Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:03:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LCC] Litecoin Cash | SHA256 LTC fork @ block 1371111 | 10:1 claim ratio  (Read 56665 times)
crafty

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:04:06 AM

What about the LTC held on coinomi. The website says the LCC is automatic for coinomi holders. Has anybody seen any automatic addition of LCC wallet in coinomi? As far as I know, I don't see LCC yet in coinomi.

Coinomi is supporting LCC but not implemented yet in to the wallet.
Coinomi shows Bitcoin atom now, it was one of the recent BTC forks that occurred  in mid Jan.

Confident Coinomi will add LCC soon.  Maybe they are waiting to see LCC deposits opened on exchanges first.

I will wait then and see if it gets added soon. Deposits to exchanges are not open yet. Thanks for the help.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:07:24 AM

This needs more analysis.   What did the foundation do?  Did the receiving accounts further disperse?  I presume team each got a dispersement for work.  I doubt they could have dumped that much into the market without price dropping more than already realized.  If LCC team did sell, the question is did they use proceeds to further development LCC.   I suggest you follow the trail one step further.  My speculation is that the team focused on development with inadequate business plan and woefully poor public presence given all the concern.  Apprarentl, Tanner et Al like anonymity. ok

I hope you are right because now I hold a pretty decent amount of LCC because of the prices on the yobit (rebought at cryptobridge).

rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 07:06:04 AM

The coins were mixed you derp....
Code:
snip
and I've decided to put my name, face and what little rep I have to it.
Oh and someone did us a press release...

http://www.einpresswire.com/article/434586463/litecoin-cash-the-best-of-all-worlds-sha256-cryptocurrency

Your tone and facetious attitude towards other users does not surprise me one bit.
I think the lack of updates here from you or the development team is all the conversation that people need to make up their own minds.

derps probably won't want to be involved with you, or your coin, or your self-gratification in the other projects that you are partaking in.

as far as press releases... paid-for articles are not a viable confirmation that a project is worth investing in. I worked in the media for years and these things are ten--penny.

best wishes Mr Calem Derp.
Smuggler

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:00:32 AM

Price of LLC gets lower and lower, even at Yobit it's less then 3$... No point in selling at this prices IMHO.
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:26:00 AM

Just an observation about current price....high power mining pools can mine LCC @ 0.15 USD per LCC.  This should set the near term bottom--dont think they will mine at loss.  Recent support point of about 0.47 was broken by 1 seller of 34000 LCC at market rate that wiped out all buy orders from 0.38 to 0.5

The following are needed to build price:. the foundation needs to roll out a partnership or unique utility, the miner pool needs to become large enough that 2 miners don't dominate, the yobit situation needs a better answer (very negative overtones), need large speculative buyers who may appear at 0.15.  

Unfortunately, the Charlie Lee scam comments have impact with no rebuttal.  This guy seems to say negative things about every other coin and he himself was accused  of scamming in LTC.  I don't quite understand his logic as his coin is in the pool of coins that copied Bitcoin model. yes, LTC has different and useful specifics, but concept wise, LTC is not different than LCc.

With regard to various comments about listings on a large exchange, logically that would not happen until a good performance baseline is made.   If you are running an exchange would you list a coin that last weak demand and went from 8 on yobit to o.3 in 1 week when traded on open exchanges.

Thanks for sharing, some really interesting points. Although Charlie Lee didn't use 'bit' when he named Litecoin, otherwise it would be called bitcoinlite. Is he the only forker that hasn't used the original name and added a bit to make it sound different?

His reasoning was different when he chose to call his coin Litecoin. He did it with the purpose of implying some fundamental differences in regards to the coin specifications. Most of the names of those forked coins these days are mainly chosen in the hopes of making a quick buck because a similarly called project is already worth something.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:28:58 PM

Price of LLC gets lower and lower, even at Yobit it's less then 3$... No point in selling at this prices IMHO.

Yes it normally happens when a coin hit an exchange I'm sure the team has a share on this dump all we are hoping now is for the team to make this coin competitive like litecoin, i'm holding my over 300 litecoincash I'm confident it will hit $50 in the future.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
n1que

Activity: 197
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:35:07 PM

that should be expected for any coin with HUGE pre-mine

welcome to crypto, anyway  Kiss
Elby

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:17:36 PM

LCC is a big SCAM! I downloaded their wallet, imported key, got the LCC, then someone sent the LCC away, the LCC team are a bunch of SCAMMERS!

simongoat

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:46:31 PM

LCC is a big SCAM! I downloaded their wallet, imported key, got the LCC, then someone sent the LCC away, the LCC team are a bunch of SCAMMERS!

How much was sent away, a little bit or all of it?

ronnylov

Activity: 276
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:03:50 PM

Price of LCC is 10 times higher on Yobit than other exchanges
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/litecoin-cash/#markets

So people can buy LCC at Cryptobridge, transfer to Yobit and sell for 1000% profit?
Sounds too good to be true so please explain why there is a price difference.

★★★ LETHEAN ★★★
BLOCKCHAIN BACKED DECENTRALISED P2P VPN
MediumTwitterDiscordRedditFacebookWhitepaperBitcointalk Ann
Elby

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:14:52 PM

ALL, in multiple transactions. These guys are the biggest scammers I ever seen. It is the team who does this so check their names.

Their wallet is a big SCAM, any records of they hacking into peoples PC's? They should be removed from all exchangers. Now I understand why it is not possible to deposit LCC to Yobit.

Visesrion

Activity: 826
Merit: 314

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:18:55 PM

ALL, in multiple transactions. These guys are the biggest scammers I ever seen. It is the team who does this so check their names.
Who? Is there evidence?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
Elby

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:21:54 PM

Who? Is there evidence?

Made a screen of it, transactions were sent at exactly the same time when I received the final coins, all looked programmed and my PC was all clean before I installed their SCAM wallet. They are just selling their own SCAM coins on exchangers likely and try to steal LTC of course with the imported keys they get from the wallets, I hope they will get caught soon.

jambo110
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:36:10 PM

Oh the drama is strong in here, seem to have some wallet issues again, i do wonder why people rush into installing a wallet unless they are solo mining of course (its not like there is any decent exchange accepting them at a quality price).  Ill just continue watching this unfold and await the right time to download a wallet, that is if i even need to at the end of the day.  Good luck.
swolf

Activity: 41
Merit: 48

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:41:33 PM

An LTC fork was much needed.
crafty

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:41:41 PM

I am waiting for those to complain that they lost all their LTC while trying to get the LCC.

Even with all the warnings and instructions to safely claim the LCC people will still make mistakes. That just shows how ignorant people are even when their money is involved.

VLITE

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:57:15 PM

Binance related tweet, "We have applied. We hope that our message was clear and that we can move forward with them soon."
miner16

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:59:36 PM

O dear...

The first time since launch we see a post from some one connected to the Litecoin Cash Team and he labels a user with concerns as a "DERP"

So far we know:

- Copy and Paste of Litecoin, x10 coins around 1% looted at the start.
- Price manipulation from the beginning of launch (and still going) via Yobit.
- No longer profitable to mine with old miners which was its main "Feature"
- Communication cutoff as soon as went live on ANN thread which is a go to for people researching new projects.
- Pre-mine loot was put in a vanity address from the start to keep things transparent, then one of project team confirms they are now mixing these coins...
- The one post from a representative of Litecoin cash since launch is attacking a user rather than a helpful explanation.

So far looks like a shit show, feelings of Feathercoin 2.0 spring to mind.

Your a DERP if your buying LCC above $0.20  Wink

philong96

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:01:11 PM

When LTC becomes $2K-3K coin then ppl would need a coin that is faster than LTC and cheaper. LCC will come into the pic with a price around $100 for everyday transactions. Holding till $100.
SportaICO

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:01:37 PM

Which exchanges have you contacted and what is the plan of action/rollout of them?
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: