Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:08:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not invest in bitcoin if you don't know anything about it  (Read 2464 times)
Quinni

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:57:10 AM

I quite agree with you, I have a lot of friends around investment BTC, but some put up all their money to buy BTC, but there was a time when the price of the BTC has fallen, obviously I could see that he lost a lot, and very unhappy.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
huanzhong644306

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:02:41 AM

You don't know what bitcoin is in cryptocurrency, and I don't recommend investing it.

I've always thought that if you want to invest in something, you first have to understand it, at least know what it is, and then predict the risk, don't invest blindly.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:05:21 AM

hahah...gambling?yeah i should agree with you but some people may denies that...first time i knew bitcoin i also feel that it is kind of investation but after long time research and experience(in trading or etc),i assuming that it more like a gambling than investation...because of bitcoin unpredictable nature it can pop everytime like bubble...but it still easy and quick way to earn money

bitcoin is different from gambling. bitcoin is a digital curency and an asset at the same time, while gambling on the other hand is an act of playing a game either card, board , video games ,etc that requires a certain amount of capital in order to bet. yet both of them have of course a risk but the risk in bitcoin is much lesser when compared to playing a gambling.  but overall i still see many people that keeps on investing in bitcoin even though they are new in this scene.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:06:15 AM

And here we come at the begininig.
Money has become the main and only reason for geting involved with Bitcoin. I'm not trying to say that there is something wrong with making money but so many people just think how to get rich over night and see Bitcoin as an easy way for that not knowing even the basic information.
That is bad for them and bad for Bitcoin.
Remember the reason why Bitcoin was created at the first place.
Right people thinking if they invest in bitcoins very quickly they will become rich. in my country, they don't even know what is bitcoin and how it will use in real life but they are asking how to buy bitcoins and after 2 months my investment will become double or not. without having proper knowledge if you invest means this kind of questions will arise and you may lose your money.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:13:17 AM

Bitcoin is a global craze. Even farmers, students, the older, housewives ... who are don’t know what is blockchain also buy bitcoin. Because there are so many new investors investing in it in the hope of making a big profit. But actually that is not investing that is gambling.  Roll Eyes
I do not prevent you investing to make money but invest wisely. Especially do not put all the property into bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Hope people do not blindly participate in this gamble. Grin

That's right, to benefit from bitcoin is not as easy as it thinks, but it's all full of predictions and beliefs. Investment is the right choice to capture the benefits of bitcoin, but we also have to consider the value of bitcoin is not stable, we must strengthen confidence, so that if there is a price decline we are not easy to panic, and sell the price at a cheap price.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
gua86402

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:19:38 AM

The main reason for the popularity of bitcoin and other digital cryptocurrencies is the huge profits they can make!

So a lot of people invest in the digital encryption market! They don't understand the blockchain technology, they just know it's profitable!
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:07:55 PM

Yeah, of course. This coin is not for physical use. There are many people who doesn’t even know what is bitcoin and how it works. This coin is not for those people. If you want to invest your money into any site then you should know perfectly about that and have to take all the news which is related with that. For bitcoin, it is much more important.
You will loss surely if you invest there without knowing anything and that will effect n you very badly. No one wants loss from any site and loss will wait if you do anything like that. So that know what is it and how it works and then decide will you can take the responsibility to invest your money into it? You will get the right answer from yourself at that time.
AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:13:05 PM

I don't agree that if you don't know anything, do not invest in bitcoin. Anyone can invest in cryptocurrencies even if they have a little knowledge about it. You can't dictate them what to do. My advice is to not put all your money here. Try to invest in other things.
dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:18:59 PM

The main reason for the popularity of bitcoin and other digital cryptocurrencies is the huge profits they can make!

So a lot of people invest in the digital encryption market! They don't understand the blockchain technology, they just know it's profitable!

Most of us do!
Unfortunately most of us here is non techie guys which means we dont really understand blockchain and technology behind it invluding all its programming language.

We know we can use it as payment method as well as investment purposes. But pther than that, I am not really sure many people understand how blockchain works

Englebabylove

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:30:28 PM

Bitcoin is a global craze. Even farmers, students, the older, housewives ... who are don’t know what is blockchain also buy bitcoin. Because there are so many new investors investing in it in the hope of making a big profit. But actually that is not investing that is gambling.  Roll Eyes
I do not prevent you investing to make money but invest wisely. Especially do not put all the property into bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Hope people do not blindly participate in this gamble. Grin
Yes, many ordinary people now invest in bitcoin. They don't know about bitcoin, they only care about the price of bitcoin, and when the price of bitcoin crashes, they panic and sell their bitcoins. They will lose a lot of money. I think it's good for them to know about bitcoin before they invest.
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:01:33 PM

Learning about cryptocurrency will take time and a lot of interest. You need to learn about the technology behind Bitcoin which is Blockchain Technology. This technology is revolutionizing almost every platform that is being implemented with it and creating new ways to be secure and be utilized properly.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lfc_san

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:54:03 PM

I agree with you. When we want to invest, we have to make sure that the benefits are bigger than the losses. That means we have to find out about our investment. Investing in bitcoin is also like that. We should know about bitcoin before investing.  Smiley
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:56:45 PM

Most of this newbies investing in bitcoin in recent time do so due to the fact that there is an increase in the price of bitcoin in recent time and people think bitcoin is magic and this are the same category of investors who will shout that bitcoin is a scam when the lose die to they own inability to invest wisely. Carry your own research before going into any investment.

However, the guy is right. Knowledge is what we all need. If we know about Bitcoin much more, we will be able to trade wisely. The guy, who knows many things about crypto, becomes the best trader.
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:10:50 PM

Theoritically it is not advisable to invest on bitcoin if dont know anything about it. It is not only applicable on bitcoin but to coins or any investment. Why you invest on something you do not know, it just waste your time and money because you will not properly handle it. It is better to know more details about what you are buying so that you will be prepared and you will put up a good strategy on handling it.
Marrying_Couch

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:47:18 PM

yes it is true, investing without knowing anything about what he is investing is like a gamble, we will not know what will happen with the money we invest, and we do not know what investment project we are currently following, my advice if we want to invest it needs to be corrected first what project we will follow, the vision and mission of the project, as well as the membership of the project, and the need for decentralization of the company's finances, in order to avoid things we do not want later.
HolderLoo

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:10:45 PM

Exactly. Without researching and tracking the bitcoin market, investing in it means you're playing the game and you're sure of failure. So, be a wise and thorough investor with your choice.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:16:36 PM

I agree with you to that. you can't invest in something you don't know about. if you're going to do that, you're just wasting your money and effort. Make a research and learn more about bitcoin before you invest. it's better to be safe and smart than to be impulsive.

MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:19:07 PM

I think knowing bitcoin is not difficult now and we can easily from many you tube videos and the investment in these is very good now in this time if we work hard may we become successful in the future and this will provide good gains than working other than this bitcoin is good for the past present and future many good investors are now rich and they are fully shifted from stocks to crypto.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
jeldzrey16

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:32:32 PM

Actually i read an article about gambling and investing, and its a different. But yes, we must cherry pick whenever we invest our bitcoin. Even vendors are buying bitcoin to invest it. Bitcoin has its influential. Scammers are everywhere thats why we should be careful whenever we invest our bitcoin to avoid scam. But to avoid scam we should look its review of that site, before we excite ourself to scammers

▀▀ ▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀▀ ITSMYNE▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:33:28 PM

You can even invest without owning information, but the more you know about the cryptocurrency, the more profitable your activity will be. In addition, you will know more about security, it is very important.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: