Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:27:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I do Hodl or Quit  (Read 244854 times)
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:24:44 PM

Look at the digital market today. The advice I give you is you keep it with you and should buy more new types of altcoin you will have great things if you have it today you can hotl bitcoin or altcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
trantu0490

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:17:21 AM

Remember the concept that I always reminds to all of one “Buy when its low and sell when its high; hold if its low and quit if its high” In this concept you can obtain more income; it is just a simple concept that should everyone apply in real life situation.
susutao83

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:53:26 AM

you can quit of you want to but there is a lot of possibilities that can happen on the bitcoin and also hold your tokens as of now because the price of the bitcoin is prefer to hold it until it became bigger again
Ra.moomoy

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:56:07 AM

I’m confident that once you quit you will still get back once the market recovers and you might have regrets once you see your coins earn their value. Since you are ready to quit, i suggest better hold for long time.
DMC_Ken

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:22:49 AM

Just hold and don't quit, because if you quit you can't get what you want so you need just to hold and wait the right time and get some profit by holding and selling it in a high price, and you just need to be patient.
thaomy1450

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:56:13 AM

If you still have many enough balance in you're wallet, it would be better for you to be patient and wait for the price to go up. If you only have a little balance or token in your wallet, quit from the market for now.
rachelshineofstar

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:26:43 PM

I think the price of Altcoin is quite low and it is very suitable for those who want to hold it for a long time. So, you should buy it now. Besides, now it is hard for you to get out of the bottom because it seems to sell you now will lose a lot.
sunshinee0900

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:26:52 PM

If you want to quit a coin that is dependant upon the coin you have invested into for each coin there is a common method to go to the cryptocurrency exchange platform you are using but if you cannot buy or sell your coin over there then it is a good idea to go to the coins site ,
a23sd12122121

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:19:31 PM

you can quit of you want to but there is a lot of possibilities that can happen on the bitcoin and also hold your tokens as of now because the price of the bitcoin is prefer to hold it until it became bigger again
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:25:59 PM

Well I cannot speak for you but it really depends on what your financial position is , the amount of money you investor and the coins on which the invested in .

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Miztasnow

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:27:18 PM

As for me i think the best option is  Just need to learn to wait, because to be able to wait, it's probably the most important in the world of crypto-currency. Patience is a very good skill in people. The main thing is just not to rush anywhere,cos i believe patient is the key.
hamba laeh

Activity: 752
Merit: 100

EPsiloan

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:47:10 PM

the first for you do not panic with falling market conditions, it can also be used even in high-risk conditions, because one way I do in these conditions is to increase the amount of krypto assets I have and then I trade with the short run of every small movement of each market.

Henry4457

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:41:45 AM

I don't think that you should sell your tokens in a falling market, because if you sell your tokens when the price falls to the bottom, you must be losing money. I will choose to continue to wait and the price will fall to the bottom. When you continue to buy, because I am optimistic about this market.
aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 03:01:22 AM

Hello...Friends

Today most of the Altcoin goes Down. So what's the benefit for me Hold or Quit out from the Crypto market?

Well always remember that the market price is so volatile. It can be so low or so high at any time. Don't expect it to be high at all times. If the altcoins that you are holding are down, then it's better to hold them until their price rises. No need to do panic selling just wait for it to go high again and then that's the time you'll sell it for good profits.
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:41:16 AM

In my opinion my idea is for hold not quit because in this time the market is very critical and the rates of all the coins is down and there is no idea for having profit in this time in this work and but the bitcoin is the only coin which rates are not going down and give profit from this work.   

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
bienvang192

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:17:09 PM

If you still have many enough balance in you're wallet, it would be better for you to be patient and wait for the price to go up. If you only have a little balance or token in your wallet, quit from the market for now.
skywalker67

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:18:28 PM

You have only lost the money when you sell your investments at a loss.  If you don't sell, if you are patient and hodl, you will probably get back to even at some point, and maybe even make a profit.
Pasnik

Activity: 649

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:20:18 PM

Those who can wait patiently will resulted into good profit than quitting at all. Yes why not wait to hold our coins for the meantime, eventually price will increase again. By being patient to hold surely you will be succeed.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:25:29 PM

Hello...Friends

Today most of the Altcoin goes Down. So what's the benefit for me Hold or Quit out from the Crypto market?
I think the hold is a good option rather than having to sell it in a loss, and just be patient to get more profit

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
titan20

Activity: 427

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:40:35 PM

Hello...Friends

In my opinion, with constant downturns on the market, the most reasonable thing to do is to not sell. Wait for the right moment when the market rises and then to sell if we do not have longer-term plans.

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: