Bitcoin Forum
August 30, 2024, 04:27:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not invest in bitcoin if you don't know anything about it  (Read 2476 times)
Angela567

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:16:54 AM

To put it right, investing in bitcoin not only requires the courage of money and investment, but also requires a rational mind, you need bitcoin knowledge you can not lose bitcoin investment.
lunaalthea

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:18:54 AM

I agree with you. Engaging in the crypto industry is really difficult but we have to make sure we know the system and we know it fully before investing or even trading. It is the basic rule, if they don't want to lose any money. Still, I know some organizations now conduct workshops about bitcoin, however they are still not enough to enlighten millions of people.

ashfer

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:29:44 AM

Don't be foolish people only invest on bitcoins as they trust it and they know its worth . As you said all people are not fools like you to think that btc is more like gambling or dropping their money to do gambling. In fact you can say that dropping on gambling if they were doing trading on crypto market without having any knowledge in fact you should understand one thing that all people are not fools whether they are educated or not nobody tries to put their cash on trash, they only try to improve their wealth and if people invest on btc without knowing about it only means they completely trust its worth and they have more knowledge than being stupid .

BitChief

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:31:36 AM

Don't be foolish people only invest on bitcoins as they trust it and they know its worth . As you said all people are not fools like you to think that btc is more like gambling or dropping their money to do gambling. In fact you can say that dropping on gambling if they were doing trading on crypto market without having any knowledge in fact you should understand one thing that all people are not fools whether they are educated or not nobody tries to put their cash on trash, they only try to improve their wealth and if people invest on btc without knowing about it only means they completely trust its worth and they have more knowledge than being stupid .

Everyone who didn't know anything about bitcoin just sold, weak hands have been cleaned up now. Now we watch as it recovers back to over $10k and beyond, the broader public sold at the bottom and got burnt

GoNetWork★☆★ By the Winning Team at ETHWaterloo ★☆★GoNetWork
▬World's Largest Ethereum Hackathon▬ (https://gonetwork.co/)
Future3000

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:31:46 AM

Actually you are right, that's a huge problem, people just started buying btc because thought that they would become rich at that moment with no efforts, but it's much more complicated and people should first learn how it works and then start doing something with it.
ICOTREND

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:35:22 AM

The increased number of investor of bitcoin after the price boom sure is staggering and wonderful, but if we come to think of it, a number of them have not educated themselves about all sides of the bitcoin and some even haf no idea, they just wanted to invest because it has a high value. To me it's not that good and it angers me knowing that these people were the ones that would immediately sell their bitcoins at the slightest decrease in value. Further putting bitcoin at a disadvantage.

yes, I agree with you . In fact bitcoin is a great invention in the digital age 4.0.
However, many people invest bitcoin because of price bitcoin has gone up too high. They invest as gambling
Bitcoin and cryptocurrency market down in early 2018 is a proof of the value of the virtual currency have exceeded reality. This is the time to purge the market and the bitcoin price will return to its true value.
frery

Activity: 147
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:37:33 AM

Bitcoin is a global craze. Even farmers, students, the older, housewives ... who are don’t know what is blockchain also buy bitcoin. Because there are so many new investors investing in it in the hope of making a big profit. But actually that is not investing that is gambling.  Roll Eyes
I do not prevent you investing to make money but invest wisely. Especially do not put all the property into bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Hope people do not blindly participate in this gamble. Grin
Some people from start to finish do not understand what bitcoin is, what its value is, why it is up, and why it falls. They do not know anything, can only follow the trend, how could this make money? So you're right, we have to invest wisely.
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:39:56 AM

Bitcoin is a global craze. Even farmers, students, the older, housewives ... who are don’t know what is blockchain also buy bitcoin. Because there are so many new investors investing in it in the hope of making a big profit. But actually that is not investing that is gambling.  Roll Eyes
I do not prevent you investing to make money but invest wisely. Especially do not put all the property into bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Hope people do not blindly participate in this gamble. Grin
yes but en can also known it first before we invest so that is not a problem to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin never fail us.

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:52:13 AM

yes, bitcoin has made some people crazy and also with bitcoin, someone willing to do anything. and maybe also if someone is naked in the public, to get 1 bitcoin.

but I think it's not normal, I agree with you, that I do not want to sell my house or other things, just to buy bitcoin.

I believe that bitcoin can give a big advantage, but I better understand what I should do for the good of bitcoin.
so, if you do not know about bitcoin, then do not try to plunge into the world of crypto. unless you are prepared to accept the loss.
BrokenRules

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:54:18 AM

He don’t say investing in bitcoin is stupid. He say let you invest wisely. So now many people invest all of their assets in bitcoin to earn big profits. But in fact they bought at high prices and now bitcoin is down to the bottom.
Without knowing about this market they would sell in this time. Bitcoins are not for those who are weak hearted and do not understand it.
atomicgroup

Activity: 370

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:06:19 AM

I can support  your DYOR idea to some extent, but probably not in one area. Don't you think human beings are of different nature with different attitudes and feelings, when it comes to investment? Some are ready to take up risk when the means is there for them to do so, all what they want to hear is prominency in any venture, Bitcoin is very attractive and largely profitable with quite lot of instances is what they heard and are ready to put in for it. They don't have that time of making any findings or research of their own. Do even some of them knows deeply how the research is been conducted to get the required results If not you the Crypto enthusiasts? Investment in Bitcoin to them is like a normal business venture expected to make good outcome.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:15:27 AM

I think this is wrong meaning. Many peoples invest money in that field where he dont know nothing.
Because holding btc not need to produce nothing you can invest in him. Only one what you need to know, security aspects

Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:22:05 AM

Of course. Everything else if you do not study you will not succeed too. Similarly, in the crypto currency if you do not know your Altcoins purchase, it may be a result of losing your investment. So you should first study it before and learn everything you need to know. As you enter it you know what to do immediately.

johnsombero

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:30:27 AM

for me exactly yes because in the present day there are so many scams that I am trying to legit but scam. we need to know before we invest so that we can not fool.
ranz_18

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:36:22 AM

Well, I don't think so that there were people who will invest on something without any details or knowledge about it. Its a kind of stupidity and foolishness acts. In the case of crypto currency investment, deep knowledge is a must before doing investing in order to avoid losing of investment.
Jivotnex

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:46:04 AM

Deffinetely...Don't invest in Bitcoin if you don't need freedom =D
moetimas

Activity: 221

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:33:31 PM

it is true that investing in cryptocurrency is more risky than investment as in real estate, but I do not agree if you think that investing in bitcoin is like gambling. thinking smarter when making a decision to invest in bitcoin is strongly recommended. many people who do not understand about crypto then decide to invest it is obviously very wrong (maybe they are only affected by the trend).
Chinatsu Akasaki

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 02:53:15 PM

Thats why there is this forum. This forum is made so that you can be knowledgeable about crypto. Before you start investing you should self study about the basics in crypto and about investing. If you have any uncertainties you can ask anyone here or start a thread to help you answer your questions.  Taking a huge risk gives high reward, so to minimize the risk in investments research and dont stop being curious.
Xerox101

Activity: 152

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:57:56 PM

Yes, basically your correct! I believe in saying of being boy scout-being prepared and trained for responsible person. As you acquires necessary knowledge and skills in investing, your mind is conditioned and you will be able to do same knowledge and skills as others do. this preparation and readiness to become a good investor and successful.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:04:27 PM

Thats why there is this forum. This forum is made so that you can be knowledgeable about crypto. Before you start investing you should self study about the basics in crypto and about investing. If you have any uncertainties you can ask anyone here or start a thread to help you answer your questions.  Taking a huge risk gives high reward, so to minimize the risk in investments research and dont stop being curious.
You are right, and who is fool enough to invest in a thing that he didn't know in the first place, of course we did a lot of research about it before entering here, just like applying in a job of course we need to have even a little background to that company if who is the owner what are the benefits, their company and everything just like here as well.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: