Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:47:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LCC] Litecoin Cash | SHA256 LTC fork @ block 1371111 | 10:1 claim ratio  (Read 56665 times)
Sandal_Hat

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:24:43 PM

I been mining on lcc.multipools.club for a couple days at 86TH and receiving 80 coins a day.  I thought I could dump them at yobit.net but obliviously they are not allowing deposits at the moment.  So I was able to deposit and trade at meanxtrade.com but only for a dollar.  I am going to mine for a few months or until its not profitable anymore.  My feeling is it is not going to be any coin that will stick around for years or any value and will bounce around $3 to $6 maybe even go as high as $20, but will eventually settle around $5.  so with that said be careful but hold cuz you will be able to sell at $5 eventually. With an S7 it's mining 2 day and with a  S9 10 to 12 coins a day.  Ive got 86TH so im doing around 80 coins, times $5, is $400 a day, $12.400 a month.  At least that's what im betting on.  I been doing good so far.

The problem is that it is on yobit only. There are too many reports that one can put money in yobit but cant bring it out. So, while it looks good on paper, one may never cash out. I guess it is ok to gamble a little on this but not too much.
There are also ether forks like etherzero which guess wat, is available on yobit only....and same issue, one may not be able to get the money out. This bet only pays off if a proper exchangle lists it.

Hmm it has 840 million coins while litecoin has 84 million coins max supply.
Ltc price is about 200 usd. If Lcc price is 20, it would equal litecoin market cap.
Bitcoincash is about 0.12 times of btc now. So, LCC should be 0.12 of 20 which is $2.40.
But BCC took some time to get to that price level. So, Lcc should be lower, say $1.50 ro $2. It is now $3.2 on yobit though and being dumped fast.

Selling 100 dollar coupons (8units expire 11th June, 14 units expire 1st july) and 125 dollar coupon (2 unit exp 30th June). Selling at 20% of value

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:28:37 PM

I been mining on lcc.multipools.club for a couple days at 86TH and receiving 80 coins a day.  I thought I could dump them at yobit.net but obliviously they are not allowing deposits at the moment.  So I was able to deposit and trade at meanxtrade.com but only for a dollar.  I am going to mine for a few months or until its not profitable anymore.  My feeling is it is not going to be any coin that will stick around for years or any value and will bounce around $3 to $6 maybe even go as high as $20, but will eventually settle around $5.  so with that said be careful but hold cuz you will be able to sell at $5 eventually. With an S7 it's mining 2 day and with a  S9 10 to 12 coins a day.  Ive got 86TH so im doing around 80 coins, times $5, is $400 a day, $12.400 a month.  At least that's what im betting on.  I been doing good so far.

The problem is that it is on yobit only. There are too many reports that one can put money in yobit but cant bring it out. So, while it looks good on paper, one may never cash out. I guess it is ok to gamble a little on this but not too much.
There are also ether forks like etherzero which guess wat, is available on yobit only....and same issue, one may not be able to get the money out. This bet only pays off if a proper exchangle lists it.

Already listed:

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.LCC_BRIDGE.BTC

You can see by the price difference which one you can deposit LCC.  Cheesy

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/litecoin-cash/#markets

Sandal_Hat

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:34:26 PM

I been mining on lcc.multipools.club for a couple days at 86TH and receiving 80 coins a day.  I thought I could dump them at yobit.net but obliviously they are not allowing deposits at the moment.  So I was able to deposit and trade at meanxtrade.com but only for a dollar.  I am going to mine for a few months or until its not profitable anymore.  My feeling is it is not going to be any coin that will stick around for years or any value and will bounce around $3 to $6 maybe even go as high as $20, but will eventually settle around $5.  so with that said be careful but hold cuz you will be able to sell at $5 eventually. With an S7 it's mining 2 day and with a  S9 10 to 12 coins a day.  Ive got 86TH so im doing around 80 coins, times $5, is $400 a day, $12.400 a month.  At least that's what im betting on.  I been doing good so far.

Already listed:

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.LCC_BRIDGE.BTC

You can see by the price difference which one you can deposit LCC.  Cheesy

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/litecoin-cash/#markets

Lol $1.11 on another exchange. I am not familliar with that exchange either. Yobit has high prices but u may not be able to withdraw lol.
Man, u qioted my post before i was done editing it.

Selling 100 dollar coupons (8units expire 11th June, 14 units expire 1st july) and 125 dollar coupon (2 unit exp 30th June). Selling at 20% of value
savecrypto

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:39:12 PM

I was previously mining Bitcoin with my 86TH and only getting roughly $1600 a month at the current difficulty (electric bill $1000), then switch to mine LCC.  even if i only get $1 a coin Im still doing almost double the profit mining bitcoin.
aditzu

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:10:44 PM

I was previously mining Bitcoin with my 86TH and only getting roughly $1600 a month at the current difficulty (electric bill $1000), then switch to mine LCC.  even if i only get $1 a coin Im still doing almost double the profit mining bitcoin.

Hi

What is the most profitable mining pool for LCC ?
How can calculate profitability of a mining pool or I m asking that wrong ?
I m working with S7

Thanks
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:30:49 PM

I was previously mining Bitcoin with my 86TH and only getting roughly $1600 a month at the current difficulty (electric bill $1000), then switch to mine LCC.  even if i only get $1 a coin Im still doing almost double the profit mining bitcoin.

As stated in other posts..can you MOVE LCC at the high prices...or is it just kinda you can trickle the LCC out to USD a lot more below the higher prices quoted ..what the exchanges say..

(not mining any ..no sha-256 units...but curious) Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
tracercho

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:31:20 PM

Yobit closed LCC deposits and CryptoBridge has three times lower price. Any idea when Yobit will open deposits and is CryptoBridge safe?
K5Canada

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:37:04 PM

I use Litecoin Core wallet and I'm fully sychronized.
Can I copy my \Users\MyComputer\AppData\Roaming\Litecoin directory to C:\Users\MyComputer\AppData\Roaming\LitecoinCash instead of downloading the entire LCC blockchain again? Of course, the Litecoin Cash wallet will point to this new location.

Thank you.

The Best List of Faucets for Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash and Dogecoin.
http://www.cashfaucets.com
ica7000

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:16:35 AM

Yobit closed LCC deposits and CryptoBridge has three times lower price. Any idea when Yobit will open deposits and is CryptoBridge safe?

YoBit hasn't allowed deposits or withdrawals since the fork.  They did quickly honor the LTC to LCC "forkdrop" on existing YoBit LTC wallets, but that amazing dream of selling all that wonderful newly minted LCC was exactly that - a dream.

I wonder if the Devs had a bunch of LTC parked on YoBit for exactly this purpose.  Supposedly they have a large premine for development and I don't know if they can sell it for going YoBit prices.  That would be quite the haul and worth the pretense of a legitimate seeming fork if they did arrange that!

Cryptobridge is fine

tracercho

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:59:56 AM

YoBit hasn't allowed deposits or withdrawals since the fork.  They did quickly honor the LTC to LCC "forkdrop" on existing YoBit LTC wallets, but that amazing dream of selling all that wonderful newly minted LCC was exactly that - a dream.

I wonder if the Devs had a bunch of LTC parked on YoBit for exactly this purpose.  Supposedly they have a large premine for development and I don't know if they can sell it for going YoBit prices.  That would be quite the haul and worth the pretense of a legitimate seeming fork if they did arrange that!

Cryptobridge is fine

Thanks for your answer. Yeah its kinda dream at the moment. You have some free coins to sell but you can't. Will wait until they open it(if they will at all...). The only option is now Cryprobridge to sell at lower price
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 03:13:49 AM

Hi

What is the most profitable mining pool for LCC ?
How can calculate profitability of a mining pool or I m asking that wrong ?
I m working with S7

Thanks

Probably lcc.suprnova.cc/

BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:59:31 AM

Cryptobridge is fine

Thanks for your answer. Yeah its kinda dream at the moment. You have some free coins to sell but you can't. Will wait until they open it(if they will at all...). The only option is now Cryprobridge to sell at lower price

That is why CryptoBridge's price is so low everyone is unloading there. The price is not bad around the one dollar mark. No one can complaint they are free.
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:06:23 AM
Merited by Searing (1)

Cryptobridge is fine

That is why CryptoBridge's price is so low everyone is unloading there. The price is not bad around the one dollar mark. No one can complaint they are free.

Coins from the fork are free, those that are mined are not. So the low price is only "good" if it's giving miners a decent profit.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:58:18 AM

Cryptobridge is fine

That is why CryptoBridge's price is so low everyone is unloading there. The price is not bad around the one dollar mark. No one can complain they are free.

Coins from the fork are free, those that are mined are not. So the low price is only "good" if it's giving miners a decent profit.

Good point...however, (as I have no sha-256 miners so bare with me) I can't see with the amount of coins LCC is gonna kick out.. 10x total of LTC....it making enough for a 'legit' say a

Bitmain S9, and as the future difficulty rises in the future, to matter pointing worth poining equipment to the LCC coin.....the price, (again...not a slam here, just my observer IMHO) Also,

is that not enough exchanges yet, to get the 'real' price of this LCC and see, IMHO, so I think the price may be as much as 5x too high.....again IMHO.

So very unsure if LCC, if it has 'legs' or not...or just gonna 'pump an dump' and perhaps make the devs a bit of coin on the pre-mine.....

so from the bleachers here, the 'jury' is still out...

As I do have, supposedly, 4,400 LCC as of the fork, I'd 'LIKE' LCC to have some 'legs' but w/o ASIC mining of this coin working, again not a slam, IMHO...I just don't see

how that boat can float...

I plan on "hodl'ing" the LCC for a year and a day, simply because I realize the 'true limits' of my 'cluelessness' on forks. My first post on Bitcoin Cash (BCH) was that it would

peak at 12c ...thus, I have plenty of $$$ 'supposedly' on BCH, BCD, BCG, etc and now LCC.....so will let it ride 1 year and 1 day to keep the IRS and state/local tax folk happy

....but I don't expect ANY of the paper profits above to pan out.....I suspect all forks will $$$$ fall out of the air to rent/reside on my 'whatever flavor BTC or LTC' block address

...seems 'iffy' as hell, so I will ignore all forks, till after 1 year and 1 day...and then 'freak out' about whether to sell or not after that point in time....to keep my CPA happy....

but, back to the main point

I just don't see any fork of any flavor of any coin as working without it at least being equivalent if not more so to mine than the main coin it forks off of...now a case can be

made that BCH has hit that mark with bitmain and others....mining wise....sorta...but as to LCC vs Litecoin or just mining BCT or BCH with sha-256 on this fork...well...it

seems a long shot..which means my 4,400 LCC is also a long shot...so ..except for 'what if' posts (guesses) like this post......I've little or no control on how this plays out...

so will watch from the sidelines....I'd likely be 'more' conflicted ..if I had something that made sense to 'mine' LCC...but probably better off without the angst/drama Smiley

But again, I hope it works for the miners...then it works quite well for my 'forked' LCC hoard...so a win/win...but just not seeing it as likely, hopefully, that is likely yet...

Again, not a slam on LCC per say..but "if wishes were horses, we'd all take a ride' Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:28:01 AM

-snip-
Yeah, I can't really see it going anywhere either. It's the sort of coin that would have come out years ago, not in todays environment when you consider new tech in things like etherium, iota etc etc.

I'd love to see some huge pool/miner just hammer it with massive hash (which is possible given it's using the bitcoin algo) just to see what would happen. Or even try and do some things like double spends etc. It's been a long time since those sorts of things were done as a means to test out how solid a coin design was.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
troiano9

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:34:08 PM

Im so glad I claimed it so fast to just hold onto it from having no choice
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 02:20:18 PM

I sense some sarcasm with this last comment but true words .  😉
Just remember.... Right now almost everyone who got forked coins are in the same position. Waiting. You are in good company!
simongoat

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:31:27 PM

I sense some sarcasm with this last comment but true words .  😉
Just remember.... Right now almost everyone who got forked coins are in the same position. Waiting. You are in good company!

The question is how long do I keep checking my yobit lcc wallet 5 times a day for.

DonQuijote
Legendary

Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:28:21 PM

im still waiting for a working exchange, yobit is only for "yobit holders" i cant deposit there... And definitely i dont sell or trade at crypto-bridge prices

THE INGENIOUS GENTLEMAN DON QUIXOTE OF LA MANCHA
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚♝♞♜ BTC tip: 39gUUFdJBdKWXnLoh3PMNX9eUz3DwakBKq
ica7000

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:44:19 PM

Remember guys:

If you don't fork over proper patronage to major exchanges - your fork will die. 

(Wasn't there a Japanese movie in the 50's with Toshiro Mifune about improper patronage?)
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: