Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:23:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not invest in bitcoin if you don't know anything about it  (Read 2459 times)
myluckyieday

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:23:17 AM

really! do not invest first to bitcoin before knowing the ins and outs of the world of virtual currency, because we could lose money, but learn about bitcoin is not difficult, we can understand it by reading everything about bitcoin in internet media

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:48:58 AM

really! do not invest first to bitcoin before knowing the ins and outs of the world of virtual currency, because we could lose money, but learn about bitcoin is not difficult, we can understand it by reading everything about bitcoin in internet media
Getting knowledge about cryptocurrency is just a piece of cake nowadays , it is being discussed everywhere whether its print media , electronic media or social media, so if you want to get involved in any of the business you should at least have a bird eye view knowledge of it. Similarly talking about bitcoin, it is not anything that is difficult or something that is out of our reach, we can have access to it from anywhere.
antchains

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:23:54 AM

I always think that if you want to invest in something, you first have to understand it, at least know what it is, and then to predict the risk, do not blindly invest, because other people can make money through such things, does not mean you can.
imoet

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

homt.net

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:30:14 AM

Bitcoin is a global craze. Even farmers, students, the older, housewives ... who are don’t know what is blockchain also buy bitcoin. Because there are so many new investors investing in it in the hope of making a big profit. But actually that is not investing that is gambling.  Roll Eyes
I do not prevent you investing to make money but invest wisely. Especially do not put all the property into bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Hope people do not blindly participate in this gamble. Grin

That will be a crazy thing if we involve into something that we don't know anything about it.  Grin
So many people join bitcoin with so many reasons too. Because of financial, trend, prestige and even hobby. But it is a wise thing when we want to join bitcoin, we learn about it first. We can find about it in many articles. But it will be better if we do not put all the property into bitcoin. It's insane for me.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
Davidbee

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:32:51 AM

I think what you said is right, now many people buy COINS because they have wealth, they think that the currency is a kind of simple has been the growth of investment, as long as the investment the COINS will get high returns
It is totally wrong, they don't even know what COINS, they buy only thinking of the currency will bring them huge wealth, so when the slump in the currency, these people were scared, immediately thrown own chips
NoviceInvestor

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:34:35 AM

I have seen even educated people following the herd only. No one tries to do any research while buying Bitcoins or any other alt coin.

I did considerable research into BTC, learning about how transactions work, how wallets work, how the blockchain works, etc.
blinchain

Activity: 112
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:35:24 AM

I think what you said is right, now many people buy COINS because they have wealth, they think that the currency is a kind of simple has been the growth of investment, as long as the investment the COINS will get high returns
It is totally wrong, they don't even know what COINS, they buy only thinking of the currency will bring them huge wealth, so when the slump in the currency, these people were scared, immediately thrown own chips
I think it's right to scare these people off this time. These disrupt our markets. They are trend-following investors. They only join when they rise, and when they fall, they run faster than anyone else. We all know that there will be a rebound after the boom, which will have little effect on long-term investors.
JihanAs

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:15:17 AM

If you want to master investing you should make sure that everything associated with the investment.
the risks come down in price bitcoin especially. starting in 2018 the beginning current price bitcoin down time you buy bitcoin because opportunities mid rise.

PITCH  »  THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY   
THE ONLY PLACE WHERE STARTUPS PITCH INVESTOR LIVE
tokens.pitch.ventures
sunno330

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:22:20 AM

You says good, people are so excited to profit from bitcoin. But they don't think anything.
They know only one things that they will get profit nothing more. Need to research and understand the blockchain technology how its works.
So, people who are investing money into bitcoin they should know details very carefully and then invest on it.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:24:48 AM

100% true dont invest in anything about which you do not have enough information like BTC.BTC is very volatile and you should have complete knowledge about cryptocurrency like BTC,study history,Parabolic trajectory of BTC,BTC encompasses both high risk and high return,so think many times before you finally go for investment.Keep in mind that BTC required high patience and long time for higher return.If you are shortcut investor,refrain from investment in BTC because you may have loss in short term investment.For your information 2017 was breakout for BTC & 2018 considered another boom year for BTC.So make your research before entering into BTC.
ColdZerk

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:34:25 AM

You need to study the theory of supply and demand - then you can understand why fools Buy High & Sell Low.
Now is a good point to buy some BTC and become one of this cryptocurrency adepts  Smiley
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:36:25 AM

Bitcoin is a global craze. Even farmers, students, the older, housewives ... who are don’t know what is blockchain also buy bitcoin. Because there are so many new investors investing in it in the hope of making a big profit. But actually that is not investing that is gambling.  Roll Eyes
I do not prevent you investing to make money but invest wisely. Especially do not put all the property into bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Hope people do not blindly participate in this gamble. Grin

I agree with you mate, buying or investing to bitcoin is not an easy thing that everyone who wants to invest with it can easily make a profit every time they want. Actually they need a lot of learnings and knowledge about cryptocurrency and skills or abilities to make a huge profit every time they make an investment.
altinhysa

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:37:18 AM

I agree, if you're investing to become a millionaire, you will lose everything
batman12345

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:39:36 AM

sad. people buy bitcoin but they don't know how bitcoin work. how blockhain work.
we must educate our self about cryptocurrency before we start buy bitcoin. just search youtube search how bitcoin how blockhain work..
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:41:16 AM

am totally disagge for your statement bitcoin is gambling. did you know, gambling it is to talking about whos winner / loser were their have losting everythingat all (nothing). Just compare to bitcoin-usd, when you do some trade there's have a chace you get some money / rest. So,Bitcoin is not gambling!. Bitcoin going as money like other money(USD,EUR, etc). I can geussing for those people who have a bitcoins, I believe their have a principle bitcoin is money virtually. where we can spend that bitcoins to pay some bill / buy some stuff.  
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:43:26 AM

It is very common that when a new way of earning is introduced everyone first avoid it and when it gets its success everyone starts to invest it, without knowing the current situation and when get loss start to blame it and tell it as a scam investment.
htmcoin

Activity: 114
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:43:41 AM

For some, bitcoin is probably the gold of the virtual world. It's scarce, with only 21 million pieces, and someone willing to pay for it, so ignoring bitcoin's price volatility and disregarding anyone who knows bitcoin invests a heavy price.
caseback

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:01:33 AM

Many people got rich on this, including me. And you say do not invest in it. I gladly invested more.

You're not the person he's talking about. You are here on the forum, reading topics, learning about it. Many investors don't do any research and never join any forum, they just see something going up in value and put their money into it thinking it will continue like that forever. Then they get carried by the wave, start counting their profits with the money still invested in a coin and suddenly they wake up one day and see the chart went back below their entry point. They panic and sell at a loss. A typical story of a sore loser investor that later turns into a hater. He goes around saying how this is a scam and how he lost money. Sad but true!

Its true thats why im a new membera of this forum i will take some time,ideas,patience and knowledge first before i go through in trading,it is really a big risk and i dont to be a looser,.involving bitcoin is not easy as that we must planned it very well.
Ianbadz2000

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:12:16 AM

Everything we do panned it well so that we will not be looser if  we gamble especially in trading planned it wisely,taking the chances is very much pleasure if we do it correctly dont be more unthinkable without knowing you might be loose on it,take some ideas the knowledge of course so that you will have your sucess.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:12:32 AM

I agree with you even though this time bitcoin is a virtual currency that has a very high asset value but do not let it make us think to spend everything just to make an investment on bitcoin. and I think a very specific study of bitcoin is of course very necessary before starting an investment in bitcoin so that we will not get any losses on investments made blindly to bitcoin.

He right about investing we should have knowladge where we choose place for investment. But I do not agree with investment like a gambling it's wrong statement. Do you know the definition of investment and the definition of gambling? it's very different. It's better before commenting, we've read and understand the thread well.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: