Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:09:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not invest in bitcoin if you don't know anything about it  (Read 2464 times)
cofinder

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:52:39 PM

I agree (in a way) with the author's opinion that it’s not wise to invest in cryptocurrency if you know nothing about it, but I also think that knowledge is something that can always be gained (no matter how old is the person, who is in the process of learning). There is plenty of information all over the internet. Reviews, articles, even forums can be helpful sometimes. Personally I’ve read maybe almost each review on most exchanges, before I decided which I’m about to use Roll Eyes

Some of my favourite newbie sites: https://99bitcoins.com/ https://blockgeeks.com/ 
And some of the most useful reviews (at least for me): http://www.katiewager.org/cexio-review  https://www.finder.com/kraken-exchange-review  https://coincentral.com/coinbase-review/
himMahmed

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:58:47 PM

Right , now bitcoin is defined to many persons , but anyone must understand alot about it, also firstly understand about blockchain technology before investing at bitcoin
matthewtherry

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:58:54 PM

You are giving a great free advice here. People should listen to this because it is important to learn and study it before you get into it
BitNotByte

Activity: 227

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:07:26 PM

for me, it is given that you should always try to look at the company's background you're investing into. Ask yourself, Why would you like to invest here? is this a scam or legit investment? Before investing in bitcoin you should at least know what bitcoin is, or any background about it. Many newbie investors here invested on bitcoin because of the trend and the sudden spike of the value of bitcoin.

SergeYak

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:15:22 PM

It's too easy to learn honestly  Grin Everything you need you can find in google without any problems because you are not first newbie who want to invest in bitcoin.
Considered

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:20:30 PM

I completely agree. Everyone should first try to learn about crypto before putting money into it. At least, learn the basics.

But sometimes, I do think bitcoin as a gamble even for people who have done their research.

speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:36:28 PM

Bitcoin is a global craze. Even farmers, students, the older, housewives ... who are don’t know what is blockchain also buy bitcoin. Because there are so many new investors investing in it in the hope of making a big profit. But actually that is not investing that is gambling.  Roll Eyes
I do not prevent you investing to make money but invest wisely. Especially do not put all the property into bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Hope people do not blindly participate in this gamble. Grin
Very true! People jumping into cryptocurrencies without doing prior research and thinking that it would help them in their financial status would most probably end up losing more of their money. They just have this concept that if they invest in bitcoin, it would give them an instant profit within days but they don't know what it really takes to have a good return of investments.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:43:14 PM

The starting point for bitcoin and cryptocurrency investment is knowledge. Balanced, correct and timely information about market movements and the price direction. You must be ready to invest what you can spare and only that. That way, you keep yourself and loved ones from the pressure that may result in a downtrend of market value.
Get it right before starting. Apt and wise.

pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:08:41 PM

Let that speak for not only bitcoin,any fucking investment where you can't afford to lose your damn money and then cry about it,then borrow another loan to pay off the previous loan you got for your investment and then again borrow a new loan for paying off interests on loans,basically a vicious circle.
But actually that is not investing that is gambling.  Roll Eyes
I do not prevent you investing to make money but invest wisely. Especially do not put all the property into bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Hope people do not blindly participate in this gamble. Grin
Its not gambling either,it is upright stupidity. People do blindly participate in this shit because they are stupid. Money makes their mind act really bad.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Dico88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:07:40 PM

The bitcoin market is very important before actually starting investing or trading. You can also go broke if you do not know the state of the bitcoin market. Before the famous bitcoin there used to be forex trading. At first glance is easy because we only buy money when the dollar rate down and sell it when the dollar exchange rate rises. Cool
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:10:53 PM

Yup, and this is the cause of the big Pump in december and big dumb in January. People, blindly investing in Bitcoin to make fast cash...
piter66

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:36:34 AM

knowledge of the bitcoin market is very important before actually starting investing or trading. you can go bankrupt if you do not know the state of the bitcoin market. before the popular bitcoin, there used to be forex trading. at first glance looks easy, because we only buy money when the dollar rate down and sell it when the dollar exchange rate rises. but it turns out that forex trading is difficult if not know the state of the forex market.
People will still invest in Bitcoin without knowing about it. I agree though, I wouldn't invest in something that I don't understand.
The expanded number of speculator of bitcoin after the value blast beyond any doubt is stunning and magnificent, however in the event that we on second thought, various them have not instructed themselves about all sides of the bitcoin and some even haf no thought, they simply needed to contribute on the grounds that it has a high esteem. To me it isn't so much that great and it maddens me realizing that these individuals were the ones that would promptly offer their bitcoins at the smallest abatement in esteem. Additionally putting bitcoin off guard.
puruntung213

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:11:01 AM

For me yes you need to know bitcoin first before investing because you need money and time in this kind of investment you have to have knowledge on bitcoin
l0uisStanley

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:17:56 AM

This is the most important rule. Don't invest if you don't know anything about it. research before and learn the stuff you need to know before
Mcdacillo

Activity: 148

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:18:48 AM

Bitcoin is a global craze. Even farmers, students, the older, housewives ... who are don’t know what is blockchain also buy bitcoin. Because there are so many new investors investing in it in the hope of making a big profit. But actually that is not investing that is gambling.  Roll Eyes

Yes, you are definitely correct because if you invest on bitcoin without knowing anything about it then there is a higher chance that the people or person that you invested on bitcoin will be a scammer and makes your weakness to become their strength. Many people still buying bitcoin even thought they didn't know about it anything because I think when they hear the word "bitcoin", money is the first possible thing they would think.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

felicanoma

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:25:57 AM

Yes of course not, because if you do not have knowledge or a good foundation to invest then you should not invest first should learn or add knowledge about crypto and blockchain so that no one step in making decisions because it can be fatal if wrong in stepping for beginners.
All must have knowledge so that everything works well and in accordance with our goals.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
████ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ████
▬▬▬▬▬   ●   Whitepaper   ●   Facebook   ●   Twitter   ●   Telegram   ●   ▬▬▬▬▬
deviltasha

Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:27:42 AM

Yes totally agree, everyone shall educate him/herself before the investment.
Betheng10

Activity: 238

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:30:50 AM

Those people you talking about are the people who makes bitcoin value rise up. They usually invest to something that has high probability of profiting.

If you invest into something that is crashing down the market and expect it to suddenly shoot up, that's gambling.

shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:38:10 AM

Yes , that is good idea if you are not knowing anything about any product or currency then you don't need to invest there because you can face huge problems including huge loss. So wise idea is that you need to get full information about bitcoin and then also get some experience with working with bitcoin then you need to go to investing.
Tonygold1967

Merit: 5

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:41:08 AM

Yes absolutely and I would add, that if people cannot take risk they shall not be also involved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: