Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:14:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I do Hodl or Quit  (Read 244862 times)
Kenway

Activity: 362
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:02:33 AM

If you sell  at low price , you will lose money. So I suggest you wait. I think the price will rise with time.
moni44

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:05:03 AM

not really fast you quit. the market clearly have a future. if you believe in that. the market going up again and more stable in this week. i think you need patient and hold.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
vilello

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:05:29 AM

hold and quit is a way to avoid stress. If we are a lot of stress, we will get many diseases. My advice, do that and check the market once a month. Maybe it will help.
Basketball5

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:13:00 AM

This is the main reason why every investor needs to follow the golden investing principle by investing what you can afford to lose so that, you would be able to hold on to your token through all situation. The bull market is for seeking of coins and bear market is for accumulation. You should hold onto your coin until it gives you significant return. Do not sell at a loss
Bokugo

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:31:27 AM

This is the main reason why every investor needs to follow the golden investing principle by investing what you can afford to lose so that, you would be able to hold on to your token through all situation. The bull market is for seeking of coins and bear market is for accumulation. You should hold onto your coin until it gives you significant return. Do not sell at a loss
yes i agree with you, when you are in cryptocurrency world. i suggest to you to hold your coins because
there is a chance you can have a lot of money but if not then sell it, or maybe buy another good coin even cheaper but you know it is profitable.
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:47:11 AM

I'd hold them at least untill autumn. Just relax, forget about them and wait) It's not easy to be patient when everything is falling down. Maybe if you're nervous or have money issues, make a review of your coins and sell the most useless ones. I believe that it's only the beginning and all your coins wil rise. I invest in altcoins because it's the way to invest into our future.
BrentMack

Activity: 204

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:57:20 AM

Just hold your coins and even when you see the market going down, don't give into the urge to sell off your coins. You should also place a price target for your coins so you at least have an idea of when you would like to sell and that will make even the holding process easier because then you have a goal that you are aiming for.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:06:08 AM

Believe what you hold, if you've done the analysis well then don't hesitate with the decision you made because crypto itself is not just about profit and loss but also of patience and emotional. Make the words of others as input do not make the guidelines, play with your own style.
Jordanuttos

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:50:14 AM

Hello...Friends

Today most of the Altcoin goes Down. So what's the benefit for me Hold or Quit out from the Crypto market?

If you leave the market now, you are simply deprived of promising opportunities to learn and discover new skills. While it is better to hold coins, until the market again begins to grow.

Never give up
mimota168

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:12:22 AM

Most investor are already getting started to get profits and even get higher investment return in the following days or weeks.
We just hope that this recovery will be fully so that all coins will be pumping and will be getting more profits.
cryptonad

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:41:15 AM

Hope you did the right thing the day you posted this since from february to this date we can say those who hodl and did not panic is starting regaining their lose or even gained a profit. That is why if we truly believed on the altcoin or token we invested no matter how price falls there is always the right time it will recover. If you sold your token that day most probably you are blaming yourself now.
Natium

Activity: 378

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:42:59 AM

It is better to invest in reliable coins like btc, eth for a long time, and you will always have time to leave the market  Cool

Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:50:07 AM

Hello...Friends

Today most of the Altcoin goes Down. So what's the benefit for me Hold or Quit out from the Crypto market?

If you hold you can avoid losing your money from selling at a bad price. If you quit out from crypto you will not lose any thing and it's a big opportunity lose, no crypto, less stress, no income. It's up to you how you will handle the market. If you are impatient, crypto is not for you.
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:09:00 AM

Hello...Friends

With the past 3 months or so, we have witnessed how bitcoin has falling down and hopefully you already learned something as bitcoin is rising again these days. If you have started to hodl during those tough times and never quits, then something good is waiting for you. So if you are hodling until now, just hold it seriously until the price is already right to sell it.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
maichimoto

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:18:23 AM

Hello...Friends

if you're quitter, then quit. If you have the patience and intelligence to hold, then do it. Why do you need to ask on the forum to get the reply, I'm not sure about it. Just check the graphs and learn from the past
Valermos

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 11:21:37 AM

Hello...Friends

if you're quitter, then quit. If you have the patience and intelligence to hold, then do it. Why do you need to ask on the forum to get the reply, I'm not sure about it. Just check the graphs and learn from the past
The more people talk the more they get nervous and unstable in their decisions. SO you need to follow your strategy (holding or cashing our achieving your targets).

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Huawei8877

Activity: 266

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:24:01 AM

The best solution for you will be investing in basic coins and investing in altcoyins in the hope of skyrocket  Cheesy

abramovich

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:28:40 AM

It depends on you, if you think you have a potential coin it better to hodl. But, if you think you have a shitcoin it better to sell it. I suggest you don't quit from the crypto market, you will not benefit from hodl if you quit from crypto market. Make your experience and start from scratch.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:32:21 AM

Hello...Friends

The current Crypto market is a new trend and many people make a lot of money from this market. Because of the volatility it makes short-term investment strategies thrive. Most traders in the Crypto market usually speculate and never invest.
So I think you should be patiently waiting and holding the altcoin. Or you can buy more altcoin and sell them when the market rises.

coinbitw

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:39:23 AM

Holding now your coins is a great decision, quitting is also a great decision to lose your earnings and money. Just take time to wait and be optimistic
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: