Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:05:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not invest in bitcoin if you don't know anything about it  (Read 2464 times)
ninio

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:27:25 PM

Yeah thats true never invest in bitcoin if you don't have a knowledge about it. Other people invest in bitcoin even they don't know what it is, only they know that they earned profit by investing in bitcoin. Its not all about bitcoin but its more about crypto currency if you get involved in bitcoin you need to learn more about what crypto currency is, what is blockchain and also what is altcoins.
miyong

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:30:22 PM

True,  how can someone do an investment without knowing everything about it.  Learn first and know the details before you invest. To avoid the negative effects like loosing your investment.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:37:51 AM

True, Many people invest in bitcoin because they see that its value is rising but they do not know what bitcoin really is and its importance in the future. When the bitcoin price drop, many new investors were frightened and they suddenly sold their coin at a cheap price.  DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH before you get into the world of bitcoin and digital currencies.

#Datarius
rerek007

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:45:59 AM

Bitcoin is a global craze. Even farmers, students, the older, housewives ... who are don’t know what is blockchain also buy bitcoin. Because there are so many new investors investing in it in the hope of making a big profit. But actually that is not investing that is gambling.  Roll Eyes
I do not prevent you investing to make money but invest wisely. Especially do not put all the property into bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Hope people do not blindly participate in this gamble. Grin
You can also but you have to learn more by asking some friends that is a bitcoin users also how they can deal and manage it so far
ggod5

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:45:10 AM

True,  how can someone do an investment without knowing everything about it.  Learn first and know the details before you invest. To avoid the negative effects like loosing your investment.
You are quite right. Before you understood Bitcoin, you did not know how to invest, and when to buy or sell, which required in-depth research.
Boromon

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:09:08 AM

Knowledge of the bitcoin market is very important before actually starting investing or trading we must know extremely volatile it is. most of the people does not really know anything about cryptocurrency and still they invest. It make them lost.
SantoshSoma

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:19:04 AM

Bitcoin is a global craze. Even farmers, students, the older, housewives ... who are don’t know what is blockchain also buy bitcoin. Because there are so many new investors investing in it in the hope of making a big profit. But actually that is not investing that is gambling.  Roll Eyes
I do not prevent you investing to make money but invest wisely. Especially do not put all the property into bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Hope people do not blindly participate in this gamble. Grin

Yes with out having proper knowledge about bitcoin its not suggested to invest in bitcoin
pokang13

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:22:33 AM

Absolutely right,If you don't know anything about bitcoin then don't invest on it to avoid losing your money. Learn first how bitcoin works before investing.
Ethreyes

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

www.daxico.com

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:27:35 AM

Yes of course you should not invest here if you didn' t understand everything about crypto... The reason why people invest easily because they think it could help them easily and it will generates a lots of profit... If you want to earn first thing you need to do is to understand all information about everything...
sebuh lemaratos

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:29:11 AM

I think this is not a gamble but like buying and selling stocks, when btc bustling market will be expensive and when deserted btc will be cheap
MartynasB

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:31:11 AM

Thats the real problem that a lot of people just dont  do their research and invest in bad projects or scam ICO, and think that it will moon, lambo and etc..  so thats why we have a lot of negative information about crypto.. Sad
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:23:54 AM

Investing in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies needs preparation like educating yourself on how the cryptocurrency works and learn also on how to manage risks and your emotions. Many investors , particularly the beginners has the tendency to panic when the price is falling down. If that kind of emotion remain uncontrolled, it will lead to panic selling which can also result to more losses in the future. Any newbie who want to invest in cryptocurrencies should first gather enough information on cryptocurrencies and always make his/her own research before joining in any kind of ICO,
jean messi

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:14:16 AM

Most of the people who play with the hope of changing their lives without learning anything, they do not have the knowledge, I think sooner or later they are also involved, then I think they will go bankrupt.
beckham88

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:15:34 AM

It's an investment in a gamble, anyway, this is an emerging market, and they will probably make a profit from it, but be careful, sharks do not let you easily get fed.
torres99

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:16:49 AM

Yes, where I live, housewives do not know about bitcoin or other currencies, but they still invest, I do not know how much they have made, but I advise to learn about it, according to Watch it, to analyze, make your own judgment, otherwise the shark will devour you
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:53:06 AM

yes you are right bitcoin is a place for investments that really should be understood because otherwise they will find it difficult to earn very much profit, so it's better to learn first what new bitcoin invest as much as you can.
Angellee22

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:09:30 AM

Exactly !!! i totally agree with this, i've seen so many people taking loan everywhere just to buy btc when its price just so unbelievably high, hoping its price will keep rising. But in the end for the past few weeks btc price is having a real hard time, its price falling down so crazily.
That is why i just can't understand people who would sell what they have to buy btc hoping to get a big money, i mean buying btc as investment is only okay when you have spare money to spend on
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:40:21 AM

For me bitcoin investment is also called as a good invest, you should gamble with your own risk but bitcoin is a potential investment and a sure win if you know how to deal with it, that's why for every bitcoin investor should do a research first before doing anything.
The first step to do when you invest is to study the nature of the business, the deal and the history or do background check. We need to have full-awareness and understanding of what it is, how it works, and what benefits we could get from it. Educating one self about investment in bitcoin is a must, and one has to be ready in all aspects in the ride of uncertainty and volatility.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
mendozaaria1

Activity: 104
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 10:46:49 AM

yes i do not invest in bitcoin if i do not know it, it's better to know first before doing things wrong, we will not know whether this scam is or not, before I invest I studied first or search things must enter.

UnitedCrowd◈TRANSPARENT◈SECURE◈COMPLIANT◈
Digital direct fundings for your company  (https://unitedcrowd.com/)
[/cente
neliawesome

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:48:08 AM

Of course, never invest if you had no knowledge about bitcoin or else all your money will vanish just like a bubble.Thats true that many people are joining bitcoin because for them they will earn a lot if they invest but the crazy thing is they had no idea how to earn big profit.Thats why those type of people end up losing money and they will think that bitcoin is a scam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: