Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:18:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not invest in bitcoin if you don't know anything about it  (Read 2464 times)
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:48:28 PM

That is why we have this acronym, Do Your Own Research or simply as DYOR. That would probably the lost of yours if you don't try to research the thing you'll put your investment to. Maybe those people just wanted to follow the trend :/ and that is not healthy lol. Some people I've heard says that why I'm losing my money? Why is bitcoin's price is going down where yesterday the trend was up? Dudes, DYOR.
To become a successful investor, we need to have an insights on where and what we are putting our money, to minimize the risk of loosing in the end. Bitcoin investment is not hard to understand, it is as simple as any other potential investment available in the market, so spend time in making adequate research to gain sufficient information about bitcoin. That is a wiser move in doing an investment.
deviant99

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:52:51 PM

Investing is risk and it is more riskier when you don't have the prior knowledge about cryptocurrency. Right now, many people are engaging themselves in cryptos and they forcing themselves to have it. Here the most important aspect is to learning and being wise, it is better to have a knowledge than to get scam by people because of your wrong doings.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Ronni

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:58:42 PM

Knowledge first before anything else, it is like risking your money with something you dont know how to use or what are the uses of it. Investing in bitcoin needs prior knowledge for your money to be safe and also your investment is worth it. Of course, do not INVEST if you do not have knowledge about bitcoin, it will be just a waste of time for you and also a lost of money, think first and know about bitcoin first.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
seanskie18

Activity: 390

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:05:00 PM

If we don't know about what our doing we actually don't get our money out of our wallet. If we don't know how to invest bitcoin so we shouldn't invest especially when someone don't know what is bitcoin how it works and what benefits we get from it. Money is important in our life. When we talk about money we must always be wiser and wiser.

think3214

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:34:35 PM

If we don't know about what our doing we actually don't get our money out of our wallet. If we don't know how to invest bitcoin so we shouldn't invest especially when someone don't know what is bitcoin how it works and what benefits we get from it. Money is important in our life. When we talk about money we must always be wiser and wiser.
How can we invest money without knowing about them? I think this is absurd, If you hold the market you invest. Do not waste our money. You're right, we should not risk it. I think money is important in life. Everybody needs money. You should consider carefully before investing.
Nightmare0619

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:38:18 PM

That is correct, generally speaking don't invest on anything you don't know not only bitcoin...
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:41:29 PM

Bitcoin is a global craze. Even farmers, students, the older, housewives ... who are don’t know what is blockchain also buy bitcoin. Because there are so many new investors investing in it in the hope of making a big profit. But actually that is not investing that is gambling.  Roll Eyes
I do not prevent you investing to make money but invest wisely. Especially do not put all the property into bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Hope people do not blindly participate in this gamble. Grin
You are correct when BTC start to climb late august of 2017  its price was getting crazy high and news all over in media about Bitcoin  caught the attention of many newbies who think can get quick profit in bitcoin and bought during its all time high or even in 15k$ and above but all they think was not happen instead of going up BTC price was going bottom to even 7k$ which cause panic to newly investors and cried that Bitcoin was scam since their investment wasn't grow instead it goes deeper more than 50%

eolitic

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:26:22 PM

Most of us entered in bitcoin or cryptoworld without knowing the meaning of tech behind bitcoin which is blockchain. But as time goes by they will going to learn this market maybe not 100% but good enough to understand the risk of putting money in bitcoin. Whether you called it a gamble or investing taking the first step for me is a healthy decision it depends on how you will going to manage the outcome.

i absolutely agree with you. the only thing to add is it's better to learn something about crypto and blockchains before buying currencies. there were a lot of situations when people sold their cars or real estate to invest, and then lost everything..
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:34:41 PM

The most people who lost money during the crisis of cryptocurrencies are those who are new and have less knowledge to cryptos especially in bitcoin. In times of crisis, they panic sell their bitcoin even in a losing price without knowing it will come back soon. And they are also those people who will be shaken quickly by FUDs.

pearlsome

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:39:31 PM

Investing without special knowledge of the subject itself has always been the case and always will be. With this, there's nothing to be done. Some of them deposit money in the bank and do not know anything and can not find out (bank secrecy) what the bank is doing. The bank has a license, that's all. The bank can go bankrupt at one point and no one will return you money (in my country it is so). Some invest in real estate construction, especially not checking whether there are legal permits for construction. At one point this object is declared illegal construction and investors lose their money. These are all examples from real life. What do we see in the world of crypto currency? All the same.
Whether you know a lot or not, you can lose money. Maybe not all and not immediately. But there are many such examples. I think that you need to receive knowledge, this will protect you from scum. However, it does not insure against losses when the capitalization falls.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
mr.bean865

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:56:46 PM

Investing without special knowledge of the subject itself has always been the case and always will be. With this, there's nothing to be done. Some of them deposit money in the bank and do not know anything and can not find out (bank secrecy) what the bank is doing. The bank has a license, that's all. The bank can go bankrupt at one point and no one will return you money (in my country it is so). Some invest in real estate construction, especially not checking whether there are legal permits for construction. At one point this object is declared illegal construction and investors lose their money. These are all examples from real life. What do we see in the world of crypto currency? All the same.
Whether you know a lot or not, you can lose money. Maybe not all and not immediately. But there are many such examples. I think that you need to receive knowledge, this will protect you from scum. However, it does not insure against losses when the capitalization falls.
If you know nothing about bitcoin and cryptocurrency then I must say no need to put your money in it. First get some knowledge about it because in this field there are scammers everywhere and there will be 90% chances that you even lost your money and didn,t even get any bitcoin or if by chance you will get proper bitcoin then you don't know how to handle them and you will be in loss anyways.
avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:23:24 PM

As funny as it"ll look or sound its really what is happening around today,errybdy just want to do business or invest in one without proper investigation or research about the product or the company.butt its a really bad vibe if u invest or go into something/business without proper research,bitcoin its a good edge but if you want to invest have a well done knowledge about it. 
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:28:07 PM

Bitcoin is a global craze. Even farmers, students, the older, housewives ... who are don’t know what is blockchain also buy bitcoin. Because there are so many new investors investing in it in the hope of making a big profit. But actually that is not investing that is gambling.  Roll Eyes
I do not prevent you investing to make money but invest wisely. Especially do not put all the property into bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Hope people do not blindly participate in this gamble. Grin

That is true. You should try to make yourself comfortable with the system of cryptocurrency. You should not make a move without thinking the consequences. Take you time in learning and don't be blind just to earn money. Everything takes time and investing on bitcoin needs proper knowledge and strategy .

Mrsun78

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:31:26 PM

nowadays, everybody is just putting money behind bitcoin as you mentioned before conducting any research or manual desktop research. they just want to make money but I think it's going to decrease day by day, as the value is decreasing.
nick_nick

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:31:32 PM

I agree with the fact that we should invest wisely and for that matter one must take up an investment he/she have much knowledge about it. On the other hand, we must also acknowledge the fact that even with much technical know-how, you can still loose in cryptocurrencies because certain variables are uncontrollable.
We should therefore give room to risk and understand it as part of the game.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:33:36 PM

In fact this absurd euphoria for investing in something that has no idea, but following the current of the masses is what is doing bitcoin an absurd and inexplicable pump and dump business of which only the great whales are taking advantage to get great benefits. Therefore we should not worry too much about those unsuspecting people who are losing their money today after this drastic fall. Such irrational people never deserve to have money in their hands.
yummydex

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:49:32 PM

I agree with you.its very important for those who are in bitcoin to still have a stable income for example a stable job.you can not rely on something that is too good  to be true like to earn an instant money only by bitcoin.
MaleKing

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:57:25 PM

I think the best way to learn more about bitcoin it's to actually put some money into it, not too much at first, see how it goes, then go all in if you have the heart and the brain.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:18:58 PM

This is true in the sense that the rush to buy bitcoin for profit makes an uncontrollable increase in the rate of bitcoin, and it is forced to swell as a financial bubble. Therefore, it is to blame for the fact that bitcoin is becoming a bubble by the people themselves who constantly invest in it. When bitcoin is inflated in its value, it becomes risky for all its holders, because the likelihood of its deflation and depreciation increases.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:26:12 PM

knowledge of the bitcoin market is very important before actually starting investing or trading. you can go bankrupt if you do not know the state of the bitcoin market. before the popular bitcoin, there used to be forex trading. at first glance looks easy, because we only buy money when the dollar rate down and sell it when the dollar exchange rate rises. but it turns out that forex trading is difficult if not know the state of the forex market.
People will still invest in Bitcoin without knowing about it. I agree though, I wouldn't invest in something that I don't understand.
A lot of people keep worrying and blaming others if thew saw that bitcoin price are dumping, and we can say that those people are totally know nothing about crypto investment. They simply they put their money for the seek that they want to gain profit faster and in easy way without understanding on it, which also makes people be fooled by someone and goes into nothing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: