Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:29:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not invest in bitcoin if you don't know anything about it  (Read 2459 times)
lepricoin

Activity: 673
Merit: 112

umachit.fund

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:51:34 PM

I think it's hard to find someone who will give you money if you do not explain why and how it works. In any case, at least a little, but the investor needs to know where he is investing his money.

jackky

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:58:12 PM

Bitcoin is a global craze. Even farmers, students, the older, housewives ... who are don’t know what is blockchain also buy bitcoin. Because there are so many new investors investing in it in the hope of making a big profit. But actually that is not investing that is gambling.  Roll Eyes
I do not prevent you investing to make money but invest wisely. Especially do not put all the property into bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Hope people do not blindly participate in this gamble. Grin
In countries where Bitcoin is not active, it has been that too many people do not understand what Bitcoin is and what Crypto is, so Bitcoin has banned. In less developed countries, investing in Virtual copper currency is an impossibility, and this can have a significant impact on the economy.
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:57:00 PM

I quite agree with you, I have a lot of friends around investment BTC, but some put up all their money to buy BTC, but there was a time when the price of the BTC has fallen, obviously I could see that he lost a lot, and very unhappy.
Nowadays, many people especially young people who have trend for getting benefit by hearing the rumour or advertisement. They have aspire in doing rich or earn for their daily life but they get quite hasty. A few of people are aware of the way or skill in getting benefits. They even don’t care for enriching their knowledge, they only spend their money on investing currencies. Therefore, there are many people getting failure at the first time when takes their money for currencies. I think that if most of us find the way to get benefits foremost, then when we have knowledge, we definitely get a lot, not lost a lot.
karman383

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:15:47 AM

It is wisely advised to invest if you have known much about bitcoin in detail. You have to know how it works, investment risk and investment gain. Listening to The term of Investment involves high risk and high profit. That is why you have to be wise and reasonable to invest your money in bitcoin. Probably you can invest a small amount of your idle money first then you can see it's growth how much profits you get after several months. When you enjoy this you may invest more but you still have to be carefully especially how to control investment risk.
Samj16

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:20:56 AM

I totally agree that do not invest if you do not know anything about it. Maybe at first for newbies make your own research about bitcoin about its pros and cons then once you understand how it works that the time you decide if you want to get involved on it,if you're no ready to invest. However just invest money which you can afford to lose because in this market,the value is not that stable we can not predict when it will rise nor decrease its value.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:21:55 AM

Bitcoin is a global craze. Even farmers, students, the older, housewives ... who are don’t know what is blockchain also buy bitcoin. Because there are so many new investors investing in it in the hope of making a big profit. But actually that is not investing that is gambling.  Roll Eyes
I do not prevent you investing to make money but invest wisely. Especially do not put all the property into bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Hope people do not blindly participate in this gamble. Grin

Right many people always about cryptocurrency because price jump end last year. Now many people aware about cryptocurrency and learning about it. Its much better because they doing research first before investing and not make speculation on their money
bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:00:27 AM

if you think bitcoin is a gamble. you include not understanding blockchain technology or anything else. bitcoin is just the same thing as stock. they speculate with the news that there are no guesses and that's a big mistake.

MD Milon

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:26:59 AM

Definately, I agree with cent percent..bitcoin is a digital currency.some times it's price value up and sometime down.for proper knowledge and information about bitcoin any investors must need.I my self opinion is ,and one gather knowledge about bitcoin and then invest it..
hghcoin

Activity: 206

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:47:33 AM

if you think bitcoin is a gamble. you include not understanding blockchain technology or anything else. bitcoin is just the same thing as stock. they speculate with the news that there are no guesses and that's a big mistake.

Yes, investing in bitcoin to understand bitcoin is very important if you do not understand that bitcoin investment can easily break Bitcoin into gambling, knowing bitcoin before you know bitcoin technology's viability.
bucker steemit

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:48:38 AM

Definately, I agree with cent percent..bitcoin is a digital currency.some times it's price value up and sometime down.for proper knowledge and information about bitcoin any investors must need.I my self opinion is ,and one gather knowledge about bitcoin and then invest it..

well this is complete. we have to find first what bitcoin do not easily say this gambling. and I say find out before the investment and if they understand the bitcoin immediately investment and nothing harm each other.

tuikindu01

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:54:46 AM

A lot of investors don't do any research, they never participate in any BBS, they just see something valuable, put it into it, and think it's going to last forever. And then you see the fluctuations, and you throw the bitcoins out of fear.

Don't know, don't invest.
bucker steemit

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:13:25 AM

Yes, investing in bitcoin to understand bitcoin is very important if you do not understand that bitcoin investment can easily break Bitcoin into gambling, knowing bitcoin before you know bitcoin technology's viability.
correct. the core of all these conversations. before buying bitcoin understand about bitcoin deeper how they work and how they can speculate afterwards understand blockchain in every investment it's good to know before our investment will never know without searching and we can only assume it's a gamble.

sbjkfl

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:20:31 AM

Theoritically it is not advisable to invest on bitcoin if dont know anything about it. It is not only applicable on bitcoin but to coins or any investment. Why you invest on something you do not know, it just waste your time and money because you will not properly handle it. It is better to know more details about what you are buying so that you will be prepared and you will put up a good strategy on handling it.

One of the basic principles of investing is that you should never buy something you do not understand. Bitcoin is not understood by most investors. The market risk is not controllable, and the market is not large enough. You should try to invest in bitcoin after finding a way out.
Lewis6789

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:26:49 AM

Similarly talking about bitcoin, it is not anything that is difficult or something that is out of our reach, we can have access to it from anywhere. They are trend-following investors. They only join when they rise, and when they fall, they run faster than anyone else.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:36:12 AM

We know in this world that most of us want to earn money easily without knowing the risk of it  or the information about it.Before you enter in this kind of crypto you have a knowledge about bitcoin so that you cannot  made a wrong decision.Like in business, you need  to know everything for you to become successfull.
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:29:14 AM

yes, do not invest with bitcoin if you do not have much experience with bitcoin. if we do not have experience about bitcoin then it will get very big loss. better before investing we should learn about bitcoin and how to trade with crypto currency.

Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:33:47 AM

yes, do not invest with bitcoin if you do not have much experience with bitcoin. if we do not have experience about bitcoin then it will get very big loss. better before investing we should learn about bitcoin and how to trade with crypto currency.
Of course before you're going to engage yourself in such business you should have first the knowledge even the basic knowledge about the said job your going to enter. Because if you're going to do it without any ifea what you're going through, expect that you only wasted your time, effort and especially your money that your going to invest.
esprit man

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:05:45 AM

Bitcoin virtual transaction. We are at the forum, they know about bitcoin. If we make the decision, then we will understand it. But there are many people who do not know about bitcoin. All of them should know about bitcoin. It is price may decrease, and it may increase suddenly. This is the way to earn a lot of money in a short time. It is a fast transaction system. You have to deal with the risk. Bitcoin as well as know about all altcoin. If you invest without knowing nothing, then your money will be risky. Must have enough knowledge about bitcoin. Please invest in thinking about all aspects. Bitcoin one day will fulfill your dreams.
khai29

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:13:44 AM

Difinitely,if you don't know anything about bitcoin don't invest but before you invest try to ask other people about your planning to do and if ask other people ask them direct to point so that you can understand right away.
Ampong2121

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:19:07 AM

Yes your true my friend, there are a lot of people investing in bitcoin even if they dont know what it is all aboit and how to use it. They try to invest because they heard yo their friends, neighbors that bitcoin will give you a good profit so that they will invest too. And also they selling their things or property just to have money to invest in bitcoin, and its wrong because investment always have a risk. So me i will not invest what i cant afford to lose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: