Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:29:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LCC] Litecoin Cash | SHA256 LTC fork @ block 1371111 | 10:1 claim ratio  (Read 56666 times)
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:00:41 PM

Hey thank you!  Wink

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 02:00:46 PM

and in particular, the premine address:

https://explorer.litecoinca.sh/address/CashierDaZEsyBQkuvv4c2uPZFx6m2XTgT
n1que

Activity: 197
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:04:39 PM

looks like a H U G E pre-mine
then the future is dead for this fork??
Totscha

Activity: 1276
Merit: 622

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:20:19 PM

This fork was DOA.
GreenPanda

Activity: 172
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:20:54 PM

I disagree that the pre-mine is huge. From looking at the address provided above, it is the same as stated in the original post: 5,5 milions LCC. Again, with the address provided above, we can see that under 60 000 (1.1%) of those has been spent so far. I don't see any problems with that situation, it is as stated and spent accordingly to what the developer said so far. The pre-mine address above may give a false impression as it shows that over 200 milions were transferred (sent/received) but it looks like they just resend the change address to the original pre-mine address... nothing unusual or shady there.

Totscha

Activity: 1276
Merit: 622

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:24:19 PM

I disagree that the pre-mine is huge. From looking at the address provided above, it is the same as stated in the original post: 5,5 milions LCC. Again, with the address provided above, we can see that under 8 thousands of those has been spent so far. I don't see any problems with that situation, it is as stated and spent accordingly to what the developer said so far. The pre-mine address above may give a false impression as it shows that over 200 milions were transferred (sent/received) but it looks like they just resend the change address to the original pre-mine address... nothing unusual or shady there.

1% is HUGE.
MagnificentP

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 02:27:33 PM

Welcome to Litecoin Cash mining pool.

Litecoin Cash@ Magnificent Pool

Pool Details:

• Dedicated Servers, Load balancing, High Availability, Multi-Server and Clustered database
  • 0.5% Fee
  • Working payments
  • Multi-coin
  • Vardiff enabled with Low and High diff ports
  • Full stratum support
  • HTTPS site and SSL stratum
  • PPLNT payment type: adjusted to favor more loyal miners than pool hoppers.
  • Adjustable Payouts: Yes, you can change the default withdraw amount by setting your miner with this format walletaddress.workerName/email@something.com follow instrunctions here: https://lcc.magnificentpool.com/downloads
  • No registration needed

Start now: https://lcc.magnificentpool.com/downloads

Happy mining! Roll Eyes Grin
GreenPanda

Activity: 172
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:28:52 PM

I disagree that the pre-mine is huge. From looking at the address provided above, it is the same as stated in the original post: 5,5 milions LCC. Again, with the address provided above, we can see that under 8 thousands of those has been spent so far. I don't see any problems with that situation, it is as stated and spent accordingly to what the developer said so far. The pre-mine address above may give a false impression as it shows that over 200 milions were transferred (sent/received) but it looks like they just resend the change address to the original pre-mine address... nothing unusual or shady there.

1% is HUGE.

I agree it may seem big, especialy early in the fork's life... But it's a subjective question... It all depends on how this 1% is used over time... So far, I don't see huge dumps from the devs, they seem to act responsible with it. Giving the runner a chance, anyway I'm just hodling what they airdropped, they don't owe me anything...

rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 02:29:44 PM

1% is HUGE.

Some of my rig... I mine BTC with old KFC Neptunes .. I make 1% of a BTC every month.. .it's a huge amount.
 Tongue

1% of the total supply of LCC is more like a huge amount
DrSha

Activity: 42
Merit: 4

<3 BTC

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:14:07 PM

Mining over at https://p2p-a.minelcc.net/

LCC community growing every day!

LCC - LitecoinCash - https://p2p-a.minelcc.net
andreyka10

Activity: 617
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:23:55 PM

A fork of litecoin is very interesting. While watching the project, maybe I'll take part. So it looks like the prospect is. The coin is quite possible it could take off. I think many will be interested.
DrSha

<3 BTC

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:27:34 PM

It's a nice team in the discord channel if anyone needs help it is the first port of call.

TechnicsDream

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:32:38 PM

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Пpиглaшaю в pyccкoязычнyю гpyппy тeлeгpaм Litecoin Cash (russian telegram group).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:43:58 PM

So what are all those trades on YoBit if they don't allow LCC deposits?  Huh
People had LTC on Yobit and so they got their LCC on there. Thus, they can trade. If you like conspiracy theories, Yobit themselves could have used "their" LTC->LCC to also trade. And they could very well have deposits working for themselves, devs etc and so are able to trade. We'll never know.

If they used other people's LTC to get LCC that would probably be theft. But then again is it possible to prove that? I guess not right?
If that was true, then every bank in the world is stealing out money. i.e. they all take our money and lend it out to others in order to make interest on it for themselves. And no, don't see how it could be proved that they were doing that.

In fact you are making a very true point here. Do you feel fairly treated if the bank pays you zero interest rates or even asks you to pay money in order to be allowed to deposit into your bank account, while they are taking your money to do business with it? It's indeed a type of theft.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:51:13 PM

A fork of litecoin is very interesting. While watching the project, maybe I'll take part. So it looks like the prospect is. The coin is quite possible it could take off. I think many will be interested.

Like all the other fork where there is a big dip or dump at the beginning of the trade but I prefer to hold my coin until it reaches where I will a good profit, this is an airdrop coin so I will have nothing to lose if I did not sell it right now.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:29:10 PM

1% is HUGE.

Some of my rig... I mine BTC with old KFC Neptunes .. I make 1% of a BTC every month.. .it's a huge amount.
 Tongue

1% of the total supply of LCC is more like a huge amount
Yeah, premines, ICOs etc etc etc. They're all just bullshit coins regardless of what happens with them as they're simply developed to make the developers rich. Every so often some coin comes along that doesn't do any of that and usually stays under the radar. Few years ago I came across spreadcoin on the day it launched and it didn't have any of that shit. Was even able to cpu mine for awhile. Course that eventually changed but it was a good start. There's another coin I found the other day that's going under the radar right now as well and you can sort of cpu mine. Just gotta search for that sort of stuff.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
ica7000

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:38:03 AM

(0.65% 0f 840x10^6 is 5,460,000 coins)

If this premine was somehow able to be placed on Yobit before the fork and slowly sold off at roughly 5 bucks per LCC.  (Lets just say 25 million bucks)

Actually - it wasn't slowly.  

The volume placed LCC in the top ten of cryptos on it's second day (with volume roughly 135 million), and the volume now is something around $500,000 and.

That's quite a haul.

This is almost like an "invasion of the body snatchers" scam.   "They look like people, sound like people....."  The dev team did everything by the book.  I am (grudgingly) sort of happy that most exchanges passed on this.

If there are any bits of evidence to this it would be with YoBit.  Were there discussions beforehand about delaying the wallet code to prevent outsiders (you and me) from selling?  

I personally think that the withholding of the wallet code for withdrawals and deposits was evil genius "Ocean's 13" sort of brilliant.   Hopefully this will be a dying trend due to compliance and weary jaded investors.  

LOL so much fud.
The premine is sitting at the devs address. better put my tinfoil hat on.

You're probably right but not quite tinfoil hat right.  Also no dumping at this point - where's the volume for dumping? Also the scenario that I pointed out would have worked quite well if it was done.  (Wanna start a coin?  Ethereum Cash?)
DrSha

<3 BTC

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:00:31 AM

Mining this is far better than mining BTC at the moment if you have hardware less powereful than say S7 its worth running it on LCC chain..
Say you have S3 or S4 kicking about.. Mining LCC is the better option.  + the every block diff adjustment is a good feature and quick block times.

nguyen linh

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:03:12 AM

Dont dump Ltc just get Some free money out of this coin, if you have the illusion that this shit coin Will beat the real Ltc dream on
DrSha

<3 BTC

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:38:08 AM

Dont dump Ltc just get Some free money out of this coin, if you have the illusion that this shit coin Will beat the real Ltc dream on

Why would people dump LTC?  they get LCC for free 10:1 ratio??  I think it may be you who is dreaming Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: