Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:26:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not invest in bitcoin if you don't know anything about it  (Read 2459 times)
plucking23

Activity: 62
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:49:08 PM

Yes this is true. Many people gamble with the volatility of bitcoin. It is recommended to learn about bitcoin, to learn its basics, its uses, and its importances. I always recommend newbies to read first Satoshi Nakamoto's whitepaper because it contains all the necessary data that we need for bitcoin. It is also recommended to learn about cryptocurrency and how it was started and its importance to bitcoin's movement.

koincik

Activity: 868
Merit: 265

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:58:18 PM

Yes this is true. Many people gamble with the volatility of bitcoin. It is recommended to learn about bitcoin, to learn its basics, its uses, and its importances. I always recommend newbies to read first Satoshi Nakamoto's whitepaper because it contains all the necessary data that we need for bitcoin. It is also recommended to learn about cryptocurrency and how it was started and its importance to bitcoin's movement.

Yes, it can be useful, but BTC volatility is too high so it is not enough anymore. Market info and government position directly effect it's price. I think, if someone has no info about BTC then he has to buy and wait only. It is too dangerous for day trade tools for this one. Nakamoto has created an amazing thing but I don't think he did not guess BTC this situation. The whales play with BTC price and this is not ethical for me. If market will grow and become stable than BTC is more trustable invest tool.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dear53

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:00:08 PM

Yes it is right because if you do something in invest of your money you have to knew fully where you invest and what is it.If you have knew nothing about it you lose your money.Bitcoin is a very important thinks.If you want to invest in bitcoin you want to have a proper knowledge of it.
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:11:48 PM

if i know nothing it's will very hard to start invest or trading , Because it can expose me to risk and lose money immediately, we must learn first and then decide the right time to invest
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:16:35 PM

Knowledge is needed before investing in any crypto currency, not only Bitcoin. Some people just heard from their friends that investing in crypto is profitable, so they start buying multiple coins with big amounts without learning anything about the crypto volatility, and the market's unstability, so they are risking to lose their money, especially if they dont hold for long time.
webosftw

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:19:44 PM

I don't agree that if you don't know anything, do not invest in bitcoin. Anyone can invest in cryptocurrencies even if they have a little knowledge about it. You can't dictate them what to do. My advice is to not put all your money here. Try to invest in other things.
utiltox

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:20:54 PM

many newcomers understand investments in a reduced, limited way, as a kind of lottery, in which you can win a large sum of money — provided that you have purchased a lucky ticket or established a pattern that will allow you to crack the cryptocurrency system.As a rule, novice investors do not have any conscious investment strategy or investment plan. So it's all good ponder
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:56:58 PM

I don't agree that if you don't know anything, do not invest in bitcoin. Anyone can invest in cryptocurrencies even if they have a little knowledge about it. You can't dictate them what to do. My advice is to not put all your money here. Try to invest in other things.
Every kind of business need knowledge and experience, if a person do not have any knowledge or skill about a particular business so first he need to get good knowledge about it. Therefore if a person want to invest money in bitcoin first he need to get good knowedge about bitcoin and after that should invest money in bitcoin or do trading.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:28:08 PM

Bitcoin is a global craze. Even farmers, students, the older, housewives ... who are don’t know what is blockchain also buy bitcoin. Because there are so many new investors investing in it in the hope of making a big profit. But actually that is not investing that is gambling.  Roll Eyes
I do not prevent you investing to make money but invest wisely. Especially do not put all the property into bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Hope people do not blindly participate in this gamble. Grin
Adequate people understand: crypto-currencies are a lottery, and it's impossible to predict the course's behavior. You can recall the tulip fever and quote John Morgan (about the action and shoe cleaner), but it is important to take into account that in the world there are also owners of the mobile psyche.

When they see a graph of the growth of bitcoin (or any other crypt) over the past couple of years, they can not be stopped. They, not listening to anyone, go all in, not realizing that there is a big chance to lose. It seems to them that growth is eternal, that the cryptoteum has only just begun and even a bit of bitcoin (literally a couple) will provide a comfortable old age.

Now such crazy things will be less: Google, following Facebook, banned advertising crypto currency (though only from the summer). Initially, it may seem that the noble Internet corporations act solely in order to save the finances of users, but in fact everything is much more prosaic.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:33:35 PM

Bitcoin is a global craze. Even farmers, students, the older, housewives ... who are don’t know what is blockchain also buy bitcoin. Because there are so many new investors investing in it in the hope of making a big profit. But actually that is not investing that is gambling.  Roll Eyes
I do not prevent you investing to make money but invest wisely. Especially do not put all the property into bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Hope people do not blindly participate in this gamble. Grin
  Of course, blindly investing in bitcoin does not understand anything about him, it's at least silly. And yes, bitcoin is excitement, but if you take a little insight into what is happening, you can draw certain conclusions for yourself and not allow any mistakes.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:44:05 PM

Yaa thats the true fact . Before invest your money at first you have to ensure protect your investment . if you dont know anything about investing in bitcoin dont invest your money .Try to read and study about crypto currency .

Or better say, research hardly before invest. Don't throw your money without knowing about bitcoin. Try to work for bitcoin first, in that way you will learn one by one.
At least when you do know it's high risk investment it makes everything clear. As time goes by you'll know the situation and take benefit from it or .... Leave it swearing all the time. People tend to looking for good things and ignore what the cost after that, the consequence, bad things to suffering loss , a huge loss.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:41:05 PM

this is not only true for bitcoins its true for every single activity in life. thing is if you have no idea what you want any road will get you there so if someone tells you about bitcoins and its benefits before you jump head in first, you need to do your own research so you can develop a complete understanding of what it is, because it is only from having an understanding that you can craft and get your desired result otherwise your just playing a game , that is your just buying and hoping it works.

Coffee_Lover

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:33:00 PM

Like me! I honestly do not know this whole bitcoin thing that is why I am afraid to invest. I don't want to regret in the end because I made a wrong decision. Reading more about BTC is the only thing I needed to do before anything else. I do hope I won't make any rush decisions in the future.

❍ soy coin ❍
❱❱UNIQUE BLOCKCHAIN CROWDSALE❰❰
FOR INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION (http://www.soy-coin.com/eng)
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:41:51 PM

Of course, blindly investing in bitcoin does not understand anything about him, it's at least silly. And yes, bitcoin is excitement, but if you take a little insight into what is happening, you can draw certain conclusions for yourself and not allow any mistakes.
Probably because the risk of investing in bitcoin is too big that can be said to be like gambling but basically bitcoin is not about gambling. if you understand about bitcoin price changes it is certainly possible profit will be higher than the risk that may occur. but certainly people who do not understand about bitcoin. blind to the knowledge of bitcoin of course the risk will be even greater.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:53:02 PM

Of course, everyone should limit everything. Especially with what they use with their wealth. With no greed, we have prevented ourselves from the name of destruction. Therefore we must protect ourselves.
wasaisi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:55:26 PM

That is very true. If you do not know anything about bitcoin better do not dare to invest your money for bitcoin. Because you have to learn a lot about bitcoin. And you can learn from this forum.
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:59:34 PM

Yes it is sound like gambling because we are not quite sure if this one will work but it work. People now about bitcoin but they dont know the deeper history and how bitcoin work or how it work for us. It would take time to study how things run in bitcoin. If you decide to invest without equip knowledge then thats gambling.
Minionnn

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:26:22 AM

I agree with your opinion. If a person does not know bitcoin then he should not invest in it. The value of bitcoin is not stable, if you do not have enough knowledge about bitcoin then you will be scared whenever it’s price drops.

megatrix

Activity: 217
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:31:59 PM
Merited by roll on (2)

That is why we have this acronym, Do Your Own Research or simply as DYOR. That would probably the lost of yours if you don't try to research the thing you'll put your investment to. Maybe those people just wanted to follow the trend :/ and that is not healthy lol. Some people I've heard says that why I'm losing my money? Why is bitcoin's price is going down where yesterday the trend was up? Dudes, DYOR.

Investing bitcoin without having proper knowledge about it is a reckless thing to do. By acting this way, it may affect your life negatively. As a bitcoin user, aside from having patience, we must also possess and make decisions wisely.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:46:27 PM

Some people just invest without having proper information about bitcoin, that is why they panic over rumor because they do not know the technology behind bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: