Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:28:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Asian countries have the greatest influence on bitcoin?  (Read 3966 times)
Houseman

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:40:48 PM

China is the Asian Country that make a big impact on bitcoin, its news or new regulation or even restriction will cause a big impact on bitcoin's price. The worst case is until now China still not approve bitcoin. Thus not many Chinese will invest in Bitcoin.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
lawruz10

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 02:42:20 PM

For my opinion, it is China because they have a lot of human resource to do mining.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:18:55 AM

Japan is driving the Asian nations and Singapore is the following nation to have most noteworthy effect on Bitcoin. Japan Nd Singapore affecting the same as well as they are building up their economy with Bitcoin which is the best thing we have to appreciate. Japan has intensely made Bitcoin as lawful delicate in their nation made all the created nations consider making their nation likewise authorized with Bitcoin.
Ka4Rt4

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:42:37 AM

maybe for me the asian countries that have the biggest influence on bitcoin are china, korea, japan.
but in my opinion, Japan is the first to have an effect on bitcoin because the Japanese state has led the movement of this system and started trying to reach the btc that will exceed the Chinese economy
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:48:33 AM

Countries with large amounts of virtual currency transactions such as China, Japan, Korean and India with the increasing trend of many brands continuing to expand their payment operations in Bitcoin, this currency will rise to a peak of $ 20,000 in 2017.
However, recent bad news from Asian countries Bitcoin price is going down very fast. Yesterday bitcoin price continues to fall deep down to 8,200$ and possibly more.
In particular, China and India have a great influence on the BTC currency because the number of bitcoin traders is huge

Even Though, China and India has large portion of Bitcoin Users and Usage but lately we have seen ban news from both china and India government. Maybe they are afraid that their people move too much money in bitcoins making it difficult for the government to tax or control the financial activities.
Only Japan has openly declared bitcoin as legal currency and rest of the Asian countries are still hesitant about it.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:37:03 AM

Even though there is a ban on exchanges in China at this time I still think that the Chinese people will have a major influence on the Bitcoin market. VPN are very useful tools to navigate around blockades. After China then the major influencers in the regions would be Japan and South Korea as both economies have embraced the technology.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:45:47 AM

Japan is the country plays major role in crypto currency field recent scenarios like they made crytpo currency legal even most of the people claim Sathoshi Nakamoto from Japan . Even any movement from Japan towards crytpo currency make major role. Seconed wqithout doubt south korea  see teh response of people once South Korean government try to regulate crypto space . Over 100 thousand petition goes to government withing few days . Then china Because of Mining even government restrict people are using . India No way see the response from people even RBI not handling crytpo currency . Apart fromsome small community nobody bother about this.
jackky

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:52:56 AM

Countries with large amounts of virtual currency transactions such as China, Japan, Korean and India with the increasing trend of many brands continuing to expand their payment operations in Bitcoin, this currency will rise to a peak of $ 20,000 in 2017.
However, recent bad news from Asian countries Bitcoin price is going down very fast. Yesterday bitcoin price continues to fall deep down to 8,200$ and possibly more.
In particular, China and India have a great influence on the BTC currency because the number of bitcoin traders is huge
Asia has a lot of countries with a lot of investors joining Bitcoin, I think investors can get a lot of profit so now there are quite a lot of people involved in Bitcoin, in the country I have a lot of people involved in Bitcoin although in my state I prohibit investing in virtual currency in any form.
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:44:28 AM

No need even asking of this as many already know china control the much population of bitcoin...
boyjack

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:39:12 AM

Japan has greatest influence in bitcoin and China also but now days bitcoin less volume trading in China because of regulatory and banning cryptocurrency in china. Another asian country is India, there is also great support for bitcoin and crypto.
krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1330
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:57:02 AM

Even Though, China and India has large portion of Bitcoin Users and Usage but lately we have seen ban news from both china and India government.

Both China and Indian government has banned bitcoins bu the reasons are different in my pinion. China wants to be in control and thus will not allow a decentralized payment system there which defeats its ideologies. On the other hand, Indian government is harsh n bitcoins because they are very much concerned about the people in their country. They do not want a lot of people to suffer financial losses in case bitcoin ends badly. Thy will have to support these people with compensation if they did not stop people from investing in crypto.

Signature available for rent
chenczane

Activity: 430

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:35:03 AM

I think this countries in Asia have the biggest influence in bitcoin.

1. China
2. Japan
3. South Korea

These countries contributed well in bitcoin. In China, they had a greater volume of trade but last September 2017, the stopped this. They banned all the trading and any ICOs in the country. Japan and South Korea have many trading sites, so their country contributed also.
DonateBB

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:45:26 AM

In my opinion, Korea and China are the two countries with the highest number of people investing in Bitcoin, as the governments of these two countries have a bitcoin policy that will make the Crypto market very volatile.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:48:58 AM

Japan as a very enthusiastic attitude towards bitcoin, which is positive, and China as a negative influencer.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:52:20 AM

China and Korea probably the one that had many users, but the regulations from the China government has decrease the users, China got the largest crypto miners so it got a very important role, and Japan is leading other Asia countries to adopted Bitcoin, there are many users that come from Asia, if the government give freedom to used crypto I think China, Indonesia, Korea and India going to give big contribution to crypto

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
kangbasir

Activity: 394

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:13:36 PM

The bitcoin market in Japan is quite large in the world and also To Southeast Asia there is great potential for special cryptocurrency for small countries and follows Japan to use bitcoin as local currency. Cool Cool
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:16:01 PM

I think south korea is the most influence in market on bitcoin or cryptocurrency. If I am not mistake, last survey said that many people in south korea investing their money on crypto and make trade on cryptomarket

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:21:35 PM

I think it is not just China and India that affect the price of the bitcoin or influence the crypto market significantly. Every little thing happening around ought to have an impact on the bitcoin market. Because the market is very volatile and gets affected by even the littlest of the event related to it. It is the media that acts as a powerful agent in the entire scene and makes the scene vulnerable. All the FUD that is being created by the media has a direct bearing on the minds of the members of the community. So this directly controls the bitcoin market. And only because recently INDIA and CHINA have been active market players, that is why you must be feeling that they tend to influence the market the most.
pthnmj

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:45:31 PM

I think it's China, the country which has a huge influence on bitcoin. China has 80% of the mining power for bitcoin. Thus is largely because they have very cheap electricity but they are also very tech savvy. Additionally antshares or neo, it was recently rebranded to neo, is in China. It is one of the largest cryptocurrencies in the world and growing rapidly in popularity.
sk700

Activity: 587

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:48:13 PM

bitcoin cryptocurrency world, asian countries create a better atmosphere in trading and mining.specially japan and china has a grear contribution in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: