Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:10:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not invest in bitcoin if you don't know anything about it  (Read 2464 times)
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:50:15 AM

Bitcoin is a global craze. Even farmers, students, the older, housewives ... who are don’t know what is blockchain also buy bitcoin. Because there are so many new investors investing in it in the hope of making a big profit. But actually that is not investing that is gambling.  Roll Eyes
I do not prevent you investing to make money but invest wisely. Especially do not put all the property into bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Hope people do not blindly participate in this gamble. Grin

Yeah you are right, many people trying to invest on bitcoin without knowing the system that's why in the end they said that bitcoin is just a ponzi scheme. Yeah investing on bitcoin is also a gamble we don't really know what would happen in the next seconds......

bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:38:41 PM

Yes it is true, that do not invest in bitcoin if you dont know what will be the possibilities when you invested your money to it. Because the only ones who are getting rich and earning more are those who have patiently waited and eagerly spend their money just to invest in bitcoin. And now you should first know what are the possibilities when you invested to btc.
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:09:03 PM

Bitcoin is a global craze. Even farmers, students, the older, housewives ... who are don’t know what is blockchain also buy bitcoin. Because there are so many new investors investing in it in the hope of making a big profit. But actually that is not investing that is gambling.  Roll Eyes
I do not prevent you investing to make money but invest wisely. Especially do not put all the property into bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Hope people do not blindly participate in this gamble. Grin
This is exactly what happen in the last quarter of previous year where in market is bullish and bitcoin was getting very popular. Many people thought that buying bitcoin during those time would make them earn quick profit but opposite scenario happen big investor suddenly dump and newly investors are the one who catch the price which bring them to a stack at a high price and getting their investment slowly depreciate its value. So I agree with you that if you don't know what bitcoin and crypto is never  invest  or you will put your hard earned money to risk if you try.

Ezmael Wright

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:18:41 PM

Of course Do not invest if you don't know anything about it. If it is a scam or something . You must know what you're investing in . In a trusted bitcoin .  You must know first and think first. 
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:18:45 PM

Bitcoin is a global craze. Even farmers, students, the older, housewives ... who are don’t know what is blockchain also buy bitcoin. Because there are so many new investors investing in it in the hope of making a big profit. But actually that is not investing that is gambling.  Roll Eyes
If you do not know for sure and understand it bitcoin and investment I think you have a lot to learn because investments with bitcoin risk is very large, although comparable with the benefits we can get by investing with bitcoin
No it is not that risky but I do agree with one of the thing that you here about bitcoin is, that it is good to make high amount of knowledge and information before you go for investment if you will invest as blindly then it will earn profit for you but the profit will be at your own risk, get info about bitcoin from bitcoin talk forum and you can use YouTube in this regard, so get fast knowledge to get in bitcoin as fast as you can, but invest at any cost because nothing is better than bitcoin mate.
Angletim

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:21:57 PM

Yes, for starters, before you invest in the currency, you need to take some time to learn some knowledge about the COINS, I think it is of great help for you. If you're investing in bitcoin without understanding bitcoin, I think you're gambling and you might lose a lot.
Ekim22

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:26:49 PM

Before you join or invest in bitcoin you need to learn first about  Bitcoin on how to manage your bitcoin.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:35:17 PM

Before you join or invest in bitcoin you need to learn first about  Bitcoin on how to manage your bitcoin.
Yes of course, you must know everything about it, don't just rely with the flow because we are seeing that a lot of our friends and in our country who are investing at it, make sure that you know what you are entering at so you won't be in panic when you've seen the price going down.

GreenPowerRanger

Activity: 223

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:37:44 PM

I can just gice the advice to any new investors. DO not invest before you know what bitcoin, cryptocurrencies or blockchain is. You will lose your money. You will always lose money when you invest in something you dont know how it works and you dont believe in. Do some researches and know what it is before you invest. So today there are a lot of good articles and videos who explain everything very good. So dont be stupid and loose your money! Watch it!
Tirdok

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:38:42 PM

good counsel. fully support. do not engage in cryptocurrency if you do not know anything about it
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 07:59:25 PM

i agree when i start in bitcoin i start to learn about it as of now im fully aware the risk and there is no easy money
but when you also learn the idea of it and how it work you will know that long term investment is the key in success in bitcoin

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Vinodam

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:06:26 PM

General in business or trade is important you understand the trade or business before launching out. So having an education about bitcoin before investing is not a bad idea. Education is like a light in darkness
gravitik

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:13:50 PM

why not? if a person wants to invest without knowing anything about bitcoin so this is his problem
OfficialAmulet
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:15:14 PM

If I don't know much about BTC or crypto, who can I trust to give me sound advice though?
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:29:21 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 11:59:47 PM by cotton ball

This argument will not be too important for people who are accustomed to investing, the key is with whom you invest and in what field. Many people get lost with bitcoin in HYIP and at the invitation of the people in it. But if from the beginning we have been directly involved with personal trading analysis accompanied by chats with seniors, I'm sure your experience will improve very quickly.

The right pattern is do not be afraid to lose if you want to get involved with any investment, including with crypto, the fear will make you lose forever.
supermam

Activity: 209

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:03:39 AM

Yes i agree because investing is a risk so before investing do a lot of researching to avoid lost of money try to study and check the background of the project and invest only small.amount for a beginner.
Cybil

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:19:40 AM

Yes you are correct, One should not venture into the darkness without a torchlight. You should do your research and acquire a lot of knowledge before investing with bitcoin. It would be waste of resources if you just blindly  invest on something that you have no idea.
ivantrinitron

Activity: 75

📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:27:22 AM

This is a very smart topic. But it is precisely those who do not know what makes the exchange more interesting. They create an agiotage and buy bitcoin. The value of this increases. I like it because I get income

LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:34:46 AM

I agree of it. Many people are so excited to profit from bitcoin. But they don't think anything or they even know some knowledge about of it. They know only one things that they will get profit or earn more money because of investing in bitcoin and nothing more. They mus need to research and understand the blockchain technology how its works. So, people who are investing money into bitcoin they should know details very carefully and then invest on it because investing in bitcoin was too risky, so we must have to educate about it so thay we may not loose everything or more money because of investing on it.
rodztan

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:41:50 AM

That is why we have this acronym, Do Your Own Research or simply as DYOR. That would probably the lost of yours if you don't try to research the thing you'll put your investment to. Maybe those people just wanted to follow the trend :/ and that is not healthy lol. Some people I've heard says that why I'm losing my money? Why is bitcoin's price is going down where yesterday the trend was up? Dudes, DYOR.

Yes when I said you did not want to invest in bitcoin if you did not know about it and avoid losing my investment in bitcoin it would be better to do research on google about bitcoin and ask your friend who knows in bitcoin so you get the idea and you apply then pwedi to invest in bitcoin because you know it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: