Meaning, you should learn to hold until things settle. Don’t be like those who lost their sense of reason and sold everything they have and then later on regretting it! A drama that’s been repeating over and over again. Learn from other’s mistakes! Don’t duplicate them.

Fioraver

Activity: 472

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:25:51 PM

I see no point of quitting right now. I am holding my investments and I suggest you do the same. The storm will be over soon and the sun will be back again.

goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:43:37 PM

Hello...Friends

only loosers do quit. Why do you have to quit if there is a chance for altcoin to still go UP? Be patient and don't panic, when you panic and quit crypto you will only lose all the benefits that you can get as well as your gained profits. Hold and be more positive with your goal, otherwise you will regret it on the end if you quit.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
freestyle899

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:45:32 PM

there is some choice u can make after u saw the potential in any project, just take a look around
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:49:59 PM

The answer is to hodl and when things get worth hodl harder and when worth hodl much harder , I can keep go on and on the answer will be always hodl . This is the same answer you will hear from anyone that have faith or know how crypto market is . This question is probably asked hundred of times already since the big dip started . The real right answer to it will always be grow some balls and hodl  Wink .
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:34:48 AM

Increase your patience on holding your coins just trust your wits on it because bloodbath is just a temporary phenomenon just hold learn to hold dont quit or else your be sorry
nthnode404

Activity: 126

Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:45:33 AM

So true, I held a couple thousand XRP because it's a bankster coin and they seem to be able to control everything. I bought them at around .27 cents a year ago. I second guessed my purchase because there are billions of XRP. Wouldn't you know know it, a few months after I sell, XRP goes over $3. Should have dumped them then, but never thought it would get so high. HODL on to what you got. You don't lose unless you sell for less than you bought them for. My .00002 cents.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hui Ling

Activity: 292
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:02:56 AM

Hello...Friends

just hold and believe, because today all altcoin increase the prices.
sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:17:37 AM

If you quit or sell it you will in big loss, so for the better hodl it in a few month because this down trend could be change to up trend in a few month. So just patient wait for that and dont panic sell. In long term cryptocurrency market will bigger in volume because many newcomer jump in to crypto because crypto and the technology give many benefits.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
CryptoDemonElite

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:23:11 AM

Patience is one heck of a skill to learn, but once master you can go far with it.
sadacoin

Activity: 145
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:44:02 AM

I think you should not resign if you have a steady and satisfactory job. You can think of Bitcoin as your sideline. Although the overall price of Altcoin has been declining recently, I think it should not be sold immediately and should continue to wait.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: