Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:10:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LCC] Litecoin Cash | SHA256 LTC fork @ block 1371111 | 10:1 claim ratio  (Read 56664 times)
mikehluk

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:17:04 AM

Interested to know what home truths you got? I have been in the channel for the last couple of hours. Was it anything specific? I can't see anything on the logs...

We playing nice here people?

is that what you call an apology?
 Roll Eyes

rgsnedds, to the tune of Horror Movie by Skyhooks - 'join us in discord, it's not on the T.V'
 Grin

I did. got some home truths, decided not to be fooled by yet another shitcoin pre-mine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 11:24:50 AM

Interested to know what home truths you got? I have been in the channel for the last couple of hours. Was it anything specific? I can't see anything on the logs...

Roll Eyes

rgsnedds, to the tune of Horror Movie by Skyhooks - 'join us in discord, it's not on the T.V'
 Grin

I did. got some home truths, decided not to be fooled by yet another shitcoin pre-mine.

it's all presumptions and false hope... I couldn't stay in the channel for long due to the sense of fear in investors... all I seen was people trying to persuade themselves that litecoincash has value.

On top of that, I ducked over to the LCC website, only to see a link to Binance... clearly, this is just a sad attempt by the website designer to click some affiliate earnings, because this coin is not listed on Binance.

Like I said, vain hopes and a sad display of attempted self-assurances. I've made a lot of friends on this board over the years and it's a shame to see the same people making the same mistakes, investing time and effort into 'the next big crypto'.

Compare it to the coin in my sig... XDAG not listed on any exchange and i'm still making 3 times the profit i'd get if i was mining equihash, with OTC trades on a discord channel that has a proper community, confident in the coin they are working with.. and I say 'working with' - not invested in, there is a big difference in the attitude and confidence between a coin which has no ICO and no premine, to those who have skimmed a massive premine for the devs and try to sell it off as something it's not.

LCC is not a good community coin, and the reason for that is down to one thing... the premine.

mikehluk

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:35:14 AM

Having 1% of the premine is useful for marketing, pr, development and exchange listing fees for new coins, etc. I don't think it's too bad actually. 1% isn't much.

In regards to the binance image, I can see that it says pending application. I just found it on their twitter page -> https://twitter.com/LitecoinFork/status/969231065364746242

Roll Eyes

Grin

it's all presumptions and false hope... I couldn't stay in the channel for long due to the sense of fear in investors... all I seen was people trying to persuade themselves that litecoincash has value.

On top of that, I ducked over to the LCC website, only to see a link to Binance... clearly, this is just a sad attempt by the website designer to click some affiliate earnings, because this coin is not listed on Binance.

Like I said, vain hopes and a sad display of attempted self-assurances. I've made a lot of friends on this board over the years and it's a shame to see the same people making the same mistakes, investing time and effort into 'the next big crypto'.

Compare it to the coin in my sig... XDAG not listed on any exchange and i'm still making 3 times the profit i'd get if i was mining equihash, with OTC trades on a discord channel that has a proper community, confident in the coin they are working with.. and I say 'working with' - not invested in, there is a big difference in the attitude and confidence between a coin which has no ICO and no premine, to those who have skimmed a massive premine for the devs and try to sell it off as something it's not.

LCC is not a good community coin, and the reason for that is down to one thing... the premine.

Totscha

Activity: 1276
Merit: 622

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:17:42 PM

Having 1% of the premine is useful for marketing, pr, development and exchange listing fees for new coins, etc. I don't think it's too bad actually. 1% isn't much.

In regards to the binance image, I can see that it says pending application. I just found it on their twitter page -> https://twitter.com/LitecoinFork/status/969231065364746242

All true. But let's not forget only pump&dump s#!7 coins need money for marketing, pr (not to be in any way confused with marketing) and exchange listing fees.  Wink

Also how could one possibly expect some developer to copy&paste some code and change a few parameters for less than a few millions!?
mikehluk

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:39:37 PM

Only time will tell how it goes. I think the project has promise myself.. I can see it being useful to the community... Some larger exchanges need to adopt it though. I am hodling (for now).

All true. But let's not forget only pump&dump s#!7 coins need money for marketing, pr (not to be in any way confused with marketing) and exchange listing fees.  Wink

Also how could one possibly expect some developer to copy&paste some code and change a few parameters for less than a few millions!?
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 12:41:49 PM

Only time will tell how it goes. I think the project has promise myself.. I can see it being useful to the community... Some larger exchanges need to adopt it though. I am hodling (for now).

You do realise you are contradicting yourself... useful to the community, but only if it's on large exchanges?
if it's useful, it's not being sold, if it's being sold, it's because it's not useful.
mikehluk

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:51:41 PM

I think you have misread what I written. I didn't say that it would be useful to the community only if it's on larger exchanges... I just meant it would be nice to see it on larger exchanges than the ones it is currently on.

Utility wise: Litecoin Cash is much faster than Litecoin, Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash with lower transaction fees. Tested it myself across all local wallets... I also hear it's good for mining, but I am not a miner myself... So I wouldn't know!

Current trading volume across the pre-existing markets would make it a top 20 coin already.  Some of the data on coinmarketcap is missing.

All true. But let's not forget only pump&dump s#!7 coins need money for marketing, pr (not to be in any way confused with marketing) and exchange listing fees.  Wink

You do realise you are contradicting yourself... useful to the community, but only if it's on large exchanges?
if it's useful, it's not being sold, if it's being sold, it's because it's not useful.
AndronicusBass

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:51:57 PM

yes the issue is defo the telegram where i was banned cause i raised the question why not use the a part of the premine to make it to a proper exchange and i said that as a miner i am tottaly disapointed cause i feel i am traped cause i can sell anywhere for a good price and that yobit story really makes this project look like a scam....

yes my prebvious post was a a bit mad but i am was active on telegram helping people out with the LCC claim.

After weeks i tried to raise some questions and got instabanned

Howdy GD199, What website did you go to? You may have went to an actual scam website pretending to be us. LCC we are a community that helps one and other, and certainly do not ban anyone that wants to explain their opinion why they don't care for LCC Litecoin Cash. Our community can help you, if you don't know how to import your LCC from the blockchain. Please let me know.  Smiley
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:52:20 PM

Roll Eyes

Grin

At least it's not too much as bitcoin gold that has taken a lot of pre-mined token for the future development. But my question considers litecoin foundation was announcing that foundation doesn't give any support to that forks project. I think that offers a lot of impact on the result of the binance application itself. Anyone has the same thought?

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 12:55:42 PM

I think you have misread what I written. I didn't say that it would be useful to the community only if it's on larger exchanges... I just meant it would be nice to see it on larger exchanges than the ones it is currently on.

Utility wise: Litecoin Cash is much faster than Litecoin, Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash with lower transaction fees. Tested it myself across all local wallets... I also hear it's good for mining, but I am not a miner myself... So I wouldn't know!

Current trading volume across the pre-existing markets would make it a top 20 coin already.  Some of the data on coinmarketcap is missing.

All true. But let's not forget only pump&dump s#!7 coins need money for marketing, pr (not to be in any way confused with marketing) and exchange listing fees.  Wink

There is nothing wrong with Bitcoin. I sent £300 worth yesterday and only paid 0.00000355 BTC to do so. it landed in one confirm and i split the BTC to two separate wallets instantly.. again, landing in one confirm each. Segwit at work.
mikehluk

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:00:45 PM

Each to their own man. Bitcoins fee's will soon rise (again). Drop me a message in 12 months when LCC is mooning! Smiley

There is nothing wrong with Bitcoin. I sent £300 worth yesterday and only paid 0.00000355 BTC to do so. it landed in one confirm and i split the BTC to two separate wallets instantly.. again, landing in one confirm each. Segwit at work.
calem

Activity: 291
Merit: 106

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 03:06:22 PM

Roll Eyes

Umm. yeah. Cause I like, totally implied somehow prior that I was preparing an apology for.... mmmm. Here, you get that. Thats it. enjoy. make it last dont eat it all at once.

"Suppressing bad ideas can be as dangerous as the bad ideas themselves." | One of the greatest ethical and logistical challenges humanity has been forced to face is one that has not changed since the dawn of society itself. The fair and even distribution of wealth and power. Using the Diffusion of Innovations to model a more sensible inflation schedule, [x0z] Zerozed aims to bring stability to the wider market...
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:38:53 PM

I have been observing the LCC team over the last couple of days and I have been surprised to say the least. My experience has been completely different than yours. I have nothing but good things to say about them. I most certainly haven't seen them acting in the way you describe. In fact; Whenever someone does have a concern, you will see about 5 or 6 people jump to the challenge of helping them, etc. It's a good community it seems.

Sounds like you're spreading fear in my opinion. Yobit artificially pumps every coin... I wouldn't recommend that site to anyone.

Disclaimer: I hold some LCC from the recent LTC fork, however I am hodling until moon Cheesy

Dont expect this shit coin and scam orchestra to go anywhere... The team behind this is useless and the coin has no value as soon as people see that there is no real use of this coin plus no one wants to mine it cause of the price then the dump will be to ZERO.
Also the team/admins act like nazis or cult leaders banning people from discord and telegram cause of "spreading FUD".
Dump this shit and get the free money and move on.
DONT BUY THIS SHIT CAUSE OF THE ARTIFICIAL PUMP IN YOBIT!

I am one of the moderators on the Discord for LCC, and I can say that we are trying very hard to be the most newbie friendly, and generally friendly, community in crypto.

I know so far of only one person who was banned, for spam. A number of people have been warned, and for the most part, immediately backed off. The warnings were for attacking another person in the discord, and for posting NSFW in the wrong channel. Granted, I am not there 24/7, but I do regularly interact with the other moderators. I am not on Telegram, but I am usually available on Discord. I invite you there to discuss your issue with us.

We actually have a channel for FUD Cheesy Even if it's just in play. We will vigorously defend our motives and plans, but banning people for opinions simply don't happen in this community. And if someone is abusing that, the moderation team needs to know.

As for the issues in finding coins from the time of the fork, there have been a few people having similar ones, and in most cases I or one of our many helpful folks in discord have been able to get it sorted and recover the coins. Most often there are change addresses that need chased down. This is particularly true in hardware wallets and HD wallets, as the seed based generation of addresses seems to like to park things in bits and pieces. Again, come on down to our Discord. Link is in my sig, and on the OP.

Personally, the wallet worked perfectly for me the first time out Cheesy But I have seen a few people have some trouble in claiming their coins. If it was there at the fork block, you have them. Might just take a bit of work and digging to make them show up.

plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:40:23 PM

How much lower can Litecoincash go yesterday it was $1 now it's 60 cents that were a big crash I should have sold when it hit $2 anyway this is an airdrop might as well wait for a few months who knows what could happen to Litecoincash I hate looking at the chart and to see it drop to 20 cents.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:47:16 PM

I have 'supposedly' 4400 LCC ...

I never really paid attention, in that from my view, it was all 'unicorn dreams' anyway...

thus no 'angst' at this point in time...the $$$ value never REALLY existed for LCC...

thus hard to beat myself up on money falling from the sky and then 'evaporating' when it hits the ground (ie reality)

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
GD199

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:34:54 PM

I have been observing the LCC team over the last couple of days and I have been surprised to say the least. My experience has been completely different than yours. I have nothing but good things to say about them. I most certainly haven't seen them acting in the way you describe. In fact; Whenever someone does have a concern, you will see about 5 or 6 people jump to the challenge of helping them, etc. It's a good community it seems.

Sounds like you're spreading fear in my opinion. Yobit artificially pumps every coin... I wouldn't recommend that site to anyone.

Disclaimer: I hold some LCC from the recent LTC fork, however I am hodling until moon Cheesy

Dont expect this shit coin and scam orchestra to go anywhere... The team behind this is useless and the coin has no value as soon as people see that there is no real use of this coin plus no one wants to mine it cause of the price then the dump will be to ZERO.
Also the team/admins act like nazis or cult leaders banning people from discord and telegram cause of "spreading FUD".
Dump this shit and get the free money and move on.
DONT BUY THIS SHIT CAUSE OF THE ARTIFICIAL PUMP IN YOBIT!

I am one of the moderators on the Discord for LCC, and I can say that we are trying very hard to be the most newbie friendly, and generally friendly, community in crypto.

I know so far of only one person who was banned, for spam. A number of people have been warned, and for the most part, immediately backed off. The warnings were for attacking another person in the discord, and for posting NSFW in the wrong channel. Granted, I am not there 24/7, but I do regularly interact with the other moderators. I am not on Telegram, but I am usually available on Discord. I invite you there to discuss your issue with us.

We actually have a channel for FUD Cheesy Even if it's just in play. We will vigorously defend our motives and plans, but banning people for opinions simply don't happen in this community. And if someone is abusing that, the moderation team needs to know.

As for the issues in finding coins from the time of the fork, there have been a few people having similar ones, and in most cases I or one of our many helpful folks in discord have been able to get it sorted and recover the coins. Most often there are change addresses that need chased down. This is particularly true in hardware wallets and HD wallets, as the seed based generation of addresses seems to like to park things in bits and pieces. Again, come on down to our Discord. Link is in my sig, and on the OP.

Personally, the wallet worked perfectly for me the first time out Cheesy But I have seen a few people have some trouble in claiming their coins. If it was there at the fork block, you have them. Might just take a bit of work and digging to make them show up.

as i said on my previous post it was on telegram where i was activly helping people claim LCC and one day i asked why the team is showing up as useless to the miners (cause the team dont use the premine to get a decent exchange so the miners are not trapped on holding).
someone instablocked me and banned me and i found that tilting to say the least...
as a miner i feel that u are killing this project for the miners and its hard to keep supporting if we 100% spec mine while we are forced to hold and cant even cover expens if needed.
Anyway my honest view
masternode

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:35:58 PM

Update 03 mart 21.31 Amst time
YoBit says in deposit section for LCC:

"Deposit LCC
Deposit for such currency is temporary off."

This is sooooo anooyiiing !! :SSSS

Help me check when it comes online guys. And in the meantime we should buy some LCC cheaply on the other exchanges..

And of course.. Any developer or LCC holder willing to donate me some coins, PM me here ! Smiley sorry but im actually too broke atm..!

So this is why LCC is shooting up...yobit games? ack!

This is most likely true. They disable deposits and then pump the price of coins. And when the pump is over the deposit magically work again.
Yobit team is a manipulator on its exhange site, I remember about trump coin and ivanka coin which pumped so hard in yobit. Yobit is always making shady act. As far as i know they are closing the deposit before they are manipulating the market and this was happening anytime. How LLC price in yobit just like a big crap. I remember BTG when it was only in the yobit too.
If the wallet goes on maintenance in yobit then its always fair to assume that they are going to be pumping that coin.

I know I have some experience with it. I had a real shitcoin in my wallet and didn't check for months or so. Out of a sudden it pumped to the moon on Yobit, but the wallet was disabled and I couldn't even get my wallet to synch. It's possible that they create the coins themselves.
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:31:23 AM

How much lower can Litecoincash go yesterday it was $1 now it's 60 cents that were a big crash I should have sold when it hit $2 anyway this is an airdrop might as well wait for a few months who knows what could happen to Litecoincash I hate looking at the chart and to see it drop to 20 cents.

CMC was showing high price because they were using yobit price for calculating the average, but now they removed yobit's LCC market hence drop in price.

krinjah

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:06:56 AM

CMC was showing high price because they were using yobit price for calculating the average, but now they removed yobit's LCC market hence drop in price.

Finally this goddamn YoBit is out of LCC marketlist on CMC, thanks God
AndronicusBass

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:00:50 AM

I only ever go by LCC/BTC Price, its been steady and people are trading it and making money, Dont go by dollar value because yobit is skewing it, you join the discord yet? good discussions in there https://discordapp.com/invite/F2nZXnW

Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: