Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:57:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not invest in bitcoin if you don't know anything about it  (Read 2464 times)
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:45:46 PM

Bitcoin is a global craze. Even farmers, students, the older, housewives ... who are don’t know what is blockchain also buy bitcoin. Because there are so many new investors investing in it in the hope of making a big profit. But actually that is not investing that is gambling.  Roll Eyes
I do not prevent you investing to make money but invest wisely. Especially do not put all the property into bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Hope people do not blindly participate in this gamble. Grin

Exactly, before you enter into something especially in the world of Bitcoin, blockchain and cryptocurrency you must find out first all the information about it. Better to know about the advantage and disadvantage, how to buy, when to buy, how to trade, basically these are the examples you need to know about. Investing in bitcoin is a good idea but be wise do not put all your money or your properties into it. Perfect decision will bring you to success.
On first place you wouldn't come up to the decision of investing your savings without any knowledge of what investment your going to enter. And of course deciding without any idea or knowledge is risky, or in short your just wasting your money, time and effort. So it's a must that in every decisions and everything that you choose to enter make sure that you have the basic knowledge about it.
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:51:09 PM

We have seen a lot of people become successful through bitcoin, they become millionaires from simple life to luxury. Their testimonies is so much interesting and can give the readers an strong inspiration that leads to determination. This is not the only face of bitcoin. We can read also from something to nothing, from large property to a simple life that only house left. Some gone in a wonder in life. Seems they are just dreaming in the day. Both is dreaming and thinking what is happened.
Much better to invest in bitcoin must have an idea on how bitcoin works, and what will be the future, the advantage and disadvantage. It is hard to end up with nothing in hands. Better to devide the amount to unseen investment and touchable investment to avoid losing everything investments.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:51:50 PM

Bitcoin is a global craze. Even farmers, students, the older, housewives ... who are don’t know what is blockchain also buy bitcoin. Because there are so many new investors investing in it in the hope of making a big profit. But actually that is not investing that is gambling.  Roll Eyes
I do not prevent you investing to make money but invest wisely. Especially do not put all the property into bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Hope people do not blindly participate in this gamble. Grin

I agree with you if you do not have knowledge in bitcoin and other crypto currencies you should not invest because it may bring you so much stress and sleepless nights if you loose all your investments so better study first before investing.

newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 01:05:46 PM

Bitcoin has made people mind complex so if you do not know how to trade or which parts you should be careful do not invest. All crypto currencies are in-organized, dark background, dependent to software that can be hacked, not backed by any authority.

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
COCOMARTIN

Activity: 153
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:14:05 PM

I agree with you even though this time bitcoin is a virtual currency that has a very high asset value but do not let it make us think to spend everything just to make an investment on bitcoin. And, We have seen a lot of people become successful through bitcoin, they become millionaires from simple life to luxury.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io ║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:20:05 PM

Yes,you are absolutely right..If you don't know anything about bitcoin then don't invest with it.You need to learn and understand more about bitcoin before investing because if you don't have enough knowledge how to work with bitcoin then I think you might end up losing your money.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
Crystacool

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:24:00 PM

Yes, more and more people are investing in bitcoin. Some of these people  don't know what the bitcoin is completely, they do not know the price of the bitcoin is not stable, the investment bitcoin risk, some of them to sell their house and took out all his assets investment bitcoin, they want to rely on investment bitcoin to obtain huge profits, they desire is  good , but reality is cruel, the price of the bitcoin collapse happened in the past month, their investment failure, lost a lot of money, they will blame the bitcoin, think it is a scam
sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:28:16 PM

Yes i think that is a right opinion that do not invest in bitcoin if you don't know anything about it because there's a chance that it is a scam and if it is a gambling the money that you invest will gone easily. There are so many scammer here because they all know that there are so many newbie here.
newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:32:23 PM

I agree that first you should learn about bitcoin before investing in it. Learn all about the mining and trading before you do it
Ale$$andro

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:46:17 PM

Of course you should know, learn something about Bitcoin before investing in it.
ShiroThe5th

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:48:15 PM

This is right on the spot. There are so many people who just invest without knowing a thing or two. They just invest because they follow the hype. My number one rule in investing is knowing what you are getting into. Also they should understand the risk in investing in crypto currency. Those people you are talking about are the ones who are posting right now that they do not know what to do.
rybakov

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:02:22 PM

Yes even though bitcoin is a virtual currency that has a very high value .dont  risk on investing. In deed you need knowledge before entering in cryptocurrency world..

Now there are so many alt coins that one really needs to compare the features and benefits before choosing one. Most people do not so much time and thus for them bitcoins is best.
hujanderas

Activity: 132

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:41:11 PM

Real life, economic, and social, No entrepreneur or merchant spends his capital if they do not know about the field, industry, equipment or objects. Crypto market is not possible, Bitcoin and crypto market potentially, the opportunity to generate big profits.However, always contradict and beresiko.Jika you do not know and track it, your investment will fail, Bitcoin Investment requires trust and experience.
muhammedayo1

Activity: 151

Stalker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:58:54 PM

Your topic attracted my attention, for any investment, you have to know the rudiments about it before putting your money.Same goes for cryptos with a higher volatility.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
cloudbleron18

Activity: 203

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:10:53 PM

Yes!If I am that person who did'nt know yet what is bitcoin why should I take the risk to invest if I dont know anything about it.you need think deeply and be wise first before investing anything you have.investing is a very big decission because money and property involved in here thats why we need to think first what to do if it is going to be good or not.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:24:54 PM

That is why you must do your own research. You will definitely lose yoour invesment if you don't know where you invest it to. Some investors here always ask why bitcoin price is down? What's happening? Why I'm losing my money? Dude! Do some researches, find informations, be familiarize to the bitcoin system for you to plan strategies and become more wise investor of it.
alexey14

Activity: 217
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:31:24 PM

Im Gonna buy BTC, I dont care about  anything. lol Wink
kerwin T

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:37:15 PM

The increased number of investor of bitcoin after the price boom sure is staggering and wonderful, but if we come to think of it, a number of them have not educated themselves about all sides of the bitcoin and some even haf no idea, they just wanted to invest because it has a high value. To me it's not that good and it angers me knowing that these people were the ones that would immediately sell their bitcoins at the slightest decrease in value. Further putting bitcoin at a disadvantage.
You are probably right. Investing bitcoin without knowing really what it's background is just some kind of ignorance. Some people just want to tag along what really bitcoin is and to know really the worth of bitcoin. For me, don't invest bitcoin if you know nothing about it.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:33:19 PM

Bitcoin is not a gamble, but when you watch its price, which can rise or fall by $ 1000 per day, it seems that these are real "roller coaster", and not a reliable and stable investment tool. People invest in Bitcoin because they see that its price is floating up and down, but it is constantly growing over time! Naturally, this attracts many people who are not even aware of crypto currency. A friend of mine, knowing nothing about Bitcoin and his technology, just bought Bitcoin for a small amount and left it on an online wallet, but a year or more later he saw on TV a story about the fact that the price of Bitcoin broke the regular price record. He considered that his invested money a year and a half ago increased almost 10 times and it struck him. Such stories can be read hundreds on the Internet, this makes Bitcoin so popular among people of all social strata of society. This does not mean that I advise investing in Bitcoin without knowing anything about it, I just do not see anything wrong with this, because it's possible that buying Bitcoin will encourage a person to learn more about him and his technology!
selezneve

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:41:39 PM

Bitcoin investment does not require that much research. I think only patience is enough with bitcoin investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: