Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 08:59:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LCC] Litecoin Cash | SHA256 LTC fork @ block 1371111 | 10:1 claim ratio  (Read 56666 times)
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:46:46 PM

Shitcoin is already dying and dumping hard. Price on YoBit is artificial, its trading for like $0,50 on crypto bridge. Lol.
Bombardier

Activity: 588
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:51:54 PM

I have tried the balance checker from website and i got this message: Not a Litecoin address!
My LTC address is: 31srH3LnptE3ZN7AbN69TqU4jEUJWL3Zpt
I think I should converted it into L legacy address. am I right? if yes, where can i do that?
torai

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:06:58 PM

If I keep my LTC in FreeWallet.org, Will I get my LTC Cash or not? Their checker shows me a new address but the balance is zero, wtf?
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:21:11 PM

Yobit closed LCC deposits and CryptoBridge has three times lower price. Any idea when Yobit will open deposits and is CryptoBridge safe?

YoBit hasn't allowed deposits or withdrawals since the fork.  They did quickly honor the LTC to LCC "forkdrop" on existing YoBit LTC wallets, but that amazing dream of selling all that wonderful newly minted LCC was exactly that - a dream.

I wonder if the Devs had a bunch of LTC parked on YoBit for exactly this purpose.  Supposedly they have a large premine for development and I don't know if they can sell it for going YoBit prices.  That would be quite the haul and worth the pretense of a legitimate seeming fork if they did arrange that!

Cryptobridge is fine

Thanks for your answer. Yeah its kinda dream at the moment. You have some free coins to sell but you can't. Will wait until they open it(if they will at all...). The only option is now Cryprobridge to sell at lower price

That is why CryptoBridge's price is so low everyone is unloading there. The price is not bad around the one dollar mark. No one can complaint they are free.

ltrash isn't worth more than $0,10
Sandal_Hat

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:55:34 PM

Yobit closed LCC deposits and CryptoBridge has three times lower price. Any idea when Yobit will open deposits and is CryptoBridge safe?

YoBit hasn't allowed deposits or withdrawals since the fork.  They did quickly honor the LTC to LCC "forkdrop" on existing YoBit LTC wallets, but that amazing dream of selling all that wonderful newly minted LCC was exactly that - a dream.

I wonder if the Devs had a bunch of LTC parked on YoBit for exactly this purpose.  Supposedly they have a large premine for development and I don't know if they can sell it for going YoBit prices.  That would be quite the haul and worth the pretense of a legitimate seeming fork if they did arrange that!

Cryptobridge is fine

Thanks for your answer. Yeah its kinda dream at the moment. You have some free coins to sell but you can't. Will wait until they open it(if they will at all...). The only option is now Cryprobridge to sell at lower price

That is why CryptoBridge's price is so low everyone is unloading there. The price is not bad around the one dollar mark. No one can complaint they are free.

ltrash isn't worth more than $0,10

It is 68 cents now. Not sure if it eill go to 10 cent though.

Selling 100 dollar coupons (8units expire 11th June, 14 units expire 1st july) and 125 dollar coupon (2 unit exp 30th June). Selling at 20% of value
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:25:00 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 11:29:40 PM by Searing

Remember guys:

If you don't fork over proper patronage to major exchanges - your fork will die.  

(Wasn't there a Japanese movie in the 50's with Toshiro Mifune about improper patronage?)

no idea what you mean? I'm just letting my LCC sit on my LCT blockchain, like I do with BCH on my BTC blockchain

no fuss, no muss

want to wait 1 year and a day...not big on paying 40% capital gains if less than that and 10% to my state taxes, = 50% (the IRS is not fond of money

falling out of the sky...how my CPA says IRS will see this, if I cash out before that 1 year and 1 day....)

am I off on this? not a slam..just how I play it

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:08:13 PM

Remember guys:

If you don't fork over proper patronage to major exchanges - your fork will die. 

(Wasn't there a Japanese movie in the 50's with Toshiro Mifune about improper patronage?)

no idea what you mean? I'm just letting my LCC sit on my LCT blockchain, like I do with BCH on my BTC blockchain

no fuss, no muss

want to wait 1 year and a day...not big on paying 40% capital gains if less than that and 10% to my state taxes, = 50% (the IRS is not found of money

falling out of the sky...how my CPA says IRS will see this, if I cash out before that 1 year and 1 day....)

Lol you US guys are fucked by taxes, you should move to other country, there are a lot of places with no evil taxes  Grin.

Some traders just move to thailand and other paradise places.
hogie2010

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 09:05:26 PM

The bids are drying up on Crypto Bridge.

The volume is drying up on Yobit.

I think the developers got their premine out at the much higher prices on Yobit.

Doing a Google search of Yobit results in many "scam or not?" pages.

My guess is that LCC will drift down on Crypto Bridge to the 30 cent range, the true price.

The real coin Litecoin is up 10% in the last 24 hours.  Shocked
bbv4pawn

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:57:41 PM

Anybody saying something in favor of LCC?
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:21:08 PM

They haven't been in this thread for the last 6 days. So what do you think? Pretty unprofessional to have an announcement thread and then not even show up in it once a day or so to give some sort of update on what's going on with things and to respond to some posts. It's the sort of thing you see amateurs doing.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
FloppyPurpleGherkin

Activity: 306
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:23:12 PM

No, It's shit Smiley
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:34:31 PM

Remember guys:

no fuss, no muss

want to wait 1 year and a day...not big on paying 40% capital gains if less than that and 10% to my state taxes, = 50% (the IRS is not found of money

Lol you US guys are fucked by taxes, you should move to other country, there are a lot of places with no evil taxes  Grin.

Some traders just move to thailand and other paradise places.

YOU CAN'T move to another country in and not claim taxes as a USA citizen...indeed.you have to give up some part of your wealth now for the gov't to even allow you

to renounce your citizenship......(I should google that)...so alas...no recourse

edit: here is a link..yep...except for moving to Puerto Rico below...you are correct US citizens be screwed...the 'exit tax' would apply..

https://www.cnbc.com/2016/05/17/exposing-the-hidden-tax-costs-of-renouncing-us-citizenship.html

However, a couple years ago, you could move to the US Territory of Puerto Rico and I think this still holds and if you stayed in Pureto Rico 180 days out of the year

you could sell and have NO CAPITAL GAINS..it was to spur the economy there and investment gimmick. You do pay a local/territory tax..no idea what that is...

so I suppose I could do that......(not sure a Minnesota Boy could handle Puerto Rico...biggest wind storm I'd ever seen is 50mph gusts...I assume the first hurricane

and I'd cry and wet myself like a small child) Sad

But other than that option (if it still is in play) yeah...US Citizens be screwed...

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
ninjamofo

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:45:43 PM

Smooth as hell, no trouble at all with this fork. Impressed with the LTC team on telegram despite getting quite a bit of stick. maybe litecoin cash will do well.
ica7000

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:50:21 PM

(0.65% 0f 840x10^6 is 5,460,000 coins)

If this premine was somehow able to be placed on Yobit before the fork and slowly sold off at roughly 5 bucks per LCC.  (Lets just say 25 million bucks)

Actually - it wasn't slowly.  

The volume placed LCC in the top ten of cryptos on it's second day (with volume roughly 135 million), and the volume now is something around $500,000 and.

That's quite a haul.

This is almost like an "invasion of the body snatchers" scam.   "They look like people, sound like people....."  The dev team did everything by the book.  I am (grudgingly) sort of happy that most exchanges passed on this.

If there are any bits of evidence to this it would be with YoBit.  Were there discussions beforehand about delaying the wallet code to prevent outsiders (you and me) from selling?  

I personally think that the withholding of the wallet code for withdrawals and deposits was evil genius "Ocean's 13" sort of brilliant.   Hopefully this will be a dying trend due to compliance and weary jaded investors.  

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:57:02 PM

If this premine was somehow able to be placed on Yobit before the fork and slowly sold off at roughly 5 bucks per LCC.  (Lets just say 25 million bucks)

The volume placed LCC in the top ten of cryptos on it's second day (with volume roughly 135 million), and the volume now is something around $500,000 and.

That's quite a haul.

This is almost like an "invasion of the body snatchers" scam.   "They look like people, sound like people....."  The dev team did everything by the book.  I am (grudgingly) sort of happy that most exchanges passed on this.

If there are any bits of evidence to this it would be with YoBit.  Were there discussions beforehand about delaying the wallet code to prevent outsiders (you and me) from selling?  

I personally think that the withholding of the wallet code for withdrawals and deposits was evil genius "Ocean's 13" sort of brilliant.   Hopefully this will be a dying trend due to compliance and weary jaded investors.  

yep seems to be the way this went....so at best the devs...got out with their haul..and can now watch from the sidelines and see if LCC has legs...if it don't their ass is covered

win/win indeed

Trader-451

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:06:52 AM

Yeah I dumped this stuff. I mined for a few days for the hell of it and then after a week with no exchanges it's basically dead. If the devs wanted this coin to do something it would be on at least more than one exchange. The Yobit exchange as far as I'm concerned is a scam, nothing more. You can't deposit and the price is 3 or 4 times what the market price is, so whos coins are actually on the exchange but insiders?
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 12:09:14 AM

That's quite a haul.

yep seems to be the way this went....so at best the devs...got out with their haul..and can now watch from the sidelines and see if LCC has legs...if it don't their ass is covered

win/win indeed

So there are people who ACTUALLY bought $25 million worth of LCC listed on  Yobit  between $5- $9 per LCC? I find it hard to believe... But the volume numbers are compelling.  Just hope whoever bought get their money back in the future (assuming LCC flourishes).
ica7000

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:36:51 AM

I wrote "I am grudgingly happy that most exchanges passed on this" 

On second thought - this scheme would have only come to pass if just YoBit and, say, some tiny tiny exchanges picked up on the offering.  (If it were a get rich quick scheme...) 

If other exchanges - or even one - exchange with a large volume picked up LCC, then the "bot box" could not have been sustained at YoBit.  The price scenarios could have gone quite differently.   

At this point, LCC may not have been a scam but it was a bit like printing a lot of money on the promise that others would get some too.

crafty

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:40:12 AM

That's quite a haul.

win/win indeed

So there are people who ACTUALLY bought $25 million worth of LCC listed on  Yobit  between $5- $9 per LCC? I find it hard to believe... But the volume numbers are compelling.  Just hope whoever bought get their money back in the future (assuming LCC flourishes).

People are willing to go to any extreme to make quick bucks my friend. They may have actually done it. Although, typically the owners start the initial pump and people get trapped in the wave only to realize that their bags are full of sand.

Blockmunch

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 12:42:02 AM

BlockMunch.CLUB has added LitecoinCash to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for LitecoinCash Pay:
Code:
-a sha256 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3333 -u Cbwez4ZafWs8ZLKopeKseSiSmru3F8X6TG -p c=LCC 

Example Config is Below for LitecoinCash Pay using NICEHASH:
Code:
-a sha256 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3333 -u Cbwez4ZafWs8ZLKopeKseSiSmru3F8X6TG -p c=LCC,d=1000000 

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a sha256 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3333 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a sha256 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3333 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC 
Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/LCC

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/peers?id=2362

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

Join now, and benefit from our merge mining!
[/size]

BlockMasters.co - Auto-Exchange Multi Pool! | Pool Discord: https://discord.gg/RNnVAB4 | Pool bitcointalk forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2362982.0 | Pool twitter: https://twitter.com/BlockMunchClub
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: