Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 05:31:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I do Hodl or Quit  (Read 244862 times)
danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:55:15 AM

When there is a dump, what people tend to do is sell sell sell. But that is not the best move really. It's good to buy when prices are low, because the market will increase once again, that's why you hodl.
7Pro

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:03:05 AM

Hello...Friends

Today most of the Altcoin goes Down. So what's the benefit for me Hold or Quit out from the Crypto market?

Have you invested in any of altcoin or bitcoin? If you quit then what will you do with your asset?
Dont ever give up because of this temporary run of market. You should brave and patient too. This world only for strong people and challenger.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:05:27 AM

When there is a dump, what people tend to do is sell sell sell. But that is not the best move really. It's good to buy when prices are low, because the market will increase once again, that's why you hodl.
This is must to do in trading coins hold when you see their is a future awaits on a certain coin. Don't quit if certain coins is going down that price may recover in a few months. Hold into like bitcoin it will give you benefits after all of being patience.
cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:30:42 AM
Merited by cryptonianz (2)

It's been said over and over again. Patience is key here, especially in the cryptoworld. You cant sell as soon as you see a dump, you must hodl and see where the river will take you. Who knows what price Altcoins or Bitcoin will be in 1 year from now. Look at the bigger picture, who knew Bitcoin would be $20K at the end of 2017? Who knew Ethereum would reach $1K+ or Ripple at $3+, you need to stop the panic sales and hodl !
cryptonianz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:41:35 AM

Holding is quite hard if you see your investments being sucked away dry by dips or dumps. But it could be the best thing If you feel that the market will rise again. It will definitely be profitable in the end, and it has been proven many times in the past. I've hodled on to coins like Ripple in the past and i've seen it rise to $3 or more and i was tempted to Hold longer but i felt it was time to sell at that point - that proved to be the best decision i've made so far in the crypto world.
You need to have awareness of the market, Hold when you must and Sell when you must, Ask for advice if you have to.
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:48:17 AM

Hello...Friends

Today most of the Altcoin goes Down. So what's the benefit for me Hold or Quit out from the Crypto market?
If you are not newbie in the world of trading then you know that crypto market is volatile. To sell during a decline in prices is at least not profitable. It is better to wait for growth, which analysts promise by the summer.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 10:59:44 AM

Hello...Friends

Never afraid from a downfall as it happens frequently and whenever a resistance level comes, market behave like that but after a short span of time, market find its support level and again start rising. Holders always get more benefits rather then panic sellers.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
konfuci

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:00:27 AM

If you still have many enough balance in you're wallet, it would be better for you to be patient and wait for the price to go up. If you only have a little balance or token in your wallet, quit from the market for now.
drogas

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:04:16 AM

Depends what you're after.

If it's the long term profit - definitely hodl.

If not, you can try to gain a short term profit, which is probably harder but hey.
foxsky88

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:18:20 AM

hold 5year,may you will a rich man.
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:15:51 PM

Depends what you're after.

If it's the long term profit - definitely hodl.

If not, you can try to gain a short term profit, which is probably harder but hey.

Well they said those things because they are thinking for easy profit like they earn easy $5k-$10k in one day. But right now those people will learn if they really experience this sell off that crypto world is not for short term but for long term. Patience is the key here. Always remember what goes up must come down and what comes down must go up.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
majacash

Activity: 150

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:25:31 PM

It is too late to let go .Just like when i sold my 90% of my XVG AT 100 satoshi not knowing it will rise to 1900 satoshi before it will drop price. Now i have learnt my lesson. I have already set price and i have also set a formulat for myself which 60-20-20. The last 20% i will not put it up for sale until i buy same quantity to replace it other ratios will be sold at least 400% of the actual price. Want to earn a living through crypto currency stop looking at the charts every hour. It might make you have heart attack
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:33:12 PM

You need to understand that crypto currencies go down and go up. They are volatile. But when a dip happens you must not panic sell. You must hodl on to what currencies you have and wait for the pump to start again. I would recommend selling Altcoins that have not shown progress in a few months, and invest in coins that have potential or show to promising movement for the future. I would also recommend that when in a dump stage, its a good idea to buy coins instead of wait or sell.

No, no. You are either a holder or a trader. If you are a trader, do not turn into a holder just to hold on to losses. The most basic trader knows two things: enter at a specific price (or ranger), and exit at the specific price/range. Whether or not this is profit or loss. This is the fundamental discipline for traders, especially if you are starting out.

You can always change your mind later of course, if your max period is reached and nothing has happened (doubt this will happen, you either hit your target or trigger stop loss).

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Rufsilf

Activity: 1750
Merit: 309

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:25:39 AM

If you want to do hodl then you just need a safe wallet like hardware wallet and in that case you can just send your bitcoins there and keep it for long term and that is a way of holding which is so beneficial for you to do because if the price of bitcoin spikes up again then you will be profiting because you will have an increase in fiat value of your bitcoin.
Arisgado

Activity: 191

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:36:27 AM

This is a great opportunity for new comers to understand how the markets work. The price of Altcoin is quite low and it is very suitable for those who want to hold it for a long time. So i suggest you to dont quit and stay hold what ever your coins have. We just hope that this recovery will be fully so that all coins will be pumping and will be getting more profits.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:20:35 AM

Maybe must better to hold you coins , And wait on when the coins you hold will be going to increase the value and if your coins you hold have some potential to increase the value. Actually it was need that our coins we hold are have a potential because if not maybe you can wait till another year or your coins are nothing gonna increases the value.
Neurocrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:23:06 AM

Why do most of all the Altcoin going down I price? Market kinda red these days too bad for investors that wants to make quick money.
Neurocrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:24:36 AM

You are right coins that you hodl for long time surely will have potential if on you hold for so long like 2-4years
abnoy

Activity: 286

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:58:55 AM

i suggest like everyone did hold and wait dont panic because if your panic maybe you regret your action later maybe if you hold for long term you earn more profit

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
moonriver

Activity: 392
Merit: 152

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:23:43 AM

It would be silly to quit now.
The market has been recovering from the bottom.
We are at the early stage of another bigger rally.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: