Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:51:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing In Top Coins or The Others  (Read 596 times)
FOUAD1994

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:19:24 PM

i Preffer to invest in tradditional coins rather then this shite coins
Rizwan Javed

Activity: 149

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:48:01 PM

Choice is yours whether you want to invest in top coins or the others. It's better to analyze first which one will give you more returns and then invest accordingly. That is a very good idea.
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:16:32 PM

There are a lot of them and they are all from altcoin. This is due to the fact that bitcoin is declining, and altcoin is rapidly growing and processing. You look how much they say around.
Valturbo

Activity: 151
Merit: 12

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:54:09 PM

Which one is better? Investing in coins in top 100 in market cap or coins in low marketcap? Coins in top 100 can go up steadily but we can gain much more profit by investing coins with low market cap in a short time. But it can be more risky. What is your opinion?
In my opinion, if you carefully approach the study of the potential of altcoins not belonging to the top 100, you can invest up to 50% of your portfolio in them. Perhaps this will bring you more profit.

jacjuice

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:56:07 PM

Comes down to simple risk vs reward my friend
Dhruvv1

Activity: 151
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:10:26 PM

It's risky to invest in the low market cap coins. But, Still more profitable many times. Risk means profit   Smiley I used to allocate some funds for crypto every month. Among the that funds only from 10% to 30% funds I invest in the low cap coins including the new ICOs also and reaming 70% to 90% funds in the ETH, BTC or Ripple. After that I just look for the my 70% to 90% portfolio and try to recover my capital and rest funds in the risk for enjoying more profit   Grin
FireDemon

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:19:16 PM

I think it is not good to invest based on the ranking. Pick some investment with what you really knows because some of the coins in the top list are not profitable at all unlike if you will have some research, you will know what will be the weakness and strengths of the coin you will put you investment
Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:44:57 PM

I buy both. The top 10 (Ethereum and NEO) is more for investment stability just for me. Participation in ICO and buying new coins is done in the hope of greater profits. However, be very careful with new coins.
reyblack

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:50:08 PM

Both are good investments but i prefer much more to those coins who are at the top of the cryptocurrency chart. It's simply because i find them more established and much stabilized than other crypto coin in the market. We can rely and entrust our investments to those who are at the top of cryptocurrencies because they are proven and tested but if you are good in researching there's so many new ICO projects that you can try.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:57:28 PM

Which one is better? Investing in coins in top 100 in market cap or coins in low marketcap? Coins in top 100 can go up steadily but we can gain much more profit by investing coins with low market cap in a short time. But it can be more risky. What is your opinion?

Look man, it really isn't that complicated if you think about it. Deciding on which is a better choice is so damn easy. All you have to do is to look at your current stage honestly; you can start by asking a question on how knowledgeable are you as of now in terms of knowing things about cryptos? About how they move etc., you can also consider how much spare money you have that you are comfortable on investing? These questions are the things that I think can really help you in answering that question that you have just posted. I hope you got my point. But just in case you didn't, my point is to invest on coins that are low on market cap if you know what to look for to know whether that coin is worth the risks. Or just invest into more sure and reputable coins to keep your funds a bit safer than the other choice. Hope this helps, good luck.
godzillarekt007

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

Floki Robot

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:13:30 PM

Comes down to simple risk vs reward my friend
In other words when you go to the racetrack what kind of horse do you like betting on? If the heavy favorites bet BTC and ETH, but if you like the 100:1 longshot then bet on some shitcoin nobody has heard of but you swear "Its the next BTC"

The Crypto Revolution

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:14:45 PM

Pretty new to all this but I like to look for coins with low market cap and low total supply. I have a vested interest in privacy coins like Deep Onion, leviar coin and Nav coin. I feel coins with a reasonably low market cap have more room to multiply in value overshorter time than say some of the more well known coins that already have huge market cap but low value due to there huge total supply also...like billions of coins x low value = big marketcap. So the potential for big returns like 5x or 10x is either not going to happen or is going to take a very very long time. But everyday is a school day so I will find out one way or another over time.
KGBx

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:16:21 PM

I always do my best in researching non-famous coins, so-called dark horses...profits are way higher there...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
omitusaf

Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:25:49 PM

Both are good, but trading is a faster means of getting qui k returns. I find that I can engage in trading and then buy and hold some coins when I've made enough gains. Much depends on your plans anyway. But either way, don't invest more than you can afford to lose.

akeegan

Activity: 236
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:32:24 PM

I think a mixture of both is good. IoT Chain is almost about to break the top 100, but they have a low supply and cap. Rival to IOTA with lots of potential too. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/
Fnrecana

Activity: 262
Merit: 3

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big Data Platform

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 07:47:26 AM

For me investing in a coin don't depend wheter it is a top coin or not. The best way to invest is to better know the project that you'll be investing to. There are a lot of coins with a good project and so very promising to be successful in the near future.

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
gamer_2088

Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 07:50:10 AM

I think we should diversify the risks. Coins small-cap stocks can be successful if they have a good idea and the team. Good luck in investing.

MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:58:50 AM

In my opinion it's better in the top coins. They are more talked about, they are more popular. Why invest in something that tomorrow may completely disappear. The top coins cause more confidence.
Investing in top coins are really good because you you know you can get more profit through it, beside when the coin is poppular or its demand is continuously rising its possible to increase also its value. While investing in other coin that unknown, is not appropriate because there's possibility you can get profit but mostly you cannot get anything, so i think its better to invest to known than unknown coin.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
FinbarAdley

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:02:02 AM

I think you should invest in top 100 coin they are on top for reason.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:23:29 AM

In my opinion by make invest in many opportunity is better so you will know how fundamental of the coin and we can make strategy  to reduce any risk. And by portfolio each 50% will be good idea to make profit and to minimize the risk.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: