Bitcoin Forum
July 23, 2024, 06:18:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not invest in bitcoin if you don't know anything about it  (Read 2464 times)
Jossy111

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:00:13 PM

I tell people that investing into business or idea you no nothing about is like diving into a sea you don't know its depth.

any business you don't have clue or idea about is not advisable to go into such business. there is nothing an educational illiterate or computer illiterate
 is doing in any online or internet business because at the end of the day you will run at lost and your only language by then will be "they have scammed me or these people internet people are thieves  Grin

get knowledge about any business before venturing into it.
faatipoke

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:01:20 PM

Bitcoin is a global craze. Even farmers, students, the older, housewives ... who are don’t know what is blockchain also buy bitcoin. Because there are so many new investors investing in it in the hope of making a big profit. But actually that is not investing that is gambling.  Roll Eyes
I do not prevent you investing to make money but invest wisely. Especially do not put all the property into bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Hope people do not blindly participate in this gamble. Grin

I agree. If you spend money investing in something you have to know at least the basics of this instrument. Bitcoin investment need knowledge about blockchain, decentralisation, wallets and safety requirements. I do not agree saying do not invest in bitcoin if you do not know anything about it, instead I would say do research on bitcoin if you plan investing in it.

eucalyptus

Activity: 280
Merit: 71

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:37:17 PM

Bitcoin is a global craze. Even farmers, students, the older, housewives ... who are don’t know what is blockchain also buy bitcoin. Because there are so many new investors investing in it in the hope of making a big profit. But actually that is not investing that is gambling.  Roll Eyes
I do not prevent you investing to make money but invest wisely. Especially do not put all the property into bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Hope people do not blindly participate in this gamble. Grin
People just do what other do. They just care about if they will earn money or not. They dont care about its technology, it will change the world or not! Yes I agree with you. It is kind of gamble for them. But governments should let people to learn about cryptocurrencies, instead of forbidding. So people can decide if they should invest in cryptocurencies or not.

artkrasil

Activity: 17
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:56:26 PM

Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies IMHO is more than just a gambling. Don't look at their speculative side. You should see that it is our future - without thirdparties, transparent, fast, electronic, secure. Speculative side of Bitcoin is just the way to give people more opportunities to become richer, not only to Forbes top100.
najmul33

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:59:47 PM

Lots of people got rich investing with bitcoin, that’s why every day more peoples are interested and investing money in cryptocurrency even they don’t know about its very well. But it's not a right way. my opinion before you guys invest your money, you should learn more about it, so your well never lost your investment
JimXcrab

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:03:40 PM

you right bro, even me. i studied about crytocurrency first. after 2months i learned a lot and that time i starter to invest and enter to the crytocurrency world. and also remember this, dont put fund that you cant accept if its lost. you know its like a battle . someone will win and other will lose Smiley
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:30:54 PM

I 100% agree to this. People think Bitcoin as a money-making machine that when they buy they will earn profit (big profit) almost instantly. And when they see that they are losing their investment, they just sell their coins and curse Bitcoin for making them loss their money. I prefer idiocy instead of investment or gamble.
artkrasil

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:39:33 PM

Lots of people got rich investing with bitcoin, that’s why every day more peoples are interested and investing money in cryptocurrency even they don’t know about its very well. But it's not a right way. my opinion before you guys invest your money, you should learn more about it, so your well never lost your investment

Of course, you should understand the object of investments. For e.g., people shouldn't invest in altcoins that already had pumped 20x.
But today Bitcoin is the electronic gold, it must be used as your asset. Bitcoin has a huge mining infrastructure, has been approved by Japan, Australia and other countries. So, just HODL
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:09:54 AM

This is the right statement related to many things. Do not invest into anything until you learn as much as you can about it. It can be real estate, gold, securities or cryptocurrency. First learn, then do it.
nemesis_

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:04:04 PM

Indeed. Investing is not as easy as what it seems. For us to be successful in this field, we need to learn a lot first. Just because we know a thing or two,  doesn't guarantee us a profit we expect to have. If you are just curious and just want an easy money without exerting effort, then investing in bitcoin is not for you. We should know every aspect of this. The factors of its sudden change. Where and when to exchange/sell. Investing without a proper knowledge of what you are getting into is like giving your money willingly to criminals. We have to know everything that is important in this field. Everything relevant.

The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 04:14:18 PM

That is correct, your knowledge to cryptocurrency and bitcoin will make or break your investments in crucial times like this past few week's series of crashes. People who doesn't know about bitcoin aside from it being profitable are those who usually make drastic mistakes and regrettable decisions then in the end blaming bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for their failure. Avoid more risks and increase your profit and efficiency buy learning more about your investments and its nature.

Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:14:55 PM

The problem is that people really do. They understand bitcoin as money from the internet, money from the sky, and wish to participate in it while it costs not so much to get the maximal profit. That's is sad, but such people really exist and we can't correct them.
russella31

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:24:58 PM

Of course before investing in anything, you should do your own research. It would be a gamble if you invest your money on something you don't know. After all, we are talking about money. No one wants to lose money. So before you invest, do your research first.
klebsiella

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:29:22 PM

I totally agree with this! Bitcoin is growing in popularity and it has attracted a lot of investors. But then, Bitcoin is not for everybody. Even if you have the money for investing, it is very important to know the basics: how it works, why is it valuable, what factors affects its value, how it differs from fiat, how to secure it, when to buy, sell and hodl. It is important to understand all of these before investing your money. So take time to learn and understand the true impact of Bitcoin to the world.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:31:47 PM

If one love to invest there is no need to child away but it will be advisable for such one to do some research about bitcoin understand the concept  and how it work before investing,this will help reduce panic when there is big a dip in the market.
FireShark89

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:34:30 PM

If one love to invest there is no need to child away but it will be advisable for such one to do some research about bitcoin understand the concept  and how it work before investing,this will help reduce panic when there is big a dip in the market.

This is true for all investments and not just Bitcoin. It even applies to mutual funds where there are already fund managers managing our money for us, how much more when we are freely investing on our own..
qwerty12

Activity: 313

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:46:13 PM

This is true for all investments and not just Bitcoin. It even applies to mutual funds where there are already fund managers managing our money for us, how much more when we are freely investing on our own..

I agree...
of course, to invest in Bitcoin and into other investment instruments, what we need to know of course is the science and understanding of the investment itself.
Thus, in my opinion, in terms of investing, especially Bitcoin involving computer and network technology, investors need to understand everything about bitcoin first.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:54:44 PM

indeed. they were risked their money for investments into bitcoin without further research. and some of them sell their assets for this.
Though, they unconsciously gone far with "gambling" not "investing".

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
TEMONG

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:00:57 PM

I agree, no need to invest if we do not understand about it, and if I have to invest, of course I have to learn more from friends who have experience about this investment
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:06:20 PM

I see people that a panic selling when the price is going down, but I see one here that seems don't want to invest even though the price is going up. A different kind of one, dude rather than discriminating people in investing, I think the most appropriate way is to guide and educate them in the world of crypto. Yes they invest without knowing the whole idea about crypto, but the moment that they put in their money, they start reading charts and reading news and searching for forum topics. Again, please don't prevent them, but help and teach them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: