Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:55:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not invest in bitcoin if you don't know anything about it  (Read 2459 times)
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:11:05 AM

But bitcoin's popularity and being mainstream will seamlessly invite others to invest on it. New comers would like to earn big at a very short period of time but when crisis come, they all panic and sell their bitcoin at a very low price causing bitcoin's value to drop even further.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
milandres0207

Activity: 363

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:49:58 AM

Bitcoin is a global craze. Even farmers, students, the older, housewives ... who are don’t know what is blockchain also buy bitcoin. Because there are so many new investors investing in it in the hope of making a big profit. But actually that is not investing that is gambling.  Roll Eyes
I do not prevent you investing to make money but invest wisely. Especially do not put all the property into bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Hope people do not blindly participate in this gamble. Grin
Correct, everybody did investing because they want to have income and make their money double and get some profit from it,but make sure that you have a complete idea and knowledge how to handle it with care,i mean never do some things that in the end you feel regret about it. So many people even with a highest degree in life is a victim on scam but in bitcoin you will earn from it and it is not a scam but be careful because the price of it is getting down sometimes.
Bitompel

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:06:49 AM

It's hard to believe, but it's true better to contribute just the cash who are the additional in light of the fact that evn bitcoin can possibly expand increasingly the cost later on they have probability the cost will progress toward becoming 0 or bitcoin bite the dust and without a doubt if that happen you lose your cash. Numerous individuals not think savvy on the grounds that even their reserve funds they contribute to bitcoin and that is bad. Be that as it may, it depends to the general population on the off chance that they need to contribute all or additional cash as it were.
Mickznet

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:07:35 AM

Yes I agree, you much study first what is the risk in investing in bitcoin or other cryptocurrency, carefully study everything once your in, it is hard to return your investment in bitcoin again.

BACE Exchange : https://bace.io/
Pre-ICO starts on 02.04.2018
Simpler Access to Digital Assets
Ruffian14

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:17:05 AM

Yes of course! Don't invest in something that you don't have enough knowledge or didn't even research about it because you will lose all your money there. Any investments that involves money must be study first to prevent of losing all your money unless your a gambler who used to bet your money in luck! Research and study all
about it If you want to have profits in bitcoin. Don't waste your money just because someone told you to invest.

bukikbarisan

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:21:57 PM

Increasing the number of bitcoin investors after the price rises must be surprising, but if you think about it, some of them have not educated themselves about all sides of bitcoin, they just want to invest because it has a high value. For me it's just like putting bitcoin in a less favorable position.
aimman

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:11:41 PM

Bitcoin is a global craze. Even farmers, students, the older, housewives ... who are don’t know what is blockchain also buy bitcoin. Because there are so many new investors investing in it in the hope of making a big profit. But actually that is not investing that is gambling.  Roll Eyes
I do not prevent you investing to make money but invest wisely. Especially do not put all the property into bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Hope people do not blindly participate in this gamble. Grin

I have seen even educated people following the herd only. No one tries to do any research while buying Bitcoins or any other alt coin.
That's why we come across panic selling, that led to Bitcoin dipping below $10,000. I'm optimistic, so I see it as temporary discounts that I should use.
Loveaaronbaby

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:13:22 PM

Yes, I agree with you. Investors should know about bitcoin before investing. They don't even know what bitcoin is. They don't care about technology, they only care about the price of bitcoin, so they can easily lose money.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:21:27 PM

I think a large percentage of the people who invest in Bitcoin have no idea what they are doing. When I told my friends about the profits I made from Bitcoin, they began investing as well without reading much about it. Their main purpose is to have short term gains. Some of my friends made good money, while others lost around 20%.
Educating the people is must and they must know what they are getting into. The same goes for stock market as well.
It is like shooting a bow in the dark. If it hits, you make good profits, but in the maximum number of cases you end up being on the losing side.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:21:53 PM

Yes, I agree with you. Investors should know about bitcoin before investing. They don't even know what bitcoin is. They don't care about technology, they only care about the price of bitcoin, so they can easily lose money.

Well thankfully my friend told me everything about bitcoin before I tried investing with it.  I was even hesitant to try it before.  It takes me about how many months to fully understand and to take some risk in investing with it.  Also when I tried to invest with bitcoin price is not that high.  And still even bitcoin price went down, I am still holding into my bitcoin.  I lose some money but still holding my bitcoin.
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:23:05 PM

yeah probably but bitcoin is a lot easier to understand if you the money to invest. Even if you are not famiar with bitcoin as long as you know how to do trading and hold then probably you can do it in the bitcoin.investment. I do believe that most of the members who are investing bitcoin are business entrepreneurs whom they are already failiar of what is investment all about. However the price of bitcoin nowadays got higher that reached already to 10k USD. For some.members who are not capable of investing that kind of money it is a good advise to start with ICO projects that are cheap like BITSCHOOL ICO project. It promotes.education wherein the methods of instruction is one on one or peer tutoring with the aid of latest technology as a part of delivering instructional materials. This technology will enhance the learning process of the students. Indeed a goof project and if you wish to learn more about the BITSCHOOL ICO project visit the website with the link posted below:

https://bitschool.io
domerosan10

Activity: 192

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:41:41 PM

yes I totally agree with you, if anyone does not know the bitcoin and see if the bitcoin price is down they must have rated the bitcoin not good. And only make a loss, for people who do not know it.
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:45:27 PM

Yeah sure for that. If you don't know what bitcoin is better you don't start invest to bitcoin. If invest we know, we will get paid so many. But don't forget now many scam everywhere. You need learn what project you want to join. And ask in this forum, because you need to carefully if you want to invest.
PatyZante

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:33:36 PM

Investment is very risky that before you put your hard earned money into it make sure that you know what your getting yourself into. It is a must that you research, learn and equip yourself with the knowledge and skills necessary for you to be successful in your new venture. There are a lot of available resources that you can use in order to do it, so do yourself a favor and you will save yourself a lot of time, effort and even money. Smiley

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:58:49 PM

yes of course you are very right, because if people do not know about bitcoin what else invest in bitcoin and bitcoin is down they will judge bitcoin ugly or not good. And if you know about bitcoin it can be profitable for us who use it.
Angelic T

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:08:44 PM

I think we should only buy bitcoin or any other altcoin after we have read a lot about them. You shouldn't be discouraged from investing if we don't know much about them but we should rather be encouraged to read more until we try to invest in these cryptocurrencies.
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:16:26 PM

Do we need extra knowledge, if we have the knowledge of different stock exchanges.
Do trading in bitcoin co-relates with general stocks exchanges.
fistteam

Activity: 217

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:27:33 PM

I agree with your point. When bitcoin becomes a global boom, many people invest in bitcoins even though they do not know what bitcoin is. I think that's not the case. The value of bitcoin is always changing, the investment in bitcoin is very difficult. I think you have to learn bitcoin to invest in it.
yummydex

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:31:43 PM

Bitcoin is like gambling.Once you have invested the chance of losing or wining is always there.In short this kind of business is risky so think twice first before you get in to it.But if you are a gambler this is the right thing  for you to do Grin
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:01:21 AM

Every age of people is now interested in bitcoin they really want to know more about bitcoin but before investment in anything you must know what is all about. Knowledge is important we should know how it works and also should knows all the pros and cons of investment in bitcoin. We should believe on own research rather then believe on others word So one must do some research and study about bitcoin before investment and I agree on your point people should wisely took decision.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: