Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:54:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I do Hodl or Quit  (Read 244854 times)
tuannguyenn110

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:25:15 AM

Hope you did the right thing the day you posted this since from february to this date we can say those who hodl and did not panic is starting regaining their lose or even gained a profit. That is why if we truly believed on the altcoin or token we invested no matter how price falls there is always the right time it will recover.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FsJsxy

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:28:08 PM

If this is your main source of income, then do not risk it. At least part fix in dollars.
nicole74859

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:50:40 AM

If you will quit here at this moment, you'll surely miss a lot of opportunities to learn and grow your skills here. It is better to hold your coins and wait for it to earn your profit when the market start recovering. Maybe you can sell it too and buy other coins that you think youll get a fast earnings.
meomeo989

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:46:42 AM

just hold.I'm a Hodler so my secret key to become more successful is that I patiently waiting for a good timing to buy low and sell high. because if you sell it and quit now then you will regret when the price will increase again.
hoanglann111

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:34:03 PM

I think continue hold may be a good way, if the current currency fell, so you can continue to buy more altcoin, then you will reduce the cost, because I believe that in the near future, there will be a sharp rise in the cryptocurrency market.
Wolfman15

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:36:27 PM

Long-term investments often justify themselves and the most important is to find projects that will be interesting to the community in the coming years and the market should be interested in these projects. Of course, there is an option to trade every day and speculate, but long-term investments do not require much knowledge. You just need to find quality projects and invest in them.

VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:41:22 PM

Hello...Friends

Today most of the Altcoin goes Down. So what's the benefit for me Hold or Quit out from the Crypto market?

I think you should take into account before actually taking speculation. at this moment the decline is so dominating every day. but there are several factors that you can do in this decline, of course need to plan first and analyze it. the best option is to wait until the right moment to buy and hold it in the next few months.
runor

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:43:34 PM

Be patient, do not crypt out of the market so early, you need a little patience!!!!
bohtrung3

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:50:41 PM

if I think for now it would be nice to hold the coins we already have rather than sell them at a declining price like nowadays, if we try to hold on at this point it is likely that we can have a higher profit when we sell it at a price that stabi, as experts have predicted that alcoin will rise again in the end of this year, but that depends on our own patterns of thinking.
rh72

Activity: 136

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 01:50:56 PM

Hold until the end of this year. For this time really many coin is in low price. It is good time to buy.
sandiskumen

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:00:32 PM

I'm not out. Just need to learn again and wait, because to get, this is probably the most important in the world of kriptocurrancy currency Patience is a very good skill on us. Just hold our tokens or coins safely and do not look at the graph of the cryptocurrency every hour. Now the big whales want to buy cheap Bitcoin and deliberately throw away the price.
Venh

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:03:56 PM

That is the main reason why every investor needs to follow the principle of investing gold by investing what you can afford to lose, so you will be able to keep your tokens through. Every situation. The bull market is to find coins and the bear market is to accumulate. You should keep your coins until it gives you substantial profit. Do not sell losses
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:05:34 PM

I do not even know how to invest in Socratus because this is a cool crypto project I advise you
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:10:58 PM

Hello...Friends

Today most of the Altcoin goes Down. So what's the benefit for me Hold or Quit out from the Crypto market?

Don't quit, instead think positive when then price goes down or else make an good opportunity to buy altcoin when the price is dip. Holding of altcoin possession is need a huge patient. Also, the price down is one of the opportunity to buy coins at cheaper price. Because in the future, once then value of your coin rise. It will gives a good return to you. Be patient and don't sell your coin insted keep holding it until the price recover and hit to the higher price of it.
siinssooo

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:20:04 PM

actually we have to set our goals for our investment as long term or short term, if we can determine then we will be able to determine the market price at this time, but we also have to set the interest rate we want to control very easily later, but essentially we must be more mature to determine our investment in the long run or in the short term, because all of us who are already in the world Crypto all have a very high risk in iinestasi.
oliviancool

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:14:07 PM

It seems to me that now the main thing is not to panic and not to sell your coins and tokens, because there are no real reasons for concern ..
matanglawin

Activity: 372

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:20:18 PM

Hello...Friends

Holding will give you the chance to earn profit once the market value starts to rise. Market dumps sre given to be temporary and badically, recovery will soon take place. It is just patient that id needed at times like this. Quitting won't give you any benefit but only the loss of opportunity to earn huge profit on such investment.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
Lala Sravan

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:22:03 PM

According to me holding your Altcoins are the best option, do sell them in losses. Personally i have seen many up and down in the cryptocurrency market. Recovery will happen soon in 2018.
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:22:40 PM

Hello...Friends

The benefit of holding is what you would expect from any investment, the value of your portfolio will grow and you will have more money. Come to think of it. crypto is one big holding game. The longer you hold, the more you stand to profit.

Don't quit because that only ensures you turn your paper loss into real loss. As usual, take this with a grain of salt and DYOR.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:24:21 PM

Hello...Friends

Just Hold ! all altcoins are just affected with the Bitcoin price. Its just manipulation of some whales traders of bitcoin. Quitting is not the answer you'll regret forever for that. You will lose everything if you surrender its only normal you feel only worried but don't lose hope and just chill. Moon is near just give more patience.

Quitters don’t win. My advice is to just keep on holding. Aside from money, you also have to give trust and patience   when it comes to investment. This way your investment would earn profit it deserves. Quitting won’t make you profitable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: