Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:57:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not invest in bitcoin if you don't know anything about it  (Read 2464 times)
katarin2030

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:28:15 PM

I agree with your opinion. If a person does not know bitcoin then he should not invest in it. The value of bitcoin is not stable, if you do not have enough knowledge about bitcoin then you will be scared whenever it’s price drops.
This not only applicable to bitcoin but for all types of investment, before investing we should know the basics of the bitcoin, how it works and all then can invest in it, without knowing anything it is not good to involve, better know the elementary about the bitcoin and then invest.
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:44:09 PM

when the price was around 20k we were sitting in a cafe and a man who was clearly uneducated came and bought btc, I should have understand there that I must sell my coins or turn to tether.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
StokaySatoransky

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:50:58 PM

Many people investing on bitcoin without proper knowledge about it. That's why we have major price swings because of the panic sellers that are afraid of news about bitcoin breakdown that is out there. 
00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:59:51 PM

Yes, Too dangerous to invest in the cryptocurrency market without knowing it. Do not lose your money because of a serious mistake. Mistakes can ruin people over time. So take some time to properly understand the crypto market as well as the knowledge and experience to get started. Take the wisdom out of this market.
fyubr

Activity: 214

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:01:00 PM

Invest in! Do not listen to him! So many people take part in it! The more demand, the better the price! Let's be a cool currency owner.
fyubr

Activity: 214

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:02:46 PM

Yes, Too dangerous to invest in the cryptocurrency market without knowing it. Do not lose your money because of a serious mistake. Mistakes can ruin people over time. So take some time to properly understand the crypto market as well as the knowledge and experience to get started. Take the wisdom out of this market.

yes, what do ordinary owners and investors need to understand? How to buy, where to buy, how to sell. More they do not need to know.
crystalworld

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:08:03 PM

It's a good idea to have knowledge of what you want to invest in. You have to know and understand how it works. If you didn't you might waste your investment.
roshanface123

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:19:15 PM

Bitcoin is a global craze. Even farmers, students, the older, housewives ... who are don’t know what is blockchain also buy bitcoin. Because there are so many new investors investing in it in the hope of making a big profit. But actually that is not investing that is gambling.  Roll Eyes
I do not prevent you investing to make money but invest wisely. Especially do not put all the property into bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Hope people do not blindly participate in this gamble. Grin
Yes, that's a cool fact. Because of the ignorance about bitcoin the chance of dropping rate will make them to afraid bitcoin.
simple999

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:59:15 PM

bitcoin is very popular, so everyone uses it, plus a high-yielding one)
EugeneJanet

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:09:51 PM

Bitcoin is a global craze. Even farmers, students, the older, housewives ... who are don’t know what is blockchain also buy bitcoin. Because there are so many new investors investing in it in the hope of making a big profit. But actually that is not investing that is gambling.  Roll Eyes
I do not prevent you investing to make money but invest wisely. Especially do not put all the property into bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Hope people do not blindly participate in this gamble. Grin
Yes, many people are investing in bitcoin. But they know nothing about bitcoin. When some people tell them that they can get a lot of revenue from investing in bitcoin, they take out all their assets and invest in bitcoins. They don't know what to do when they lose money on their investments.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:11:53 PM

bitcoin is very popular, so everyone uses it, plus a high-yielding one)
And it is not like that, bitcoin is the easiest way or form of investment that I have encounter in my life, I don't think that people won't know such thing, for sure that they will gonna understand this easily, the question would be how much they are willing to invest and for how long they are willing to wait.
qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:00:46 PM

If you buy bitcoin just for long-term investment, then you do not need much knowledge. You only need to properly store your cryptocurrency. But if you want to earn a lot on it and regularly, then you need to know a lot of information.
valentine401

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:02:37 PM

I agree to you, there's really a hype in every social media's today about the growth of cryptocurrency and some people are just investing immediately without any background knowledge about how the cryptocurrency really works and how you are going to earn profit so in the end of the day they are going to lose a lot of profit when their coins are melting.
Crash21

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:10:12 PM

Why not? It's just an easy game when everything you need to do is stay calm and wait for price increasing. You will never lose your money and probably will get profit.
bigbosma

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:15:38 PM

I believe that in order to achieve a really high result, you need to know a lot about bitcoin and constantly improve your knowledge about it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:23:36 PM

It is possible to invest in bitcoin with only General information about it, so too, you can make good money, but only in the long term.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:26:05 PM

Why not? It's just an easy game when everything you need to do is stay calm and wait for price increasing. You will never lose your money and probably will get profit.
Maybe what he was trying to say is that before you will do and entrusting your money here in cryptocurrency you should have at least some basic knowledge about what you are entering at, indeed bitcoin really a simple thing and I know people will easily to cope up with it.
cryptikco

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:29:42 PM

I believe that in order to achieve a really high result, you need to know a lot about bitcoin and constantly improve your knowledge about it.

Or at least understand bitcoin to the point where you can respect it as a viable technology that has a real future, so you are more likely to hodl and ride out the nasty dips.
celofiguj

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:31:20 PM

Of COures.I Agree with You.Before Invest On Bitcoin Do Research Learn and Then Invest.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
chrsjrcj

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:17:25 PM

I agree with you to that. you can't invest in something you don't know about. if you're going to do that, you're just wasting your money and effort. Make a research and learn more about bitcoin before you invest. it's better to be safe and smart than to be impulsive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: